Inkigayo

Your Dance is Addictive

Inkigayo

Taemin P.O.V

'Taemin you came!' Jonghyun hyung saw me through the mirror and squeezed me as I walked to him. 

'I came to support you and Key hyung!' I grinned. 'Also because Minho and Onew hyung had schedules today and the dorm was so quiet.' 

'So you have time to kill in other words?' Key laughed as he joined the hug. 

'Maybe. Anyway you better hurry Key hyung. You're on in 5 minutes aren't you?' I asked, as we all let go of each other.

'Nae, I better run. Cya later!' He waved as he ran out of the door.

'So? Have any close friends performing today? Why don't you go visit them?' Jonghyun asked me as one of the stylists starting fixing his hair for his stage. 

'Not in particular..unless you count SNSD noonas.' I shrugged, relaxing myself on the couch provided.

'Go walk around and greet people.  I'm just gonna be warming up in here. Oh, if you go out could you go and call Taeyeon noona to come over? I wanna practise our harmonies together one more time.' He asked, well kind of demanded.

'Nae I got it hyung.' I chuckled and left the room.

Walking down the hallways I greeted some other artists before I reached SNSD's dressing room. I poked my head in to look for Taeyeon noona.

'Oh Taemin you came to support today?' Hyoyeon noona smiled at me.

'Nae. Can you tell Taeyeon noona Jonghyun hyung wants to practise with her? I smiled back.

'Sure, she's almost done with her hair.' She nodded.

'Okay thanks. Goodluck!!' I raised my fist in the air to show my support before heading out.

Walking back to the waiting room Jonghyun hyung was in, I greeted and bowed to some more artists until I accidentally bumped into one who seemed to fall because they were running. I quickly put my hand out to the person.

'Gwenchana?' I asked.

The person took my hand and I helped her stand up as she looked up at me and I was surprised to see the person whose hand I was holding, was none other than Minzy of 2NE1.

'Omo! Taemin sunbaenim! Long time no see.' She retracted her hand and bowed at me. 'Sorry for being a clutz! I was running to find a stylist since CL unnie lost her necklace.' She scratched her head in embarrassment.

'No it's okay! It's a nice surprise, since 2NE1 is busy, I didn't think I'd get the chance to say hi.' I replied back, smiling. 

'Mmm yeah we've been so busy...' She puffed her checks.

How cute, I thought. Then I noticed her clothes. During their DYLM promotion last year, Minzy had started wearing clothes that revealed more of her skin. And now she was also wearing an outfit that was more girlier and less fierce. It was my first time seeing it in person.

'That outfit fits you pretty well.' I said. She chuckled a little embarassed.

'Ah thankyou so much! This is for our 'Gotta Be You' performance!' She beamed. 'Anyway I should really be going. I'll see you next time!' She smiled and ran past me.
 
I checked my phone for the time and received a message from Jonghyun hyung saying 'Thanks for being a good messenger.' I chuckled and put my phone away. I was about to continue walking my way before I noticed something on the floor. I bent down to pick it up and it was a phone which I was assuming was Minzy's. I quickly turned around and ran the other direction before I came to 2NE1's dressing room. I knocked lightly and one of the makeup artists opened it. 
'Is Minzy-sshi here?' I asked.

'No, she just ran out because 2NE1's about to perform. You can try and come after.' She smiled and closed the door. Actually I could've just given the phone to the stylist but I thought I wanted an excuse to say hi again. I clutched the phone in my hand and went back to my hyungs for the time being.

'You're back so soon? I just finished my set, and Jonghyun just left to go on standby with Taeyeon noona.' Key hyung said while watching the monitor.

'Who's on next?' I asked.

'I think it's Soyu & Junggigo, then 2NE1.' He replied.

'Oh I wanna watch both!' I grinned, joining him on the couch.

Soyu & Junggigo's performance is always good and full of character. Shortly after,  2NE1's performance came on. I noticed how their outfits are more carefree looking in this. Their song had quite a happy feel and it was addictive to listen to. Honestly I'd only listened to 'COME BACK HOME' at this point so I was surprised at this new approach.

'Aish 2NE1 also looks good in such casual and feminine clothing! I've seen it before but they really don't wear it enough!' Key exclaimed. 

I agreed in my head but continued watching silently. They were pretty whatever they wore, especially Dara sunbaenim. But of course Minzy caught my eye the most. Her red hair really suited her and she looked so happy while performing. When the song came to an end, both Key hyung and I applauded at the screen and continued watching until we saw Jonghyun hyung and Taeyeon's noona's song. After theirs, I got up to grab a drank.

'Whose phone is that Taemin?' Key called at me.

'Nae?' I looked down. CRAP I completely forgot!

'Oh a friend's phone! I better go return it. I'll see you back at the dorm!' I called before I dashed out towards the other side of the building. 

When I had reached 2NE1's dressing room, the staff members told me they had left straight after their performance but would return during the winners announcement. I bowed and left. I had a schedule to attend before the end of the show so I couldn't stay...I bit my lip and decided to just hold onto it for now. 

 -----------
Minzy P.O.V

"And the winners: 2NE1!!! Congratulations!!"

We were all so shocked that our name was announced and Bom unnie even started crying...I was just too happy to cry even though I was just as surprised as her. Dara unnie gave a thankyou speech on our behalf before the encore started. We bowed to our sunbaenims and hoobaes as they walked off the stage slowly. I personally went up to 100% and complimented them in their strong stage. (A/N: Let's pretend that happened okay HAHAHAH) I really liked their current song and they seemed really happy to hear what I had to say.

After our encore stage of 'COME BACK HOME', I was grinning from ear to ear from the victory.

'Unnies let's go eat!' I shouted.'

'I'm tired Minji-ah... Not tonight.' Bom unnie whined, after having cried for most of the encore.

'I would take you but I have a schedule tomorrow morning and I'm pretty sure Chaerin does too. Mian!' Dara unnie said.

'No way....oh well I'm eating ramyun tonight as a treat!' I clapped my hands together. 

We all laughed as we collected our belongings from the dressing room and headed to our van. Dara unnie and CL unnie blasted up Big Bang oppa's music and she head rocked and Bom unnie joined in from time to time. Meanwhile I was searching my bag for something. But I still couldn't feel it.

'Minji-ah what's wrong?' Bom unnie looked at me who would usually be dancing crazily after a win.

'I can't find my phone...' I replied worried.

'I'm sure it's in your bag somewhere. I'll call it when we get home.' She suggested.

I nodded, still slightly worried since I've lost my phone before..such an idiot. Time quickly passed as I decided to join the rest in dancing to our victory and when we arrived at the dorm, I quickly ran up and cleaned off my makeup. One of the best feelings ever! I also took a nice shower and came out seeing Bom unnie still in her stage getup. 

'Unnie you're not gonna get ready for bed yet?' I asked.

'Not yet, I'm taking selcas~' she whistled back.

'And I guess Dara unnie is already sleeping..' I mumbled. Then I remembered.

'Unnie Unnie call my phone please!!' I asked, running over to my bag to hear for any sounds.

'Calling~' she sang back from her room.

But I didn't hear anything for at least 10 seconds.  I walked back to her room but then I looked at the surprised face.

'Omo! Hello?!' She said, confused and looked at me, signalling me to come over. I sat next to her and waited in anticipation.

'Ohhh hello! You uh..have Minji's phone right?' She frowned.

'Uhuh...okay. Hang on a sec.' She put her hand to the phone so the other line wouldn't hear and looked at me. 

'It's the handsome SM SHINee boy~ wow Minzy you're getting around.' She teased.

'Yah! I must've just dropped it is all. Is it Minho or Onew sunbaenim?' I asked.

'No it's Taemin-shi. Why would those two have it? They weren't even at the event today. Here, don't take too long.' She handed me the phone.

'H-Hello?' I spoke, walking back to my own room for privacy.

'Hey...It's Taemin.'

'I know haha. I'm so sorry for the trouble. Did I drop it when we talked?'

'I think so..' He chuckled awkwardly. 

'Well...I'm gonna need it back asap. You probably have schedules so I'll come to you when you're free?'

'N-Nae? To me? I don't have many schedules during the day tomorrow...are you free?' He stuttered.

'Nae. I have nothing on tomorrow so should I drop my the SM building?' I offered.

'No, it's okay. I'll come to yours instead. It's kinda my fault because I forgot to find you after your performance.'

'Oh are you sure? THANKYOU!' I shouted. 'Well just come to our dorm then. I'll text you the address from this phone. Let me know what time you'll drop by.'

'Okay sure. Seeyou! And...you were daebak today!' 

'Haha thanks so much!' I smiled at the compliment. 'Bye.' I hung up. 

'Thanks unnie~' I handed Bom her phone after texting my phone the address.

'So when are you getting it back?' She asked, returning back to selca mode.

'Tomorrow. Anyway I'm gonna go make that ramyun. Do you want some too?' 

'Naaaaaeee~' she sang back. 

----

A/N: So? ^^ What do you think so far? Still nothing here worthy of being 'M' rated HAHAH cos I'm keeping it real until about 4 chapters in, where I'll start to go more along the fantasy of those taeminzy/kaiminzy shippers and keep you interested :P Drop comments and thanks for the subbies! You seriously made my day~

HarooVIP 

xoxreyannaxox 

Shroomies123 

neanyoshida 

Thankyou you guys ^ :DDD The comments made my day too <3