Fun with Minzy

Your Dance is Addictive

Minzy P.O.V

It was finally Thursday and I was wandering around the area closeby the SM building because I arrived about 20 minutes too early. I had my shades on to avoid any crowds forming as I walked around, enjoying the scenery. I sat at a nearby park on a random bench, when my phone rang. 

'Yeoboseyo?' 

'Minzy-ah..make sure you don't come back too late. Chaerin still doesn't know you're on a date.' Dara unnie laughed at me.

'It's not a date Dara unnie! Don't even say that, Kai could get the wrong idea.' I said, but covered my mouth incase there was anyone closeby and heard the two names I mentioned.

'Whatever whatever...I don't believe you! Don't embarrass yourself okay?!' She demanded.

'Neh Dara unnie~' I sang before I hung up. The time on my phone read 11:47am. 'Still rather early...' I mumbled to myself. All of a sudden I heard some rustling behind me and snapped my head towards the bushes. 'Just my imagination..?' I said outloud. I shrugged it off and walked slowly to the SM building since Kai might be outside waiting a little early as well. Unfortunately he wasn't there, but a figure exited and looked at me in surprise. 

'You're...from YG aren't you? Gong.. Minzy-sshi?' They asked.

'N-Nae...' I smiled. 

'Nice to meet you. I'm Suho from Exo.' He smiled back. I nodded politely and shook his hand. I knew he was from Exo but I sort of forgot his name..

'Nae, you're one of the leaders I'm pretty sure..?' I bit my lip, hoping I was right. He grinned back and nodded excitedly.

'That's right! Anyway what are you doing here at SM? Do you have a friend waiting?..?' He frowned.

'Yeah, I'm waiting for K-' I paused. 'I'm waiting for Taemin-sshi.' I lied. Suho nodded at me. 'Oh I saw him inside before, should I go get him?' 

'No!' I spoke back too quickly. 'No it's okay..I don't think I'll be waiting long. It's only been a few minutes.' I quickly checked my phone and it read 11:52am. 

'Okay then. By the way, you wouldn't have seen any other Exo members leave the building in those few minutes would you?' He asked.

'No..not at all. No one has come out, until you did.' I shook my head. He thought to himself for a moment before shaking his head. 'Okay thanks. A few of them ran off and I was wondering where they all left to. Anyway I'll see you next time. Bye sunbae!' He bowed politely before walking past me into his own direction. I sighed of relief since I nearly blurted I was seeing Kai. Good thing I thought to say Taemin instead. What would the leader of Exo think If I said I was hanging out with one of his dongsaengs? 

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see who I was really waiting for. 

'Hi.' I smiled. He giggled while saying hi back and I smiled at how dorky he seemed.

'I heard what you said before. Nice save...' Kai said to me. 

'Yeah I figured you would have kept this a secret from all of your members right? Since they would get the wrong idea.' I nodded. 'Or do they know?'

'I don't think so...maybe just one...or two...' He bit his lip. I sighed lightly. 'Well, make sure you explain that we're only friends.' I laughed. He nodded and we started making our way to a movie theater. The entire bus ride and walk there, I was the only one asking questions and I felt like he was still nervous to be around me. 

'Am I that intimidating?' I asked bluntly as we reached the entrance of the theater. He stopped and turned to me. 'No...that's not it.' 

'You keep stuttering and you don't seem too relaxed. Am I asking too many personal questions?' 

'Aniyo..I'm just not used to hanging out with friends.' He shook his head.

'You better fix that for next time.' I teased. Behind us, I could hear some loud voices and glanced behind to see a bunch of guys laughing together. Thinking nothing of it, I led the way into the theater and we sat down. We were going to be watching a comedy Korean movie since I thought we'd both like it. The trailers were still playing, and the noise level of the viewers were still high but in particular, the same group of guys I saw laughing earlier were doing the same thing. They were only seated 5 rows behind us but I couldn't see any of their faces, as they were all wearing sunglasses and masks. As soon as I looked back, they quieted down and I thought I must've shut them up. I turned my attention back to Kai who looked relaxed for the first time that day.

'Finally feeling comfortable?' I stared and smiled at him. He met my gaze and immediately sat up straighter. 'Yeah...' He replied.

'Hehehehe...your reactions are so cute.' I chuckled, patting his head.

'Y-yah..I'm older than you.' He pouted. 'By 4 days!'

I looked at him in disbelief. 'You know when my birthday is?' I tilted my head, amused.

He quickly shoved the popcorn in my face and nodded. 'Is that weird..?' He asked quietly.

I shook my head. 'Aniyo..I  expect it from my fan.' I laughed. He finally laughed with me too and I felt that he was slowly getting used to me as a friend. We watched the movie and laughed at all of the funny scenes. 

After the movie finished, we made our way out and I suggested we go have dessert. 'What do you feel like eating?' I asked. He thought to himself for a bit before replying. 'How about crepes?' He smiled.

'Sounds good. Let's take the bus!' I suggested, pointing to the nearby stop outside the cinema. There were already a few people waiting and I made sure we both had our little disguises on (just sunglasses and hats) before we stood waiting for the bus. I could tell Kai was starting to warm up to me because he had less trouble looking my way and he started to talk more. While we were having a small conversation about our families, I could see past Kai that the same strange group of guys from the theater were standing on the opposite end of the bus stop. I shook the thought off again, since the bus stop was a bay for several busses so it's not like they would be taking the same one as us. 

A few minutes later, the bus we needed to take popped up. Kai and I were the first to board and we sat in the middle. I sighed in relief when I saw that the group of guys didn't board the same bus and I decided that I was just being too paranoid. Although it's happened before. Fans spying on idols...but without the disguises. During the bus ride, Kai asked me about my training.

'You trained for so many years...' He clapped at me. I smiled embarrassed. 'Yeah..but I'm sure we both worked just as hard to get where we are now.' I replied. 'Soon Exo will have their comeback...wait a second. Are you sure it's okay to skip half a day of practise to come and hang out with me?' I frowned.

'No it's alright. Some of my hyungs took the day off.' He nodded. 

The dessert store we arrived at was one I'd never been to before. Kai opened the door for me to walk in first and then we were led to a table by the waiter. 'I really like this place. I come here with a lot of my members.' He explained.

'Ohh I see..So you have any recommendations?' I asked.

He scanned the menu and pointed to two options. 'My personal favourites are the strawberry double deluxe and the triple chocolate mix crepes.' 

'Wowww they look amazing.' I could feel myself almost drooling at the pictures on the menu. We decided to order those two and eat together. It had not even been 5 minutes before entering the cafe, when we heard the door open and I glanced over to see who came in. I did a doubletake when I saw that the strange guys from earlier walked in, still wearing their disguises. I frowned to myself and rested my cheek on my hand.

'What's wrong?' Kai asked me. I looked at him and motioned him to lean closer.

'You know the guys that just walked in.' I started explaining. He nodded at me. 'You saw them before right? At the movie theather, and the bus stop...' I gave him a worried look.

'Sure I saw them, but I didn't think much of it. Why?' He asked.

'I don't know....I have this weird feeling we are being followed. Why would fans cover themselves up though?' I shook my head. 'Also-'

'Here are your orders.' The waiter suddenly arrived and I backed away from Kai, letting our desserts be placed on the table.

'Let's just eat and leave quick. I'm sure they'll be here longer than us. There's like 6 of them anyway.' He gave my an assuring look and we started eating.

Kai P.O.V

I didn't think anything of it, until she mentioned that she was thinking we were being followed. I thought maybe she was being paranoid, since she's been an idol for 5 years already and 2NE1 is super popular. I assured her it's okay, and we started eating. She complimented my taste in food. I smiled back and felt proud that I was getting along better with her so quickly. Rather than being a fanboy, we were hanging out as proper friends. A vibration from my pocket startled me, and I quickly took it out to check If I had to return for practise. Instead, I received a funny text from Chanyeol hyung.

Kai~~~ Are you enjoying your little date with Minzy?! :D'

I blushed a little and quickly replied, telling him off since it wasn't a date. I placed my phone next to me because I knew he'd be texting me back really quick. 

'What's up? You gotta go back and rehearse?' Minzy looked at me.

'Not quite. We can finish up here and leave a bit later.' I smiled. 

'Can I come and take you to the SM building?' She beamed. I was a little taken aback at her proposal. 'Y-You don't have to...' I stuttered.

'No I insist. I wanted to visit Taemin Oppa anyway.' 

'Oh...' I said a little too unenthusiastically. 'In that case..sure.' 

I glanced at my phone and saw a few messages from my other Exo members.

'You two make such a cute couple <3' -Baekhyun

'Buy me some crepes later for making us keep this a secret!' -Tao

'You actually suit her more than I thought.' -Kyungsoo

'Try and be a bit manlier Kai-ah...' -Luhan

'Don't blow your cover when you read these !'~ -Chanyeol

''You look like a loser next to her.' -Sehun

My eyes opened wide at the texts and I glanced over at the table with the weirdly dressed guys Minzy was worrying about. I looked back at Minzy who was also busy on her phone, and when I turned my attention back to those guys, they waved at me and gave me the peace signs. I groaned in frustration and turned back to Minzy who was still oblivious to what was going on. I sunk in my chair as I let out a sigh of frustration.

'Kai? What's wrong?' She asked, about to eat the last bit of her crepe. I had finished mine long ago. 

'Nothing. Let's pay and go back to the SM building soon.' I smiled. 

'Nae!' She happily took the blast biteful of her crepe and we headed to the counter to pay the bill. I glanced over towards my stupid Exo members and quickly pushed Minzy out of the store while holding her by the shoulders.

'Omo what's wrong?' She questioned the sudden skinship. I shook my head. 'Nothing really. Let's take a taxi back to the SM building.'

---------

Taemin P.O.V

I laid down, exhausted in the practise room. My other members had already left while I stayed back to practise some individual dances I've been doing to keep up with my training. After a few minutes of rest, I got up and slowly headed out to the lobby. 

'Oppa!' I heard and turned my head to the right. 

'Minzy!' I exclaimed, as the figure walked towards me and smiled so cutely.

'Hey, what are you doing here?' I gave her a small hug because I was still quite sweaty.

'Just came over to say hi. I was actually with Kai before but I thought I would be rude If I didn't come and visit you too.'  She beamed.

'You're so cute.' I ruffled her hair and she giggled back. 'Anyway I just finished practise, so I'm gonna head back to the dorm. Do you need a ride home?' I offered.

'If it's okay with you.' She shrugged. 

'Of course it is. Come on let's go.' I placed my hand around her waist and we walked towards one of the staff members' cars and hopped in, driving away from the building.

-Before Taemin and Minzy's conversation-

Kai P.O.V

'So..are you just going to wait for Taemin hyung around here?' I asked. 

'I'll wait for a bit but If he doesn't show, I'll give him a call.' She nodded at me. 'Anyway today was so much fun. Let's do it again!' She waved and walked over to the sofas in the lobby. Meanwhile, I gave a call to my BELOVED stalker members.

'Yeoboseyo??~' I heard straight away.

'You...guys...' I growled.

'Omo guys our Kai is angry~ ' I heard Chanyeol speak like as If I was a little child.

'Hyung I'm gonna kill you! Where are you now?!' 

'RAWR!' A pair of arms attacked me from behind. 

'We're right here babo!' The person backhugging me shouted.

'Chanyeol hyung..you guys...' I slapped his hands away and turned around to see my Exo members had changed their outfits.

'Today was so much fun~' Baekhyun sang. You were such a little girl at the start.' He laughed at me.

'You guys..that was so uncalled for!' I pouted. 

'Awwww our little Kai~' Sehun patted my head. I scoffed at the younger boy for acting like I'm so much smaller than him.

'I'm proud of you. By the end of it you stopped being all tense.' Kyungsoo gave the thumbs up.

'Oh guys guys newcomer over there!' Luhan pointed towards Minzy's direction. I pouted to myself as I saw her hugging with my best SHINee hyung.

'It's Taemin sunbae!' Tao announced. Chanyeol hyung grabbed my hand and we backed away further and hid ourselves and observed the two idols.

'Kai you didn't say she's also close with Taemin sunbae.' Chanyeol commented.

'Oh yeah, Kai's competition could be Taemin sunbae.' Kyungsoo chimed in. All eyes except mine were fixed on him and he continued to explain. 'Kai saw her with him at a restaurant and she got Kai's number from Taemin sunbae.' 

'Ohhhhhhh.' Everyone said and nodded in unison before watching the 2 dancers again.

'Omo they're leaving together!' Baekhyun commented. 'Tragedy for Kai. Kkaep song~' He sang, making everyone try hard not to laugh. I was the only one not laughing. 

'Guys let's go back to the dorm.' Sehun said all of a sudden. 'Wae?' Tao whined.

'I feel like taking a nap. Let's hurry.' He walked and lead the way to our van and we rode back home. I was still feeling a little jealous of Minzy and Taemin hyung and thought what I could do to get closer to her.

'Hyung...' Sehun called me, breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked over at him.

'Don't worry..things will get better.' He nodded slightly. I gave him a puzzled face at first but then nodded, feeling thankful that at least he noticed my pain back at the SM building. I smiled back and a rush of hope ran over me. 

'This is only the start.' I said to myself, and joined everyone else in chatting on the way back to our dorm.

----

You guys spoil me! I gained over 10 more subscribers overnight so I decided to update! And a longer chapter update at that~ Give me your thoughts <3 ^.^ Thought of this chapter on the spot, hope it's okay? And I just HAD to add in a gif of Baekhyun because I can't get over how adorable he is ;__; EXO COMEBACK HURRY UP <3 


obsessionx3TinaLoveBigBangpradhahumblebeeI-Love-EXO , unicorndoexistwhovianoctoeutopia21GRACEFkami63Anahii , Jasmine_lilyKatcosteslexreisitaeEtch-A-Sketch 

Special thanks to the ones who also upvoted my story!! I'm so touched!!

bj_vikkialwayskpoploverAzenZensation_0I-Love-EXO

If I can return the favor I will! Give me any suggestions on what other events you want me to add in the story as I keep writing ^^ I'm off to take a nap now, enjoy guys!!