Bruise

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thrusday , 20XX

 

Why does everytime Park Jimin enters the freaking building there's someone making out ? The last time was Hoseok and Jungkook and now Taehyung and Jungkook. Crazy thing is that Jungkook was the main character from both times. Jimin thought Jungkook had forgotten Taehyung when he was supposely dating Hoseok,  but Jimin guessed wrong. But that's good for his bestfriend to finally stop with his achievement in conquering Jungkook's heart. Sighing to himself , he avoided the couple and headed to his locker , but someone pulled him by the waist and he squished into a firm and thin chest.

"Good morning Jiminie~" , oh sweet jesus and sweet voice. Jimin's stomach started to boil with happiness and this fuzy feeling when Yoongi kissed the tip of his nose , but there must be something fishy here. Yoongi being sweet ? HA something is wrong here, PARK JIMIN ABORT MISSION!. Clicking his tongue and loosening his boyfriends arms from around his waist , Jimin looked mischiviously at the older.

Yoongi looked offended by the look the younger was giving him.

"What ?" and at that Jimin squinted his eyes , almost making them dissapear , and pouted his lips.

"Where is Min Yoongi , you fake ?", Jimin questioned the older and felt the others body to see anything different. Yoongi was a little taken back by the youngers question , but he laughed when he knew the youngers suspiciousness. Patting the youngers back , but still laughing , Yoongi grabbed the back of Jimin's blazer and separated their bodys for a tiny bit.

"What are you la-" and Yoongi pulled their bodys once again together and his lips met with Jimin's in order to cut off any complaining the younger had. Yoongi's tongue wetten Jimin's dry lips in a attempt to open them apart and when he did , his tongue got caught by Jimin's teeths. Groaning and opening his eyes almost immediately meeting with the youngers. Jimin's hands were on Yoongi's nape and he suddenly pulled his brown locks ,making then their lips separate.

"You ing brat..", "That's the Yoongi I know" , and goofy smiles were exchanged and soon their lips connect once again.

-

"Oh~ baby boy you're getting the hang of it~" Taehyung said before diving down to steal the youngers lips into another kiss.

Yesterday night was a failed experiment to get into Jungkook's pants , but Taehyung enjoyed being laid next to someone moreover next to his possession. The soft snores Jungkook emitted as he slept where indeed cute as he was and Taehyung couldn't sleep half night.

Jungkook huffed from his nose,  like a bull would do , frustraded at the olders comment and petname , and unconsciously his knee brushed softly at Taehyung's private area; the older broke off their liplock to hide his face on Jungkook's neck, his teeth biting at the soft skin, and grip at the youngers hips. Jungkook arched his back from the bite the older was giving him and their fronts were pressed against one another. Jungkook buried his face on Taehyung's neck and his hand was pulling at the older's hair; he was sure the older's teeth would be craved on his skin and it would leave an awful bruise.

But everything seemed to go in slow motion , because next thing Jungkook sees is Taehyung being pulled by a angry Hoseok and being hardly thrown on the locker right beside his and Taehyung being punched dryly. Taehyung's first reaction was to grab Hoseok's hands as he kept punching him non-stop.

"DAMN YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!" and another punch in the said persons cheek.

"Someone call the principal! QUICKLY!" Jungkook recognized the voice to be Namjoon ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter