Relaxing

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday , 20XX

 

Jungkook groaned as his brothers body came crashing down on his. It was propably 7 or maybe 8 in the morning and Jungkook was not fully prepared to face Seokjin. He had come home later yesterday because when he was about to leave college he was attacked by Hoseok and the latter pulled them into a classroom and they enjoyed their evening with soft kisses , hard bites and roaming hands on each others body , well at least Hoseok did although Jungkook hesitant hands tried a few here and there in Hoseok's skin , much to the olders delight.

When Seokjin turned his body around with this silly smile on his lips and bright eyes , he couldn't help but to smile over the dark cloud surronding his head. Seokjin got up and pulled both his arms making him stand up wobbly as the weight of laying down was being spread through his body. His hand grasped Seokjin shoulder and he almost fell down if not thanks to his reflexes.

"Wooah Jungkookie take it easy." Seokjin's hand rubbing his back was so comfortable and he laughed at how silly he may look. 

"Morning drunkenness hyung , it'll be ok in a few minutes." , he replied before patting his hyung's shoulder and headed to the bathroom to take a nice and fresh shower. He didn't miss his brothers scream of 'Don't daydream in the shower and spend 10 freaking liters of water. I pay that you know?!' , but he just swat it away as he stood infront of the mirror; eye bags under his tires eyes , drool on his red cheek , and a nest of hair. 'Damn. I'm still hot as ' , laughing to the thought he stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower , cold water soon becoming warm and then hot.

-

When he stepped out of the bathroom , towel wrapped around his waist and steam coming out from behind him , Jungkook walked to the living room finding once again Seokjin flipping through the channels with such an amazing speed Jungkook wondered if he was even human. Flickering Seokjin's nape he headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge's door , taking a good look inside and taking out a energy drink only to be dirty eyed by Seokjin when he looked at the elder.

"What ?".

"It's bad." , Jungkook looked confused at his hyung's answer.

"What's bad ?".

"Drinking energy drinks early in the morning and i thought you would attack the pancakes on the counter , but i guess no-" and Jungkook was already with a pancake in his mouth and two or three more in his hand. Sitting himself down next to Seokjin , he looked at the other while munching happily on the pancake; eyes in moons with a gleam full of stars. Seokjin sighed when his brother started to rub his face on his arm the sight was very amusing but he pushed Jungkook's face away. The younger pouted and Seokjin palmed his own forehead. Is he really eighteen?

"Jungkook-ah , hurry up eating we're going out." , Jungkook raised a eyebrow but continued munc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter