Sorry

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuesday , 20XX

Ah i pity her. Jungkook looked up at the teacher, she as well was packing her things inside her bag and Jungkook only shook his head before continuing  packing his own things. A poor girl had taken a real big lecture because she had forgotten to do homework and her only excuse was 'because i was protecting my favorite singer from bad rumors all night'; The teacher eventually flipped and just sent her immediately to the principal , the girl as well showed her the middle finger and just walked out the door. Well both of them were incorrect with each other so no one is at fault, except if the homeroom teacher hadn't been so mean..

Grabbing his bagpack strap , he hurridly walked out not before he bowed and wished heis teacher a goodnight and see you tomorrow , but before he could even reach the stairs someone yanked him back into a classroom and shut the door. Being hardly pushed to the teachers desk , Jungkook swayed his arms around in a attempt to smack the other hands from him.

"What the heck?!" , but before he could get a answer the door was shut again. Panting he glared at the door , the back door of the classroom was shut and his body stiffen as he heard the footsteps echo through the room. The swallowed dryly and just breathed slowly, No need to be nervous. It's just a prank. Maybe it's Taehyung. His lips curled up.

"So happy to see me , aren't you ?", his breath hitched and his hands were already shaking. Hands were coming his thighs and he hopped on the table , trying to slip away , but the person in front of Jungkook only laughed and parted his legs , Jungkook's hand immediately were on the others chest.

"Jungkookie , jungkookie , jungkookie have you been ignoring me ?" , oh here comes the pang of guilt in his heart.

"No hyung , wh- why would I ?" , Jungkook knew this would happen some day or another.

"Oh I don't know Jungkook , maybe because YOU ING DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR THAT ?!", Hoseok screamed to the younger; Jungkook flinched as smoke filled his nostrils. He suspected Hoseok to drink but it hadn't pass his mind tat Hosoek smoked.

"Hyung it wasn't my intention-"

"WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION ?!" , Hoseok banged his fist on the table before pushing the petrified younger on the table and hovering on top of him.

Jungkook felt tears sliding down his cheek and he tried with all the strength he had to push off Hoseok , but the elder wouldn't move any centimeter away, he then opted for the not so favorite choice : scream. He screamed a couple of 'help me' , 'please' , 'stop' , but no warrior came to save Jungkook, no Taehyung to save him , no Seokjin to save him. His screams had long stopped and all he could do was to hopelessly sob and bang his fist against Hoseok's chest. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter