You will (Us - Part II)

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday , 20XX

 

Jungkook woke up when V flickered his forehead. Scrunching his nose and glared at V.

"Oh you even dare to glare at me after you just blanked out on our make-out session ?" V scolded at Jungkook and the latter pushed him away. Scoffing as V leaned forward , he pushed his face away and all of the sudden Jungkook's force came back and he was no longer trapped between V's body and the wall and he started to run along the long hallway.

And surprisingly V was right behind him. He was alreay extending his hand to catch Jungkook's arm but he turned a corner and V lost a little speed , but with his velocity he placed a hand on the wall and pushed himself; gaining like that less space between the two. The two were just a few steps away from each other. Their breathing coming out forced and legs becoming sore ( of course Jungkook's were already more than sore).

V smirked as he was only a three steps from Jungkook, making a little effort he exstended his leg and made Jungkook trip.

Jungkook fell to the ground , his back facing V. He tried to crawl but V caught his ankle and turned him around. Oh my god , he's ing strong. Both their chest were rapidly coming up and down, mouths dry and sweat dripping along their necks. V bended down and sat on Jungkook's hips , his hands grabbing hold of Jungkook's arms. He noticed Jungkook closing his eyes and taking a deep breath it almost seemed that he wanted V to kiss him.

Just as V was about to lean down and satisfy the younger with a kiss , the bell rang and the hallway was about to be filled with desperate students running away to find freedom on their dorms. And Jungkook had the oportunity while V looked aqt the students that passed them annd shoved the older away , got up and run; mixing himself with other students although V could see a mass of red like hair flying everwhere.

He sat legs crossed as some of kindly avoided him and continued walking. This was the first time KimV was rejected by his own selecteed prey. He knew this freshmen was interesting just by looking at his hair color. Hoseok and he  had bet on the guy and thank God V won the bet or else it was Hoseok who would have all the fun with the younger.

Bowing his head down , he took a deep breath , closed his eyes and heard the footsteps getting closer until they stopped right behind him. A ball being boucned on the floor made a grin cross his lips and he knew who it was.

"Are you sure he is what you said he is ?" he asked and by the sound of a nail scraping the spinning ball , he damn knew who he was with.

"Yeah , you know I got the best sources.." the soft but heavy voice said. V nodded shortly and he looked behind him , determination was clear on his brown orbs.

"Don't worry V , he'll be yours in no time." V smirked, showing he agreed with the statement an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter