Unde-

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday , 20XX

 

Jungkook was on Hoseok's lap when Taehyung came inside the classroom , looking gloomy and soon shocked at the view. 

Jungkook was being kissed by Hoseok with all his classmates , both first year and second years , watching but he didn't need to care because it was him that brought Hoseok to his classroom. It was him that made Hoseok sit on his chair and it was him that start to kiss Hosoek when the older wanted to protest about all this people watching. He heard the gasps around him and lifted his mouth from Hoseok's. He looked at the back door and then to the front door. Taehyung was there watching him devour Hoseok. He hoped Taehyung would look at his eyes. And when he did , Jungkook blew him another kiss before turning back to steal Hoseok's lips with his.

Taehyung watched from the doorstep as Hoseok's hand came groping Jungkook's and he noticed the younger buck his hips to the others hands. Taehyung's blood boiled and all he wanted to do was to punch Hoseok and Jungkook in the face ; Hoseok because he's such a er and Jungkook for being such an .Literally. Someone bumped into him and his attention was now on the person clutching his arm and his own chest. Taehyung looked at the guy with a bothered expression. What's with this guy ? Clutching at my arm like that ?!.

Bambam lifted his head and met eyes with a bothersome looking Taehyung , he smiled and took a deep breath. If it wasn't for escaping Mark on the entrance Bambam was breathing normally until now. But no the older had to be on the college's entrance , spinning a basketball on his finger (or trying) and laughing while Jackson back hugged him. The sight made Bambam's blood boil until it hit the maximum when Mark noticed his heavy stomps and burning ears and tried to talk to him. And he sprinted out of the scene.

"What are YOU doing ?!," Taehyung screamed and Bambam took a step back , alarmed by the older tone. Looking at his hand on Taehyung's arm made sense why the older was screaming at him. He quickly let go of the older and looked at his class; everyone , including Jungkook and Hoseok (who stopped they're 'ual time' to watch the two at the door) , was looking at them and whispered to one another. Bambam face palmed , he had escaped a problem to face one right the next moment.

"Look. I'm sorry. It was unintentional." , Taehyung's widden eyes seem to come back to normal and he shrugged while walking inside of the classroom leaving Bambam on the doorstep. Bambam ruffled his hair , sighed and walked towards the couple exchanging germs. Bambam awkwardly crossed his arms and was about to speak when right then Taehyung slammed his table closer to the wall and dragged his chair as loud as any possible human being could. Turning his head back to the couple , Bambam coughed and surprisingly it got their attention. Jungkook had bruised lips when he turned his head towarda Bambam's direction. His eyes widden at the sight of the older.

"BAMIE!" and here comes obvlivious and ignorant Jeon Jungkook.

 

-

Bambam sat down on one of the further t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter