Exo Dorm

Your Dance is Addictive
A/N: I've decided to take the 'M' rating off and only mark the chapters worth being rated 'M' and there will only be a few of those, warning you here :) (Since I want to make it a little bit realistic but all the 'M' stuff is embarrassing to write but I'll try my best! It'll be cute until much later in the story.
 
Kai P.O.V

Walking down the hallways, I hadn't made it very far before I could hear quick footsteps from behind but I paid no attention until a hand grabbed me by the shoulder, making me stop and turn around.

'M-Minzy..' I stuttered.

'Kai...' She tried to catch her breath. 'Wait..'

'Do you-do you need something?'

'Was I too blunt back there?' 

'What? Why?' I frowned slightly.

'It seemed that way to me..' She bit her lip.

My heart flustered as I stared at her expression and her pink lips.

'So since we're the same age..let's get to know each other as good friends okay?' She offered her hand out to me.

I paused for a second and quickly took it and we shook hands.

'Yeah...' I tried not to smile too much.

'I'll leave you a message okay?' She pointed to her phone.

'B-but we don't have each other's number yet...'

'Oh not to worry, I stole it off Taemin just before.' She gave the thumbs up.

Ughhhh she was just too cute! 'T-Thanks..' Was all I could manage.

'Should get going..I'm performing soon. Make sure you watch us!' She smiled and we waved to each other.

Author P.O.V

It had been a few days since Inkigayo and a few Exo members, including Kai, were currently having a meal for lunch.

Sehun was indulging in his nice hot bowl of ramen while happily chatting with Luhan. Baekhyun was busy eating while watching the TV with Kyungsoo next to him. Meanwhile beside them, Kai had barely touched his food as he was constantly tapping his fingers on his phone, which didn't seem to change no matter how many times he tapped at the screen. Noticing this, Kyungsoo leaned to Kai and silently called for his attention.

'Kai...Kai...yah Kai!' He tried not to speak too loud.

Still, the called boy remained the same, tapping at the device like a machine.

Kyungsoo scoffed and gave him a big punch on the arm. Finally Kai's emotionless face became an agrivated, annoyed face.

'What the hell?!' He turned his head to Kyungsoo.

'It's what you get for spacing out babo!' 

'...I wasn't spacing out.' Kai defended himself.

'Are you serious? You've been checking your phone literally every second! What's wrong, do you have a family situation going on?' Kyungsoo asked, confused.

'No that's not it..' Kai shook his head slowly.

'Hm? Kai is what?' Baekhyun walked over and rested his head on Kai's shoulder to see what the fuss was about.

'I'm..I'm waiting for a message.' Kai mumbled.

'Ohhhh right. I see what's going on. You're messaging Min-'

Kai quickly covered Kyungsoo's mouth with both his hands to stop the embarrassment that he might've suffered.

'Wah a message came!~' Baekhyun whistled as he grabbed Kai's phone.

'Yah hyung give it back!' Kai turned his attention to Baekhyun as the said boy ran around the table while checking Kai's phone. 

'Wait, message from unknown?' Baekhyun frowned, staring at the screen.

'Yah yah give it back!' Kai yelled, grabbing the rest of the members' attention.

Kyungsoo easily held Kai back as he trapped his arms while Luhan and Sehun gathered behind Baekhyun who started reading the message.

'Hello Kai ! How are you ? ^-^' he read in a high pitched tone.

'You can guess who it is right?' Luhan read the next line, also faking a girl's voice.

'Sorry I didn't contact you after Inkigayo, but I have been busy!' Sehun read as the 3 members gasped and Kai buried his head in the table while Kyungsoo still had his arms trapped.

'I wanted to ask if you had any free time before your comeback to hang out with me! Let's do something fun.' Baekhyun finished reading with his girl voice.

Immediately the room was filled with 'ooo' and 'Wahh' as Kai roughly pulled his arms away from Kyungsoo and tried to reach for his phone. But Baekhyun waved it around grinning back at him.

'Our little Kai...mind filling us in?' Luhan teased.

'I can't say it!' Kai couldn't hide his smile at hearing what the text said, even if s were mocking him.

'Hyung have you been cheating on me?' Sehun joked and faked crying.

'That's gross maknae...' Was the only response he received.

'Kyungsoo ~ you seem to know what's going on. Who is this mysterious person?' Baekhyun looked at the said boy in anticipation.

Kyungsoo nodded while patting Kai's head who currently had his head buried into the table.

'That.' He started. 'Was from a very famous dancer in YG.' He grinned. 

Immediately the other members started shouting out random names that could possibly be the mysterious person.

'Winner!'

'Taeyang!'

'G-dragon!'

'Se7en!' 

Baekyun and Sehun called out.

'Yah you idiots, can you even imagine ANY of those people using such emoticons?' Luhan flicked their heads.

'It's gotta be a 2NE1 member.' Luhan waved his finger around. 'And since we're talking about dancing, it's Gong Minzy sunbae!' He shouted and pointed at Kyungsoo to confirm. 

'Correct!' Kyungsoo applauded and the two high fived.

'So Kai, wanna tell us anything?' Sehun poked the boy's head and he slowly looked up.

'You..heard it all.' He mumbled.

'Wait he can't have been texting her if there's no messages from earlier.' Baekhyun tapped at the screen.

'And her number's not even saved yet.' Sehun added.

'Which obviously means he was waiting for her to text because she had his number but he didn't have hers.' Luhan finished.

'Wahhhhhh!' Sehun and Baekhyun exclaimed together, holding hands and jumping around.

Kai covered his face with both his hands to hide the embarrassment.
'Shut up shut up...' He whined.

'Hey hey let's send something back!' Baekhyun whispered to the others.

The room was filled with silence except for the giggling noises and Kai uncovered his face to see what else was so funny.

'And...sent!' Baekhyun shouted as he high fived the other giggling members.

'YAH What did you do?!?!' Kai instantly stood up and chased Baekhyun around the room.

'Omo! Quick reply came guys!' Baekhyun sang as he kept running away.

'It says. 'Wow..the way you message is very interesting..But sure, let's meet then. Talk later!' Baekhyun reenacted his girly voice from earlier. 

Kai stopped chasing. 'What?!'

'Here you go. Thank your hyung for setting up your date.' Baekhyun grinned at the younger boy.

Kai scanned the screen and frowned at it. 'What the is this?!' He shouted, reading what his hyung wrote.

'Hello Minzy Minzy~~~ That's okay, I've been waiting for your text!! ^.^ If you're not busy during the week, why don't we meet for a few hours to have a nice meal ? Maybe..Thursday? ~ ^__- keke'

'.......' Kai was speechless.

'BAHAHAHA THAT WAS DAEBAK!' Kyungsoo started laughing hard while clutching his stomach.

'Don't do anything stupid on your first date ! ~' Sehun sang at his frozen hyung.

'Aigoo It's already Tuesday, what am I gonna do?!' Kai whined.

'Wow, so you really go want to go on this date.' Luhan nodded.

'Thats not it! I just...' Kai ruffled his hair harshly. 'Ugh nevermind!' He ran off upstairs, probably to his bedroom.

'Were we too mean?' Luhan asked the room.

'Nah of course not.' Baekhyun said sarcastically.

'Can we spy on them?' Sehun asked.

'Ahh that sounds like fun but we don't have time to be playing around! And neither does Kai..' Baekhyun said.

'But don't you think it's funny how much he got worked up?' Kyungsoo laughed.

'Yeah, isn't he a big fan of Minzy sunbae?' Sehun asked. 'Well I am too, but I wouldn't act so uncool in front of her.' 

'Hehehe well I say let's spy anyway...it'll be fun! Let's drag a few other members~' Baekhyun suggested.

'Okay definitely Chanyeol because he will tease the crap out of Kai!' Luhan said.

'Yeah yeah because Chanyeol is a Kai fan.' Baekhyun said, and everyone in the room laughed. 'Kkaeb song~' He sang, making everyone laugh even harder. (A/N: The inside joke from Exo's Showtime! You watched it right everyone?! I LOVE Baekhyun even more after that HAHAHAH)

'Can we tease Chanyeol hyung about Dara sunbae as well?' Sehun suggested.

'Wooo you got it~' Baekhyun sang. The members returned to their food and activities until a few moments later, Chanyeol came downstairs from his big sleep in. Behind him followed Kris and also Tao who clung onto his hyung while joining everyone at the table.

'Make me some ramyun too please!' Tao skipped over to Baekhyun and did aegyo. 

'Make it for yourself aishh, I'm busy~' Baekhyun rejected him.

'Fine...Kris hyung you want some too?' Tao asked, looking more excited than he should be.

'No...Ramyun isn't my style.' Kris shook his head, earning laughs from everyone. 

'Ramyun isn't my style~' Baekhyun mimicked. It had become his 'thing' to copy and imitate the other members and the viewer ratings were quite high because of his humour.

'Ohhh I love you Baekhyun, you're so funny.' Luhan patted the troublemaker's head.

'Oh, what did you guys do to Kai?' Chanyeol, who had been silent the whole time, finally spoke up.

'What? He's upset?' Luhan asked, already knowing full well why and that it was his and the others' fault.

Chanyeol nodded. 'Today's not my day. That's what he said to me.' Chanyeol scratched his head in confusion.

'We played around with our little Kai.' Kyungsoo smiled.

'Yah wae?? You know I'm a Kai fan~ Why do you mess with Kai Oppa?' Chanyeol faked and whined in his best girl voice.

'Go cheer him up! He didn't even touch his ramyun so eat his and then bring him back to spirits.' Sehun pointed at the lonely ramen cup on the table in front of Chanyeol.

'But be prepared because as a Kai fan, you'll be sad to know he could get a girl soon.' Baekhyun looked with his mischevious eyes. 

'What? Kai and a girl?' Tao called from the kitchen while Kris was keeping him company.

'Yeah, Minzy of 2NE1~ He probably flirted with her, and they're having a date this week.' Baekhyun nodded to himself knowingly.

'Woah you're serious? Kai and Minzy sunbae?' Chanyeol coughed on the ramen in his mouth. 'That's perfect! Because I like Dara noona.' 

'Be serious aish, you're not gonna get her hyung!' Sehun laughed. 'At least Kai hyung had interaction with Minzy sunbae, what have you done to appeal to Dara sunbae?' 

Chanyeol looked at Sehun with shifty eyes. 'I...play guitar and I'm the mood maker like Dara noona~' 

'Maybe If Kai actually gets close to Minzy sunbae, you could ask him for a favor nae?' Kyungsoo suggested.

'Oh right. We're planning to be detectives on his date. You coming?' Baekhyun asked.

'Ah you guys..really.' Chanyeol shook his head in disapproval. But one second later jumped up.' Alright I'm in!!' He stood and cheered with everyone.

'Yah there are people sleeping you know?' Kris barked at the youngsters, as he was referring to Lay, Xiumin, Suho and Chen who were currently still sleeping. 'Also I'm not interested in Kai's...love crap so..keep this a secret from Suho hyung okay? He'd probably worry the most.'

'Nae nae leader M~' Luhan nodded. On the other hand, Tao joined the table after his ramyun finished cooking and joined the conversation. 'I want to meet someone who is into martial arts...' He pouted.

'Yeah I'm sure whoever you meet will be less embarrassing than you.' Kris teased.

'Hyung like you're one to talk! You did worse than me in Showtime!' Tao argued back.

'There were many times we showed our bad sides guys. Kkaeb song~' Baekhyun sang again, silencing everyone who agreed and Exo ate their meals in peace.

-----

Hello my dear subbies <3 If you're a huge Exo fan, I hope you loved this chapter. I recently watched Exo's Showtime again and haughhh I love it more and more xD I've always liked Luhan and Kai, but to add to my bias list, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Xiumin made the cut <3 (That's like half the team but I can't help it.) Who's your Exo biases? ^^

Anyway posting the new subbies I got over the last few days: Saranghaeyo~

dntknw 

bj_vikki 

alwayskpoplover 

Anachay 

cutesue 

haha4life 

AzenZensation_0 

sandra1 

Has less Minzy this time but it's because I got my Exo hype back(what with the comeback and all) so yeah the Exotics hope this chapter made you smile and laugh :3 BAEKHYUN YOU ARE TOO AWESOMEE <3 Comment becuase I'd appreciate it ^-^