Ache

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday , 20XX

The first thing Jimin did as he walked inside collge was to look after Yoongi. He knew the older was going to skip his morning classes but that didn't stop him from doing a little tour around the schoool to look  for the older. But that wasn't what Jimin found early in freezing Friday morning. He found Jungkook being pushed to the lockers with Hoseok pinning his arms on the cold metal. 'There goes my innoncent mind oh and Taehyung's plan too'.

Wlaking to the two , Jimin observed as Hoseok's lips were on Jungkook's neck and the youngers hands were clutching the others shirt, whimpering so silently no one would even imagie what they were doing. Good thing is too early because if not the rumors were already being passed down from ear to ear , mouth to mouth and whatsover. But of course Jimin would start this rumor , or not. Jimin was a good hyung to Jungkook although the younger didn't see him as someone older because of his height.

"Hey hey heyyy~ What's up guys? and WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOSEOK ?!" Jimin's arm was around Hoseok's neck and pulling the older back , away from Jungkook , who Jimin greeted with a nod only to be ignored by the younger. Jimin dragged Hoseok far away from Jungkook and slapped the back of the others neck.

"What the hell do you think you were doing to Jungkook , hyung ?!" , he hissed at the elder , who was complaining about the pain in the back of his neck.

"What do YOU think it was ? Am I prohibited to kiss him ? And why should you care Jimin ?" Hoseok's words were like daggers to Jimin's worry. He couldn't find words to reply back to the older , but Hoseok only scoffed with a hand to his shoulder , pushing him away  and he walked back to Jungkook , who Jimin presumed already changed his books for the day. He saw how Hoseok kissed his cheek and wrapped his arm around his waist and they went down the hallway.

He rubbed his temples and sighed. He was so screwed if Taehyung found out.

"Hoseok's a step ahead of me huh ? Acting sweet and with Jungkook .." , and Taehyung's voice surprised Jimin that jumped and turned around to see the look in Taehyung's eyes: furious with a tint of sadness. Jimin's heart ached at his best friends expression. "Do you think I lost Jimin ?" , and the question brought some tears to Jimin's eyes; Taehyung's tone of voice was sad and hurt and Jimin didn't want to see him like this. And when he turned to him explain that it was all an act , Taehyung was no longer there.

 

 

Taehyung's out of luck this horrible week. After the happening on the bathroom that Monday , Jungkook has been avoiding him and Taehyung found out that Hoseok made a move on Jungkook the day after. He tried to confront him after their basketball game , but Taehyung just had to touch Jungkook when the game was still on. He ended up alone after Jungkook took his hands from his own body. But Taehyung remembered the teachers punishment for the losing team and he made Sanggyun team lose only to make Jungkook pay for ignoring him.

In the end he found Jungkook's crying on the locker room , yes Taehyung saw some of Jungkook's skin that he really wanted to bite and mark to show the younger that he wont get away without what he wants. But what does he want anyway? There's a bunch of boys and girls that would sacrifice a lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter