To Whom?

Your Dance is Addictive

A/N: Just a heads up, I'll posting another chapter later today :) Was gonna post it all in the one chapter right now but it seemed to not look right If that makes sense...Since I'm basically screwed for my test in less than 2 hours, I should really look over my notes... Anyway enjoy!

 

Author P.O.V

'I'm allowed!!'

'I said no!'

'I don't have any schedules tomorrow, I don't see why not!'

'I'm supposed to take care of you or the other hyungs will kill me. Give me that bottle !'

'No, I'm drinking the rest of it!'

The catfight between Sehun and Lay drabbled on while Minzy, Taemin and Kai simply watched and didn't dare try to stop them.

'Should...should we leave?' Minzy looked at Kai, who seemed just as worried.  'I'll try and talk some sense in them...' Kai moved to the other side of the table, leaving an empty seat between Taemin and Minzy.

'Taemin?' She turned to the older one. He shrugged and rested his head on the table.

'It's best to leave them alone....I kinda want to go home now.' He yawned, not taking interest in the fight. 'Minzy nodded. 'Me too, I really should be back at the dorm now.'

'Wanna come with me?' He lazily asked, glancing up at her.

'Yeah sure I-' she paused and glanced at Kai who was busying trying to argue with Sehun and Lay who were at each others' throats.

'I'll...wait for them to stop fighting actually.' She shook her head.

'Are you sure? You're still slightly sick you know. I don't see them stopping anytime soon either.' He gestured to his hoobaes.

'I'm okay, really.' She waved her hands around.

'Your choice.' He slid over and took the empty seat that was Kai's. 'Goodnight.' He leaned in and sneaked a peck on her cheek. Minzy was dumbfounded and tried to hide her face with her hand. 'W-why would you do that for?!'

'We kissed yesterday, I don't see why a kiss on the cheek is such a problem.' He leaned back and frowned.

'Did...did they see it??' She stuttered,  referring to the three yelling voices that could be heard across the table.

Taemin briefly glanced over, then smirked back at Minzy. 'One did. I think you know who it is.'

Minzy bit her lip in frustration and looked to face Taemin's smirk. 'I thought you were best friends...'

'Oh we are. But If we like the same thing, it can't be helped right?'

Minzy scoffed at the sudden cockiness she was hearing. 'You're...a real jerk. When did I ever say I liked you back?!'

'You didn't.' He calmly replied. 'But I'm trying to make it happen, if it isn't already happening. Besides...you reacted pretty nicely to my kiss.' He winked.

'That doesn't work on me.' She threw back a disgusted look, even though she felt her pride swallow up a good deal of itself.

'Looks like someone is showing her true colours. You're not so polite huh?' He chuckled. 'But I still like you.'

'Just go already!' She demanded, pointing to the door. Taemin put his hands up in defeat and stood up.

I'll pay for the meal now but anything you buy after this is yours yeah?' He smiled.

'Mmmm...' She mumbled. 'Thanks.' Once she saw Taemin walk out, Minzy turned her attention back to the 3 Exo members who were still fighting.

'Kai.' She called sternly, earning attention from all 3 members. 'Let's go home.'

Finally the noise completely died down and silence filled the room. It was certainly a refresher, given Sehun was slightly drunk and Lay was probably on the verge of tipsy. Kai seemed surprised at Minzy's seemingly controlling voice but obliged and stood to take his jacket off his chair.

'Kai you're not stayinggg?' Sehun's words slightly slurred.

'Uh..I said I'd take her home.' Kai replied.

'But hyung, defend me and my drin-'

'Make sure she gets home safely.' Lay called, slightly smirking. 'Leave this drunkie to me.' He headlocked the younger boy.

Kai felt a little embarrassed at the look his hyung gave him but attempted to keep his expression neutral, not that it was working.

Minzy, who watched the short interaction smirked to herself. 'Bye. I'll see you next training day.' She slightly bowed, standing up. Eyeing Lay's smirk towards Kai who looked noticeably embarrassed, she decided to help the poor guy, and linked her arm around his, rendering him speechless. He allowed her to pull him out of the restaurant, without saying anything else. Once outside, Minzy unlinked her arms with Kai and they started to slowly walk aimlessly forward through the darkness that welcomed them. Despite it being well after midnight, a walk at this time seemed somewhat appealing to Minzy. Kai however, followed her like a lost puppy and there was no exchange of words for at least 10 minutes. It didn't seem like they were heading home at all, and Kai wanted to ask where Minzy wanted to go. Glancing at the girl next to him, he noticed her expression of calmness, and a carefree smile spread across her face. Putting aside the question he was going to ask, he more noticeably turned his head fully to study her face even further, thinking it was okay because they was shadowed by the dark.

'What is it?' Minzy asked, her gaze still looking forward.

'What is what?' Kai replied, not noticing how obvious he was.

'Is there something on my face, Oppa?' Minzy stopped, and turned to Kai. Kai reflected a blank expression for a second. And then he immediately realised how intensely he must've beem staring at her, seeing an expression of amusement run across Minzy's face.

'No nothing's wrong.' He cleared his throat.

'I won't make fun of you for looking at me you know.' Minzy laughed, making Kai turn to face her again. 'Why do you stare at me like that though?'

Like Kai could answer something like that. Because you're beautiful and I've always dreamed about being close with you. This was running in Kai's head but could he even say it? It would just freak her out.

Trying not to smirk at the boy, Minzy dropped the subject. 'Let's sit down for a bit then.' She suggested, pointing to a park they were about to walk past. Reaching a random bench to sit on, Kai wondered why it seemed like she didn't want to go home. Not that he was complaining or anything.

'You know...it's already past 3 in the morning...' He played with his fingers.

'Do you have a schedule tomorrow?'

'No...'

'Then I don't see what the problem is. Or you don't wanna hang out with me, do you?' Minzy pretended to look hurt. Kai immediately shook his head and waved his hands around frantically in the air.

'No no! That's not it! I like..I like being with you..I mean as a friend!' His voice loudened all of a sudden.

'Bwo? It's not like I'm confessing to you or anything.' Minzy chuckled. 'Be more comfortable with me Kai. Like you were yesterday.'

 

------

Exo Dorm

'Guys it's 3AM, why aren't our dancers home yet?' Suho called to the Exo members who were still awake.

'I'm pretty sure they went out to eat. It doesn't matter because they don't have schedules tomorrow.' Baekhyun called from across the room, busy with his phone.

'They don't have a key you know...I'm only staying up because I have to wait for them to get home.' Suho sighed in frustration.

'They'll be back soon enough.' Baekhyun waved his hand around, not really showing much concern. Just seconds after that, the sound of the doorbell rang through the room and the alseep Chanyeol on the couch was startled. 'Yah..someone get the door.' He grumbled.

'See Suho hyung, here they are now.' Baekhyun walked over to the entrance, swinging the door open. 'Suho hyung's angry at you kids~~~ wait Lay what's wrong with Sehun???'

'I'm not a kid. And this one's drunk...' Lay sighed, supportng the sleeping boy around the shoulder. 'Kai came back already right?'

'Kai? Wasn't Kai with you?' Baekhyun frowned, helping Lay bring Sehun to the couch opposite Chanyeol.

'He was....'

'Yah you came home without Kai? Where the hell did you leave him?' Suho walked over.

'He...he left with...with...' Lay bit his lip at the angry Suho.

'WHO?' Suho demanded to know.

'Minzy sunbae.'

'WHAAAAAAAT!' Chanyeol exclaimed, pushing his blanket off and totally out of his sleep state. 'Kai went home with Minzy?!'

''How could you let him do that Lay!' Suho yelled, scractching his head.

'He didn't go home with her! He just said he was taking her home! I had to take care of this drunktard you know?' Lay defended himself.

'Things are getting hot ~' Baekhyun squealed, totally excited and not at all concerned like the rest.

'I'm calling him right now.' Suho fished his phone out from his pocket and quickly dialed.

'Hey so you think he confessed to her or something?' Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun.

'I doubt it. But they must be spending some quality time alone together. Who would've thought Kai would be this daring huh?' He grinned back.

'Kai may be dirty minded but he's still as innocent as a primary school kid.' Lay bluntly commented, earning chuckles from everyone but Suho.

----

A/N: I DID IT. I MANAGED TO REACH 1OO guys....You have no idea what this means to me ^^ In celebration, this is the chapter I posted but I'll be double posting. Maybe in about....6-7 hours from now will be the next chapter. ^^ I was quite inspired recently..and I've actually made a choice about a very important factor in my story.

New subbies thankyou for joining!
lydia_          
Curlylooks14          
JOyyfull          
izzyaza          
paraguay          
NimNim96          
xoxosehunzy      

And to the new upvotes too!
lydia_
iellism

Anyway thanks again for making me reach it~

I love my subbies.

I love the people who comment.

I love the people who upvote.

and last but not least,

I love my silent readers too :)

Thank you to all!

And here's a heart to heart from me: You might not like my author babbles but to those who don't mind reading this...I just wanna ask. What is it about my story that keeps you guys going? I'm so unbelievbly happy that my imagination can bring smiles across your faces.

 

To be honest, writing is a guilty pleasure of mine and I'm definitely not one to tell people that what I write...is fanfiction.(in real life you know?) So this is like my secret little world where I get to interact with all of you because we share the same interests and I don't have to worry about getting severely judged or anything.  We can all get along without even requiring to actually get to know each other, and I think that's freaking awesome.

 

I'm baffled my writing is liked by lots, because there are so many authors here on this site that I wish I could write like because their stories sound so real amd convincing. But for the most part, they are a huge inspiration. Anyway, i guess I shouldn't be more sappy >__> I'll attend to that test now...