Undecover-

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday , 20XX

 

Namjoon was patting a sad Hoseok on the back. The other were inside a empty classroom eating some snacks while everyone was having their delic- well not really-ious food.The older keep complaining that 'Jungkookie' ditched him for his friend. Namjoon didn't know why the or what did the older see in Jeon Jungkook; he's just  plain .. boring ? Namjoon doesn't think Jungkook boring from what he saw when he met him. But still something about the kid felt weird.Or maybe it was because Namjoon was not used to new people between him and Hoseok.

But he had a feeling Jungkook didn't really like Hoseok. In fact Namjoon thinks Jungkook is only 'dating' Hoseok to avenge his unrequited love for Taehyung. Namjoon had to admit that from so many people , both girls and boys , Taehuyng had to choose a first year. Kids are getting crazy and dangerous this days. Namjoon also presumed that Taehyung chose Jungkook just to make a replica of the accident that those noonas made him go through. And not surprise at all Hoseok was involved on it.

"Yah! Pay attention to your hyung , Namjoon!" , and Hoseok's hand smacked his arm. He sighed and rubbed Hoseok's back , the older returning immediately turning to a sobbing mess. I wish I could meet someone adult inbetween all this kids. Seriously I'm getting older by day.

"Ok ok, don't kill me. But hyung shouldn't you be looking for him or something ?" , Hoseok's body stopped shivering under Namjoon's hands and the older looked at him with wide red eyes and lip between his teeth. Can this guy be even more stupid ?! , he thought right before slapping his own forehead. He watched as Hoseok wiped his 'tears' and got up from the desk , walking out the with proud shoulders. He rolled his eyes and sighed . He had an idiotic friend. Great life.

-

Yoongi fell to the floor , legs sore and back aching , he looked at Jungkook and the younger seemed like he was about to die. He chuckled and gestured for the younger to come closer.. Jungkook obeyed and sat down a little far from him but he shrugged. Kid is shy. He looked closely to the younger. His cheeks were red , his forehead was wet with sweat and- a loud clap stole his attention.

Coming down from the top bleacher , Taehyung clapped for the two people on the court. His mind kept saying to get out of there , but his stubborn part of his brain just told him to stay and be a man.

"Oh you were here the whole time , Taehyung-ah ?", Yoongi , as usual , didn't hide his disgusted tone from just seeing as Taehyung walked towards him and Jungkook. Taehyung was also one of the best basketball players , and he was Yoongi's enemy in on the court. He was as fast as Yoongi and as trickiest as he was. They were twin enemies.

"Why wouldn't I be Yoongi-nim ? I like to watch my enemy play with the love of my life," , and just maybe Taeyung had exaggerated on the last part , but he only did it to see Jungkook'a reacion , which he failed because Jungkook had his head down. Reaching his hand to ruffle Jungkook's hair , Yoongi slapped his hand and got up , bouncing the ball from hand to hand.

"So Taehyungie what do you say , a little game between us ? The one who wins takes Jungkook home , eh?" , Yoongi had that cocky smirk on his lips as he spoke and Taehyung just wanted to rip it out of his mouth. Taking out his bag from his back and his tie , he shoved it on Jungkook's arms and stomped towards the older.

"You'd think I let you ahjussi take my Jungkook home ? Ah!,  over my dead body!", Taehyung was already blocking Yoongi when he said those words  but he totally miss Jungkoook's ears redden at the sudden 'confession' . Jungkook walked to the bench and sat down. One thing was sure , if Taehyung won he would drop the olders things on the ground and run away as fast as he could.

 

-

And the gym's double door opened and Jungkook was sprinting down the hallway , running from Taehyung. So y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter