Why

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday , 20XX

 

Sitting on the school's gym bleachers watching his boyfriend dribble a bastekball from hand to hand and-"SHOOT!" and the rest of the crowd cheered along Jimin. He's his boyfriend's number 1 fan and would always be even if they break up and get back to their boring school life. Bu that's not the case in this chapter! Why was Jimin cheering for his boyfriend if not even one hour ago the two had a argument about Yoongi's championship game on their 2nd year anniversary the next week. Despite being mad at Yoongi , Jimin had to see boyfriend shine on their practise game , and as a lover of basketball , he couldn't lose a game , despite knowing the winner.

Just as the first game finished , both teams took a rest on the bench. Jimin stood up and approached Yoongi , hearing a little bit of their talk.

"But Yugyeom hurted his ankle. Hyung what should we do ? We're almost closing up to them , but Yugyeom is a good blockage since he's the tallest!" , one member cried to their team leader , who Jimin took a closer look at only to smirk at the sight of a desperate and sweating Lim Jaebum.

Lim Jaebum was quite popular in school , only for his looks. The 3rd year was good at sports , girls and boys. Just that and that's the only thing he needs to get what he wants and when he wants. Although he isn't bossy to other's at some point or another he snaps and everyone put their tails inbetween their legs and obey. Fierce but gentle that's who Lim Jaebum. His group of friends are all actually trainees from the 3 biggest companys in South Korea : JYPEntertainment.

"Man i don't know! Can't you just pretend you're okay ? Or run in one foot ? You're good at that ..." Jimin could hear Jaebum sigh and his smile widden even more. Now coming in closer to Yoongi's team , Jimin elaborated a plan. 

Smiling as his boyfriend's team mates pointed towards him , he waved his hand as Yoongi turned to face him. Sweat was running down his forehead and neck. His bastekball jersey was sure soaked and-Oh god imagine that milky white skin , add abbs and sweat -holy Park Jimin call your down. Throwing his bag on the floor he clapped to the others receiving nods and some 'thank you'  from others. Looking around the circle of boys , he stared at the one he thought was he weakest one.

"Yoongi , I need to talk to you for a sec" , he ended up saying . Yoongi looked confuse for a second by his boyfriend's request. Just an hour ago , Jimin and he had fought. Could this be the break up ? Just because of a night ? C'mon this is too drama Park Jimin. , But nevertheless he contemplated his boyfriend request. Getting up with a sigh , he look back at his team mates , all of them nodded and continued their small talk on how to beat the opponents. They all knew Yoongi and Jimin were a couple , but they never once made fun of Yoongi about that because , as some said , that man sweats manliness and his aura screamed manliness and everytime they spoke about someone else being gay or even whispering they always received a glare from Yoongi , a hard push to the locker and a warning.

Jimin led Yoongi as far away from the others as he could. Now stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter