Worry

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Friday , 20XX

 

Jungkook woke up to the burning rays of sun hitting his closed eyelids and cute sneezes from Taehyung right beside him. Of course the older had gotten sick from all the cold rain soaking his warm body from last evening. But as much as Jungkook wanted to stay home and treat the older by his own hands , he unfortunately had to go to hell , most known as college nowadays , and be a good student as if anything he would learn today would benefit his future life. 

Groaning as he sat but not without a smile on his lips , Jungkook turned to Taehyung or at least what seemed to be his boyfriend's bed hair. The elder's head was turned to Jungkook , but with the massive hair in front if Taehyung's hair , Jungkook didn't even know if Taehyung was awake or not. Leaning a little bit down , Jungkook examined the elder's semi-covered face; Jungkook's finger traced the soft locks and gently removed them , just slightly tracing Taehyung's pointy nose to his eyebrows and from then to his ears. Jungkook was too focused in decoring his boyfriend's facial features that he hadn't notice that Taehyung had been watching him from his semi-closed tired eyes.

A small 'Uungh' had escaped his lips when Jungkook traced his possibly red and warm cheeks with his cold finger. He could feel Jungkook's breath on his ear , but he was beyond tired to open his heavy eye-lids and all because he had run all evening with rain constantly soaking his body. He wanted to sigh , but that would imply that he was well awake and would scare the living hell out of the younger. He opted then to stay put and feel the younger's touch.

He is so gorgeous , so bony and muscular at the same time. In conclusion , he is perfect.

Jungkook's cheeks were becoming red at the thoughts of the boy he  had fallen in love with and a smile had settled on his lips; it sent shivers down his spine to an innapropriate part that shouldn't go and at that Jungkook needed a cold bath , really quickly. He leaned down to plant a soft peck to the elders cheek , getting up and searching for his clothes on his drawers; as he found a pair of pants and a shirt he bolted towards to his own bathroom and closed the door without much noise.

-

As he rubbed his wet hair dry , Jungkook turned the doorknob expecting to find a still sleeping Taehyung , but he guessed wrong. The elder was messing his hair even more and groaning when his eyes found Jungkook's, a small smile appeared on his lips but only for a brief second because then he sneezed and were humans this cute ?

Hurridly going to his closet , Jungkook pulled out a warm hoodie and slipped it through the elder's body and patted the orange mass of hair. Arms rounded  his waist and he soon found himself being pressed against Taehyung , who laid himself on the bed.The older was leaning in for a kiss , but turned his face to the side and coughed, Jungkook half-heartly chuckled and kissed the elder's cheek.

"Hyung , you're sick you have to stay in b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter