Biography

Your Dance is Addictive

Taemin 

Being the maknae of SHINee, I debuted being the dancing boy with crazy moves that killed noonas hearts. I was sweet and innocent with my mushroom cut and I wasn't known for being much of a singer. Slowly as my training increased, so did my skills and I became a well known singer of SHINee who progressed so far and I grew into a man and put even more confidence into my dance. I knew I was very popular and I attracted heaps of attention from many people. I could even cross dress and people would even say I look prettier than other girls.

During my 6 years of being Taemin of SHINee, I happened to notice a certain YG idol that caught my eye. Gong Minzy of 2NE1. The girl group debuted one year after SHINee and they completely changed the standards of girl groups in Korea. They had somehow flipped everything over with their amazing debut which just spelt out how popular they'd be next to their labelmate Big Bang. I always watched debut stages on new girl and guy groups and was impressed but 2NE1's debut struck me in awe when I saw all of that charisma bursting all onto one stage and I was way more than impressed. SHINee was also promoting 'Juliette' at the time. I still remember congragulating 2NE1 on winning for their 'Fire' Performance and thought how amazing they were for already gaining so much support. Ever since their debut, I had been watching them progress and I was excited to collaborate with her as well as 2PM and BEAST for a small dance performance. I also thought Minzy was an incredible singer and her voice was my favourite out of all the members of 2NE1.

 

She was so cool when she danced but was the most shy and innocent girl when we all met each other to rehearse. So much has happened since then and I am still watching over her silently as well as a few other idols. Being the busy idol I am, I got to participate in many collaborations and variety shows, even 'We Got Married' where I was together with Naeun and I enjoyed it so much but I still hadn't fallen fully in love yet. It wasn't like I had time for it anyway. Until that random day at Music core where I decided to cheer on Jonghyun and Key hyung for their collabs with other artists. It's where I bumped into her again after 3 years.

Minzy

I was given the role of tomboy and y dancer when I debuted. During my trainee days I studied the artists who already debuted and I was told to focus on the dancing members, so I could learn more and I also got help from my Big Bang Oppa Youngbae, who is an incredible dancer. 

When we debuted, we quickly rushed to the top with our fierce and unique style. The charts went off when we released 'I Don't Care' which was more carefree but we still showed our hardcore image with 'Pretty Boy.' Papa YG knew we would be a hit and I was so surprised to see how great a turnout we had. CL unnie for her stage presence and rapping. Bom unnie for her emotional unique voice and killer legs. Dara unnie the natural beauty and sweet voice. And lastly me, the dancing machine of 2NE1.

If you're a fan of YG, you know he doesn't really let his artists do many variety shows etc. So I was damn excited to be able to have the chance of collaborating with 2PM, BEAST, and SHINee members in a special dance performance. It was a great experience to meet such great dancers and I had so much fun working with them. They treated me all so well but commented on how different my real personality is compared to my rather y dancing. It was one of the collaborations I'll always remember.

2NE1 continued to be successful and although we weren't allowed to do other schedules as much, I spent my free time searching for other great dancers to learn from, even if I was their sunbaenim. 2 years ago, B.A.P and Exo debuted and I was particularly impressed with Jongup and Zelo of B.A.P as well as Kai from Exo. Their performances always made me get goosebumps. Of course I watched other sunbaenims dance such as SNSD's amazing Hyoyeon, Super Junior's Eunhyuk and we can't forget SHINee's Lee Taemin. 

-------

A/N: A little background on my characters :3 Yes Kai comes in later.