Wondering..

From a scale ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ages don't match the year so don't worry about it! Jungkok can't be 18 when Jin is 25]

 

Saturday , 20XX

 

Jungkook has been wondering..

“Hyung how is it to have ?” , Jungkook asked Seokjin , his hyung . Seokjin is 25 years old and Jungkook is only 18 and since Jin  is handsome and has all that boyfriend material Jungkook thought he already had lost his ity a long time ago , and since Jungkook can’t control his hormones he decided to ask his hyung for advice.

“WHAT?!” , came Seokjin’s reply as he spat his tea all over the table and kitchen floor.
Jungkook was seated in front of him , a serious aura and deadly eyes  , and his hands intertwined on top the table. Seokjin on the other hand was sipping on his tea and reading an email on his phone , that he kinda waited for a long time to read , when he was bombed with Jungkook’s question.

“Hyung! Don’t ‘what’ at me ! It’s already that age , I need your help~!” Jungkook whined and a little pout was added to his lips and a glassy almost like pleading look was now on his eyes . Ah he’s still cute even though he’s older now. Seokjin groaned at his brother aegyo attack on him .

“Jungkook-ah..”, Seokjin sighed his stepbrother’s name.It’s been 13 years since they’ve became brothers. How ? Seokjin’s dad married Jungkook’s mom , when Jungkook was only 5 and  Seokjin was  12 . Apperantly both their parents marriage didn’t end up like the normal fantasy story ‘and they’ve lived happily ever after’ , and Seokjin snorts every time he thinks people only get married to fulfil that dream.“You can’t just have when you need to , you have to have or make love with someone who loves you. And of course you have to love her back.”

“Erm… but hyung ,it’s not a her- it’s a him.” Jungkook said while looking down on the table and scratching the back of his neck. He looked up to his stepbrother only to find him with a blank expression. Oh this is bad. 
Seokjin took  a  deep breath and rubbed his temples. After 13 years of living together he finds out his brother is gay-ugh that word- well his brother prefers boys over girls now. Well at least he doesn’t make anyone pregnant if he dates a boy but-  who tops? My brother is manly enough to top. That’s right! My brother is manly… I think so…

“Hyung? You okay there ?” , a waving hand awakes Seokjin from who’s the bottom on his brothers soon to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter