Frustration

Your Dance is Addictive

A/N: This is the double post of today! If you haven't read the first part of the double post, go backwards to the previous chapter ^^ and yeah i'm a typo queen but i DO fix them when i see them...but a lot of you must cringe cos I tend to notice AFTER I post them..

Minzy P.O.V

‘Funny running into you here, y.’

I slammed the book I was scanning through and put it down. Turning around and wondering how a fan could’ve noticed me in this getup, I felt disgusted at the language they used. A rather confident guy at that. Rude erts…. I was about to say something back to tell him off, before I recognised who my ‘fan’ was behind the disguise that reflected mine.

‘Don’t. ing. Call. Me. That.’ I whispered back, glaring through my sunglasses, which he obviously couldn’t see.

‘So you curse out loud now too, and at me as well?’ He chuckled. I didn’t answer him and pushed him out of the store we were in.

‘What are you even doing here? Don’t you have some photoshoot going on?’ I asked, looking for a reason for him not to be here. Instead, we somehow just ended up walking down towards a random neighbourhood.

‘Wow Minji! You even know my schedule? It’s on in a little bit.’ He smiled sickeningly at me.

‘I only know because you texted everyone the same thing and that’s why we’re all meeting tomorrow instead of today!’ I explained. ‘When did I let you call me Minji?’

‘Hmm...I allowed myself didn't I?' He gave me a sly smile.'…You're actually really high tempered and feisty.'

‘Taemin. Stop…being a jerk. You’ve been a jerk since that restaurant. What happened to you?’ I asked, a pan of tiny sadness tripping in my voice.

‘Am I really being a jerk?’ He asked, with genuine surprise that I even suggested he was.

‘You…were you even sorry when you said it?’ I asked, my voice growing a little weak.

‘Said what?’ He sounded confused. I looked around to make sure people weren’t within earshot before I continued speaking.

‘When you kissed me, were you even sorry for doing it?’ I attempted to speak softer. Taemin studied my expression for a moment before answering.

‘Yes. And no.’

‘What the hell does that mean?’ I fixed him a glaring look. He stopped walking and so did I. I looked to him in anticipation. What was he going to say?

 ‘Yes because I must’ve surprised you…..’ He started. ‘And no because now I know you’re acting like your true self. I broke the ice pretty well didn’t I?’

‘Unbelievable.’ I scoffed, hoping to get a look of sorry and sincereness in return, but he just stifled a laugh as we kept walking. Considering what he said… half of it was true. How we were able to go from simple friends all the way to sounding like high school kids really did my head in. Arguing about stupid crap in what…a span for 4 weeks of being proper friends? Taemin had magically brought out the teenager self in me. He somehow became this annoying friend who pranced around aimlessly, totally destroying the image I had for him when we first met.

‘Are you sure you even like me?’ I asked, making him look back at me in surprise. Was it weird that I felt comfortable asking that?

‘I had always watched you from afar. We never had interactions…except for that Halloween performance. Not that you talked to me anyway.’ He slightly pouted, making me want to smile but I resisted the urge, waiting for him to continue his story.

‘You had caught my eye for a long time.  I always admired your dancing since your debut. You were…different….and charming in a peculiar way.’ He finished.

‘You didn’t answer my question.’ I said almost too quickly, unintentionally making it sound like I wasn’t interested in his story. He opened his mouth to say something else, but instead looked at his watch.

‘Oh shoot. I guess I gotta go now or I’ll run late.’ Bending his head down to be at level with my face, he gave me the tiniest peck on my lips before I could protest. ‘Bye.’ He smiled at my frozen expression.

‘Yah!!!’ I shouted, wiping my lips and watching the figure run away. Was this what Taemin was really like? And did he just ignore my question?

‘I hate you.’ I said out loud, like as If he could still hear me.

-------

Second Training Day

‘You didn’t pick up my call last week.’ A boy outside pouted at me when I exited the dance room.

‘Oh, Luhan Oppa.’ I exclaimed, wiping my now sweaty face with a towel. ‘What are you doing here? Are you on a break too?’ He nodded slightly, and we started taking a random trip down the halls. I smiled to myself at the fact that he decided to come here during his break, and not off with the other vocalists.

‘You know, I could’ve made things easier for you, but you just had to drag poor Kai out so late at night doing who knows what~’ Luhan teased, earning a push in the side from me.

‘Please. We weren’t doing anything.’ I remarked coldly. ‘And what do you mean, make things easier for me?’

‘You still haven’t thanked your saviour. You know, the one that carried you when you fainted?’ I received a knowing look. I stilled and suddenly felt uncomfortable. ‘Yeah….’

‘Well you’re gonna have to do it in person now.’

My mouth grew into a thin line. ‘Can…can you just tell him I said thanks?’ I tried to not sound so pleading.

‘Why? You’re here. He’s here. And look, there’s all the rappers in that room over there.’ He pointed to a nearby door we would be approaching soon. I very noticeably slowed down my steps, earning a chuckle from Luhan.

‘He’s not scary okay?’ He assured me, but I was far from being convinced. I already knew Kris had something against me. Hiding behind Luhan’s body who quietly opened the door to the rapper’s room, I inwardly groaned, realising the real reason Luhan wanted to catch up with me. Inside, all members looked at us in surprise and I felt my soul trying to escape my body when I met Kris’ stare boring into my eyes. But then I scanned the room quickly and did a search for my YG family. ‘Chae..Chaerin unnie! T.O.P Oppa! GD Oppa!’ I called, waving to them, my body still hiding behind Luhan.

‘Minji what are you doing here?’ GD frowned, and more so at Luhan than me. I unhid myself, entering the room with him. ‘I just came to visit.’ I walked over, leaving Luhan to talk to his SM mates.

‘We’re not on break yet, Minji-ah. Come back in 10 minutes.’ Chaerin unnie said blankly.

‘Mianhae…’ I muttered back. Obviously she was trying to keep her fierce leading skills up because she only talks like that when she’s trying to impress Teddy Oppa. Was there someone in the room that she admired perhaps?

‘Minji-ah, how’s dancing going?’ T.O.P did a strange, random wiggly dance that he was often known for. I eased up some more at his silly antics and laughed lightly. On the other hand, GD Oppa wasn’t looking at me, but rather studying Luhan, who was across the room talking to….ugh. Kris.

‘Minji-ah…why did you come here with him? Are you two close? I’m pretty sure he’s from the vocal line…’ He asked me, those eyes filled with suspicion.

‘Sort of…’ I tilted my head. ‘We just get along well.’ Was all I said. I didn’t want to say anymore In case he would unnecessarily ask more questions. Just as I glanced back at Luhan who had his back faced to me, It seemed Kris caught my gaze again and we had a weird staring contest before he seemed to say something, making Luhan turn around. ‘Minzy!’ Luhan called, waving his hand, signalling me to come over. I gave one last glance back at GD Oppa, who was probably surprised by the fact that I wasn’t called ‘Sunbae.’ I quickly walked over and bowed slightly. ‘Hello Kris –ssi.’

‘Hi.’ Was all I got back. I looked towards Luhan for help but he just smiled encouragingly at me, silently telling me to talk. ‘Thanks….for your help the other day.’ I said slowly, avoiding his eyes and trying to sound sincere. I was actually thankful to him. However I knew my weak voice right now would make it sound like I wasn’t being sincere.

‘That’s okay. As long as you’re feeling better now.’ He said rather cheerfully. Wait what? Did he just smile at me? I was expecting a small ‘no problem’ or even just an ‘Okay’ with an annoyed groan.

‘Minzy what’s wrong? You’re making a weird face.’ I heard Luhan chuckle. I smiled tightly and shook my head. ‘Sorry I was just dazing off. We should go know. I’ll see you later Kris-ssi.’ I bowed again at the tall figure. ‘Until later then.’ He replied, surprising me once again as I turned around and was led of the room by Luhan’s tug on my arm.

‘Wanna visit Vocal 2? We both still have a while until we continue training.’ Luhan suggested.

‘Yeah why not? Luna unnie is there right?’ I felt excited again, remembering seeing her name under Vocal 2 on the schedule sheet. We made our way down the hall, about to pass by my practise room when the door opened, revealing a sweaty Kai.

‘Kai.’ Luhan smiled. The called boy looked up and I could see him frown at me just for a second. ‘Luhan hyung, what are you doing here?’ He asked, sounding rather interrogative.

‘I’m going to visit Vocal 2.’ I answered instead. Luhan let go of my arm, which I forgot I was holding onto before shaking his head. ‘Actually you should get Kai a towel. He looks like he needs your help.’ He smiled discreetly at me, before walking off without letting me say anything else.

‘Why did he leave me…’ I commented out loud.

‘Wow.’ Kai started, making me turn my head towards him. ‘Do you just let anyone touch you?’

I frowned, slightly offended. I know he didn’t mean to, but it sounded like he implied that I let countless men touch me.

‘What are you getting at?’ I shot back at the usually timid boy.

‘I didn’t mean it like that…..’ He defended himself, his presence weakening. Still, I wasn’t impressed by the way he seemed to disapprove any other contact I had with other people. Well, other guys to be exact. Remembering the fact that this boy standing before me indeed liked me however, I softened a little.

‘I know, I know.’ I gave a tiny smile. ‘Kai…when you’re free, let’s meet up. I need someone to teach me what I missed out on the first day of training.’  I walked off without letting him answer, not that I didn’t know he’d definitely say yes. I caught up to Luhan and hopped in the elevator before the doors closed.

‘Wae?’ He asked me, as I joined him inside, pressing the button to close the devices’ door.

‘Don’t do stuff like that. It’s hard enough trying to pretend like I don’t know he likes me, and it’s another when you forcefully encourage us to be together.’ I explained, speaking fast and slightly irritated.

‘Little Kai is jealous again?’ Luhan gave me a knowing look. I simply nodded and sighed to myself. ‘It’s surprising to hear you talk so calmly about him liking you.’

‘Why?’ I asked.

‘He obviously didn’t confess or anything.’

The elevator reached the designated floor and we stepped out, our steps slowing down so we could savour our conversation.

‘Actually, Taemin told me.’ I spoke with a low voice, afraid of being heard.

‘Taemin sunbae?’

‘Yeah…he…it was stupid.’ I finished, thinking about damn Taemin and his sudden playfulness.

‘You seem like you have more to say.’ Luhan said expectantly, prodding me to explain it more in detail. I bit my lip slightly and sighed to myself. ‘Can I tell you a secret? And I’m only telling you because I know I can trust you….somehow.’ I laughed a little at my weird certainty.

‘Sure.’ He smiled sweetly, probably happy that I had already marked him as a close friend in such a short time.

‘Okay.’ I sighed tiredly again. ‘Taemin. He…told me Kai likes me. Not that I needed to hear it, but I was trying to ignore the possibility for the time being. He just threw it in my face like that. AND THEN.’ I heaved out another sigh. ‘He confessed to me shortly after….but I thought. I thought it was a joke but then he….he…’ I used my two index fingers and pushed them together to finish the rest of the story.  It was embarrassing as hell, but as if I could say it.

‘He…really did that to you?’ Luhan seemed shocked, but hey who wouldn’t.

‘Mm….’ I nodded weakly, feeling the sudden awkwardness approach our conversation. Luhan didn’t seem too impressed and I couldn’t blame him either.

‘Well…did you give him an answer?’ He spoke after a few dead seconds of silence between us.

‘How could I? I…was so lost in the moment that I left really awkwardly.’ I shook my head, holding my cheeks in embarrassment.

‘So lost in the moment…’ Luhan repeated my words, then looked at me with his eyes widened. ‘So you kissed him back that means?’

My mouth hung open for a few seconds, lost and not sure what to respond with. ‘You don’t miss a clue, do you?’ I commented coldly. ‘Yes…I did.’

I looked down, feeling that shamefulness I did when I returned home that night when I fell sick. Only this time, I felt more shameful because I was telling someone else. But who else was I going to confide in? My unnies would freak…my Big bang Oppa’s would kill Taemin..and Se7en Oppa would just take it the wrong way…

‘So…I know you don’t want to hear this question but.’ Luhan looked at me worriedly. I knew what was coming next. ‘Do you like him back?’

‘I….I don’t know.’ I answered honestly. ‘Taemin is….Taemin is a good guy.’

‘This isn’t good.’ Luhan scratched his head awkwardly, then looked at me seriously. ‘Minzy…I’m telling you this now and it’s coming from an older persons perspective.’

I looked to him in anticipation, ready to listen to whatever he had to say. ‘Kai is…..Kai is a really innocent and naive person when it comes to things like this. I don’t know how much this ‘crush’ of his has developed, but from what I gather it’s still pretty small as of right now. He gets equally very happy or very angry at the smallest things. If you’re well aware of his feelings, I hope you don’t play around with them. It would cause problems for not only him and you, but Taemin sunbae aswell.'

Some part of me wanted to think Luhan was the one being naive and biased towards his dongsaeng, but I decided to take his word for it and be cautious. ‘Nae….thanks.’ I replied, feeling a little overwhelmed by his speech. His seriousness softened as we reached his practise room. ‘Come on, you wanna see Luna sunbae right?’ He smiled softly, opening the door. ‘Nae…’ I smiled back, pushing away those uneasy thoughts for now.

Why couldn't I just be a guy instead? Seriously...

---

A/N: So my test is over and I probably did really crap but at the moment I could careless BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SEE B.A.P TOMORROW IN CONCERT <3 V.I.P STANDING HELL YEAH <3 OH AND EXO'S MVS! OF COURSE MOST OF YOU HAVE SEEN! ;D LIFE IS GREAT FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS ON MY SIDE XD

Showing my B.A.P love XDDD

 

Have a great week everybody ^^ The latest subscribers and upvoters were thanked on the previous chapter btw If it was your turn to have your name appear here ~ So much inspiration pouring in lately. NOW I'M GONNA GO READY MYSELF FOR MY B.A.P BABYS XDDDD ANYONE OTHER FANS OUT THERE?? <3

And here's some beautiful Lu Ge and Kai~~~~~


LOL these damn visuals making me faint. But the eyeliner is so :'D Yup i'll never beat K-POP guy idols and their eyeliner LOL