Discovery

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thrusday , 20XX

 

Jungkook closed the tiny front gate of his house with puffed cheeks and furrowed eyebrows. Taehyung's words kept running through his mind since the elder had said them to him. What had he meant with ' doing something weird' ? , Jungkook secured his backpack straps and let his hands there. Was Taehyung afraid something might happen to Jungkook while the elder was sick ? or was Taehyung afraid that Hoseok might do something to Jungkook ?

Shivering at the memory of Hoseok's red face as he kept punching Taehyung , Jungkook shook his head and just hoped nothing bad would happen to him today. Looking back to his distant house , he let out a soft sigh mixed with a whine pouting his lips and with heavy footsteps he headed to hell.

-

Walking hand in hand , Mark and Bambam couldn't care less about the loud cheering from one of the sides of the hallway. They were too happy with themselfs for taking their surrondings , all they knew was that they were inside college and soon wil have to be unfairly separated to attend class. They could skip classes , yes they could , but that would only end up as in repeating another year , and even though this was a special college — an art speacialized college (you get what i mean right ? they still have that dream to become idols);

What the newly formed couple didn't know was that a group of friends were angrily staring at both.

As the couple entered a classroom , the little group puffed their chests out and one of them attempted go and comfront the couple , but he was pulled back by a strong handon his arm.

"What the hell Jaebum let me go after those motherers and kick their asses. How ing dare they fu-" , a slap to his scalp by Jaebum had shut Jackson up.

"Stop ing , it's your loss you couldn't confess earlier.." ,  Jaebum groaned and turned his attention back to one of the most annoying and irritable person in the world just by breathing - Jung Hoseok , who had ing chose to wear tight jeans and a white long sleved sweater , shamessly showing the dark dubs and since when did i turned gay? 

Yugyeom's large hand slapped his cheek and it seemed the hormonal festive students stopped to stare at the little group. Glaring at the youngest , Jaebum slapped him on the back of his head , hard enough to hear the little 'plock' and the younger was kneeling on the gound , crying to satan for revenge. Another dramatic , GOSH. He sighed and continued to stare at the inressistble son of satan as he casually talked with that grey haired dude, but oh where is he looking now ?

-

Jungkook held tight to his bagpack straps as he opened college's double doors. He heard some ruckus on the side of the hall , while gossips on the other. Normal  as everyday. Nothing is different than yesterday. No gossip about Hoseok punching Taehyung's face. His head was low when he passed by JYP trainees and slightly bowed , before continuing dow the hallway. He hadn't seen Hoseok yet , but how could  he when his bangs were covering his eyes and his eyes were fixed on his black vans ?

"Jungkook!" , oh but of course he couldn't just get to his freaking locker before Park ing Jimin screamed his name to everyone around the world- no that was a must , because when Jungkook looked up to Jimin , his eyes had somehow found a white spot and ah there he is. Quickening his steps , he mentally slapped himself because when he reached his locker , Park Jimin was already there with a stupid and sickenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter