Noraebang

Your Dance is Addictive

A/N: Firstly, thanks to the comments who replied to my previous chapter of author's note! :) Truly appreciate how fast I got responses. Be sure to read my note at the bottom, especially you Taeminzy shippers.

 

Minzy P.O.V

 

I felt my cheeks burning up at the touch I felt on my body. His firm hands on my waist made me blush madly making me thankful my face was hidden from his view. The warm breath on my neck wasn't helping me either and I took in the intoxicating smell of his cologne. It was enticing yet uncomfortable at the same time, but I didn't say anything to stop him nor did I attempt to pull away from his grasp. The sudden movement of his hands slowly wandering further around my body made me snap out of it and grab his hand to stop.

 

'Is something wrong?' He whispered against my neck, making me weak again.

 

I let out my breath slowly before deciding to speak.

 

'Kai…what's with you all of a sudden…' I mumbled, but enough for him to hear.

 

'It's your fault.' He replied, not letting go of me and instead holding the hand I used to stop him.

 

'My…fault?' I questioned.

 

'I know I'm being a bit forward here...but everything about you...I just-'

 

'Can you let go of me first?' I cut in.

I heard him sigh deeply as he reluctantly removed his hands off my waist. I turned around to face him.

'Look...' I stared at his lost eyes. 'I don't want to cause trouble here you know?'

I could see a sense of pain emitting from his expression but I continued to speak. 

'I'm only starting to know you so...I would lay back on touching like that okay?' 

I tried to see what his hurt expression was trying to say. Luckily, he did it for me.

'Not trying to cause trouble...?' He repeated through slightly gritted teeth. 'You've been unknowingly touching me without thinking anything about it and...' He opened his mouth to say more but decided against it and flashed the tiniest smile.'Nevermind. Let's go.' He finished.

The growing smile on his face was hardly believable but I played along anyway. 'Nae.' I smiled back as we made our way downstairs.

'Byuntae Kai!' We heard Baekhyun yell as we entered the room, where now all of the Exo members had returned home and had fixed their gaze towards us...or rather just me. I stood awkwardly and looked to Kai for help. He smiled briefly at me before explaining himself.

'I..I brought my friend Minzy to hang out today..hope you don't mind hyungs..' He scratched his head. 

Somewhat a lame explanation but it was better than anything I thought. 

'Minzy sunbae!! Daebak!' I heard. I looked at the guy that I recognised to be Chanyeol. 

'Annyeonghaseyo Exo members...I hope I'm not intruding too much.' I bowed, which made everyone but Luhan, Baekhyun and Kai immediately stand up and bow while greeting me. They were all well mannered. 

'It's an honour to have you here sunbae!' A handsome boy with a very sharp jawline approached me. 'My name is-'

'Sehun right?' I cut him off and shook his hand.

'Woooow you know my name !!' He looked at me in the biggest surprise.

'Of course I know you. And Lay-sshi aswell.' I smiled over to the figure closeby Sehun and he gave me the thumbs up.

'She knows all the dancers! Let's line up and see If she can name the rest of us!' Chanyeol suggested and the members quickly assembled themselves into a horizontal line in front of me.

'What if I can't get it all right?' I asked, hinting I indeed didn't know EVERYONE there. 

'Just try your best!' Kai, who was the first person, grinned at me. It seemed he let go of that earlier situation for now, and I was thankful for it. 

'Okay, I'll start!' I let out an awkward chuckle. Starting from left to right, I walked my way down the line and called their names one by one.

'Kai, Sehun, Luhan Oppa..Suho-sshi?' I questioned at the familiar figure in front and he nodded approvingly. 'Okay next is Chanyeol-sshi, Baekhyun Oppa, Lay-sshi...um....' I stopped at the short figure whose eyebrows were strong and his overall appearance was cute and resembled the likes of a cat. 'Xiumin.' He answered for me and I nervously continued but came to a bitter realisation. 'Um..I don't know the rest except for D.O at the end...' I said apologetically. 

They all applauded me anyway. 'The remaining ones are Chen, Kris and then Tao.' Luhan pointed. 

'I'm so sorry!' 

'No it's okay. You did surprisingly well.' The guy who I now knew was Chen smiled at me.Tao also smiled at me aswell but I noticed Kris shot me a quick glare before looking elsewhere. 

'Well since we have a guest over, let's have some fun and play a game or something.' Chanyeol suggested rather excitingly. 

The other members shot him a look before agreeing quickly.

'Board games? 007 Bang? Karaoke? Badminton!' Chanyeol spat out some suggestions.

'Hyung, why are you so excited all of a sudden?' D.O shot him a mischievous look. 

'What do you mean? I'm always like this!' Chanyeol was quick to defend himself. D.O and a few other members just shook their heads at him. 

'Karaoke? Will you pay for us Suho hyung?' Tao asked.

'Pay for yourselves!' Suho rejected.

'Then let's do something easy like chilling in a cafe!' Chen said.

'That will make you guys put the bill on me aswell!' Suho complained. About half of the members then started an argument and the volume of the room increased as I watched them fight and bicker with each other. I would've felt worried If the sight wasn't so amusing. I then felt a tug at my hand and looked to my right.

'As you can see, the wolves are fighting. Is there something in particular you wanna do sunbae?' Luhan smiled at me while again wrapping his arm around my waist.

'Hmm.. Not exactly. Anything should be fun right?' I nodded.

'Okay let's decide already.' I turned to see Kai slightly growling.

'I vote Karaoke! All those who want to?' Baekhyun held his hand up. Majority of hands joined his and he clapped happily. 'SWEET!' 

'I'm not going. I've got a cold, sorry.' Kris said all of a sudden. 

'You were fine this morning...' Tao pouted at his leader. 'I'll stay with you then.'

'It doesn't matter. Those who are going, roll out!' Baekhyun hurried everyone outside. Only Kris and Tao stayed back as the rest of us head off. I piled into their van first, Kai sitting next to me and D.O next to him. Xiumim, Luhan and Lay sat in front while the rest rode in a different van. They blasted the radio on the way there and were all singing together except for Kai, who was playing with his phone and keeping his gaze to the front. I took the chance to grab his attention.

'Kai.' I spoke quietly, grabbing his attention as I purposely placed my hand softly on his jeans. 'Are you still thinking about before?' I asked.

He looked down at my hand and then back at me before stuttering, 'T-There was nothing wrong before, what are you talking about..?' Right then, I confirmed my little prediction from earlier and decided to play along. I gave him a 'whatever' look and took my hand away, facing my head towards the window instead. Seconds later, I felt him tap at my shoulder and I turned to him again.

'What?'

'Why is it so wrong to hug you, yet you let Luhan hyung touch you anytime?' I sensed the slight anger in his tone.

I cocked my head to the side and smiled. 'Are you jealous?' I challenged him.

The shocked look on his face made me smirk even more.

'I'm not jealous you babo!' He spoke a little too loudly, catching D.O's attention. I quickly diverted my gaze to my phone.

'Kai, anything wrong?' I heard D.O ask with genuine concern in his voice.

'No it's fine hyung, just saw something amusing on my phone that's all.' Kai replied. I rolled my eyes at his response while still pretending to browse my phone before Kai tapped me again.

'Yes?' I smiled very sweetly, mocking him.

'I wasn't jealous.' He repeated.

'I was kidding you idiot. You're just fun to tease you know?'

--Noraebang/Karaoke--

Author P.O.V

'Let's get it started!!' Chanyeol yelled through the microphone. Everyone covered their ears at the overly excited Exo member as he switched the first song on which was 2NE1's 'Fire.'

'I got this!' Chanyeol yelled, starting to imitate CL's introduction of the song.

'I go by the name of Chanyeol of Exo! It's been a long time since Karaoke, but we're here now. And we about to set the roof with my fire baby!' He changed the lyrics around and began head banging, making the entire room erupt with laughter.

Minzy couldn't stop laughing at Chanyeol and her laughter filled the room as Baekhyun positioned the microphone in front of her. She stopped chuckling and took it. Standing up, and joining Chanyeol in trying to set the mood of the room as they sang to the chorus.

'Na mi mi mi mi mi mi mi michigo shippeo
Deo pali tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tikgo shippeo
Jeo nopeun bildingeuro jeo pureun haneuleoro 
Keukae so ri ri ri ri ri ri ri ri richigu shippeo.'

Baekhyun and Sehun clapped before they quickly ran up to join the two singers for the second verse of the song, earning cheers from the rest of the members. 

As the second chorus played, everybody else, even including Kai stood up and started dancing to the well known dance of 2NE1's. It was only the start but Exo and Minzy were already getting into the fun bit. The ending of the song came and everyone posed cooly and cheered. 

'Let's keep the upbeat songs going!' Chen suggested.

Minzy sat back down in her spot between Luhan and Baekhyun as SHINee's 'Ring Ding Dong' came on. 

'Ohhh good choice Chen!' Xiu min called as he took the microphone and the two danced at the front while everyone copied with mere hand actions, especially during the chorus and the 'rocka rocka' choreo.The cheers were loud again when the third song, 'I AM THE BEST' was chosen by Lay as the microphones were passed to Baekhyun and Suho. Sehun immediately moved to sit next to Minzy. 'Minzy let's have a dance off!' He grinned, pulling her up and motioned Kai and Lay to stand as well.

The 4 of them joined the singing duo at the front as the sitting Exo members 'wow'ed and cheered each others' dance. So far the 3 exo members had danced their little solos and the volume of cheers increased as Minzy flicked her hair and began hers. 

'Ero maknae!!' Baekhyun cheered as Suho attempted to sing Minzy's part and they all got ready to dance to the very fun chorus.

'NAEGA JEIL JA NAGA!!' They shouted mutiple times.

Minzy's second solo came on and she immediately started dancing to her usual choreo with everyone cheering her on as she did her signature body wave on the floor. Kai was the only one who was slightly disturbed but he kept joining everyone for the remainder of the song.

'Bam Ratatata Tatatatata! Bam Ratatata Tatatatata! OH MY GOD!' Everyone shouted the last of the lyrics together and posed.

'Okay okay let's put on something less tiring.' Baekhyun sighed as he tried to catch his breath. Minzy returned to her original seat where Sehun replaced Baekhyun's spot.

As the room's mood diverted to a calmer atmosphere, Sehun began to talk with Minzy.

'You totally won that dance-off!' He clapped. 'If it weren't your song, I would've won for sure!' He pouted, earning a laugh from her.

'We can dance together anytime!' She suggested, high fiving the maknae of Exo. On the opposite side of the room, Kai was eyeing said female with a little concern and jealousy.

Kai P.O.V 

Looking right now, she's talking and laughing with Sehun. It's not a mere crush If watching something as simple as this makes me jealous. I shook my head and decided to ignore it for now, for the benefit of everyone else's fun. As Luhan and Chanyeol hyung were singing a ballad together, I joined D.O in waving arms around and smiled like nothing was wrong. Then I thought back to the times I saw Taemin hyung and Minzy together. Their skinship seemed so natural and I did have suspicions that hyung was fond of her. But only now I realised I'd never considered whether Minzy was interested in him or not...but then again she lets Luhan hyung touch her like it's nothing...Aish what a confusing girl. My thoughts immediately broke when I saw her getting up and sitting next to me. I only looked at her in surprise and stayed silent. She laughed to herself for a moment before placing her hand on my shoulder and staring back at me as If saying 'sorry' for earlier. Somehow without words, I understood what her face meant and I smiled at her, leaning over to pat her head. She smiled back and nodded at me, before taking her phone and texting her 2NE1 members I assumed. I cheered Suho and Sehun as they started singing to a SISTAR song. Chanyeol hyung decided to be a huge troll and load in all these girl group songs for some more fun. We all sang like idiots and dancd to the choruses. Minzy was laughing uncontrollably hard at all of my hyungs making a fool of themselves.

 

APink: Nonono

 

Girl's Day: Female President

Hyuna: Bubble Pop

(A/N: For the sake of the story let's pretend Tao's not there LOL)

We completely immersed ourselves into the girl songs before Minzy poked me to get my attention. I turned to her in confusion.

'What's up?'

'I'm gonna leave a bit early, In about an hour?' She checked her phone.

'Oh okay. I thought you were gonna stay for a while?' I was slightly disappointed.

'I was. But I kinda..have a thing.' She muttered.

'A thing?' I questioned.

'Yeah yeah I'm being picked up in an hour by..a friend.' She waved her hand around and moved away.

I brought my attention to the screen before she tapped me again and asked me a rather unpleasant question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Uh...do you know If Taemin Oppa is single?'

 

 

-----

A/N: Okay I just HAD to add that last part in for the Taeminzy shippers out there because I've been so Kai biased lately. I've been way too Exo biased and to the shawols, I'm really sorry but I promise Taemin will be back soon. I'm more of a shawol than an exotic to be honest but my latest obsession is Exo so obviously I'm watching more of them but I'm forever a shawol, don't fret!! But you understand right? Last yearmy obsession was B.A.P and Teentop but I will always pick SHINee as my fav guy group for...who knows how long.

Thanks to the new subbies:

itskristen21 

ana_matic 

Devin-chan 

animefreak858 

micey9 

darahae0416 

Indrii

WhiteCurse21 

Aera21

Andrina27 

And the upvoters!! <3 Seriously never felt so much happy feels :'D I love you all.

21GRACE

BJ_VIP_Shawol

ownit3578

animefreak858

bhellapark

darahae0416

Literally ran out of bed to post this LOL. Now will be returning to bed and replying back to your comments.