Worried Over Maknae Minzy

Your Dance is Addictive

Kai P.O.V 

Something seemed off about Minzy today. I was glancing in her direction occasionally when we started dancing. Her solo dance didn't have that usual flare, but I just assumed she was holding back because she was tired. But when we started to learn that isolation choreography, I knew something was wrong. Had she injured herself somewhere? I could tell Lay hyung was watching her as well. She lacked precision and power. When we had finished the second dance, I tried to take the chance to talk to her, but Sehun grabbed my wrist before I could walk over. 

'Hyung, wanna go over that last count again?' 

'Huh...? Oh yeah..' I obediently nodded while glancing in Minzy's direction. She was hunched over and Se7en Sunbae was holding onto her. I unknowingly glared briefly before I followed Sehun back to the centre of the room. What was he doing here anyway? Wouldn't he have finished monitoring us anyway? He had been here since the start.

After going through the routine twice, I proceeded to talk to Minzy. Only I noticed she wasn't even in the room anymore. When had she left ? We only had a few minutes left until the YG instructor was going to work with us. I decided to go outside and see If I could catch her before the next session started. I hadn't walked for longer than 30 seconds when I heard some yelling not too far away.

'Hey hey hey! Hang in there, don't pass out yet!!' 

Curious, I picked up the pace and found a random staff member bent on the floor, hovering over another body. It looked like they had fainted.

'Is everything alright?' I asked, walking over. But I looked to the person currently laying lifeless on the floor and gasped. 'Minzy!!' I yelled, instantly bending down. 'What happened?!' I yelled to the staff member. 

'I just saw her bobbing down here and she fainted shortly after. We need to bring her to an empty room and let her rest.'

'Alright, I'll carry her.' I nodded, moving to grab her around the shoulder.

'Kai, what are you doing? We have to get back inside now!' 

I looked in the distance and saw Lay calling me. 

'I'll be there soon hyung, I need to carry Min-' 

'I'll do it.' A voice cut in. I turned behind and saw a familiar figure running up to us. I frowned slightly. 'What are you doing here?'

'I'm allocated on the same floor.' He replied calmly. 'I don't start for another half hour. I'll... take her. Don't be late to your session.' He ordered.

'Yeah that sounds good. You'll be late for your class Kai-sshi.' The staff member agreed. I also looked towards Lay who was waiting impatiently. He was too far away to see what was going on anyway. I inwardly sighed before letting go of the grasp I had on Minzy's still body. Running back towards the practise room, I snapped my head back for a second to catch a glimpse of Minzy. Damnit I thought. I wanted to be the one carrying her. I couldn't believe how jealous I felt when I saw someone as harmless as him carrying her in his arms.  Not that I mean it in a bad way. He's just not a threat. 

(A/N: I found this super cute HAHAHA)

Back inside the room, Se7en sunbae came up to me.

'Did you see Minzy at all?!'

'She-she fainted. She's been carried to rest already.'

'I knew it.' He furrowed his eyebrows harshly. 'Thanks, I'll see you later.' He pay my shoulder before rushing out. 

'Alright we're starting everybody!' The instructor called out. 

'Oh but Minzy hasn't returned yet.'' Victoria called back. 

'It doesn't matter, we will continue nevertheless.' He replied. I frowned at the surprisingly calm and casual response.

Everybody was full of energy, ready for the next segment, except for Taeyang sunbae. He was looking worried and upset. He must've just be curious about Minzy whereabouts. But hang on. I thought. Se7en sunbae was asking me about her the second I came in. 

Was she sick? For the type of fitness she had, Minzy wouldn't faint from exhaustion at this amount of exercise. I sighed heavily as I pictured the sight I saw earlier of Minzy being carried in someone else's arms but mine. Why Kai?? Snap out of it, and check on her later. I thought. I shook the image out of my head, and took my spot next to Taemin. 'Hey hyung.'

'Sup little dongsaeng. Isn't this awesome fun?' He danced around. I chuckled, temporarily forgetting about my prior worries. 'You're a bit weird today.'

'Kure? I think I'm the same.' He shook his head. 'Hey, let's go eat meat after training finishes tonight!' He suddenly suggested. 

'Tonight? Hyung I have no money...' I pouted. The idea sounded nice but I didn't want to blow my money away.

'I'll pay!' He shouted, earning a shock from me.

'Bwo? This is the first time since I debuted that you offered to treat me.' I looked at him skeptically. 

'No really. It's my treat this time.' He smiled. 

'Well it's not like you owe me anything...' I pondered.

'Let's go yeah?' He put his hands on my shoulders. 

'Okay..' I chuckled at the overly excited child in front of me.

'Get back to your position from the last routine.' The YG instructor called. As I took my place at the back again, my earlier thoughts came back when I saw the isolated space between myself and Lay. 

'Stop being a protective little Kai. She'll be fine.' I muttered to myself.

-----

Minzy P.O.V

I was welcomed with the view of the window when I slowly opened my eyes. I stayed still, only being able to scan the room with my squinting eyes. After a few moments, I managed to open them fully and really see my surroundings. I felt light headed and my body was aching. That's when I remembered I was still sick with a fever. I let out a tired sigh and closed my eyes again. But hang on, this wasn't my room. Where was I? I shot my eyes open again and slowly brought my body to sit up with a quiet groan. 

'You're awake?' 

'Eh?' I turned my head around. 'Se7en Oppa?' He stood up from his chair and walked over, kneeling next to my bed. 'Are you feeling okay now?' He placed a hand on my forehead. 

'I'm feeling a little better now.' I smiled weakly. 'Are we still..inside the SM building?'

'Yeah, this place is like their little infirmary room. You fainted after that choreography lesson. Take some medicine that I got from the staff members here and you'll be fine.' He gestured to the table next to me. 

'Thanks for taking care of me....' I smiled sadly, receiving a light pat on my head. 'I'm your Oppa little one. Don't sweat it.' He grinned. I hopped out of the bed and leaned over to the table to take a tablet and swallow it down with a big gulp of water.

'Anyway you can go home for today. You were only out for about 4 hours? Your group's just training by themselves because the instructors have left already.' Se7en Oppa explained.

'Oh okay..Well I left my bag in there. And..YG Sajangnim must've found out I skipped the rest of my class so I should stay for the rest...' I said after drinking a big amount of water. 'And 4 hours? Wow...' 

'I talked to him already. He just said he'll let you off today, but If you want to catch up, just ask a group member to help you yeah? It probably wasn't even that much.' He gave the thumbs up.

'Nae...' I walked over to the mirror across the room to check out my face. Luckily I didn't look as red as I was before and my makeup didn't realy get ruined. 'Oh but was it troublesome to carry me here?'

'Actually I wasn't the one who carried you.' I saw him shake his head through the mirror. I turned around. 'What? Then who did?'

'That..Chinese Exo member...who was it?' He spoke to himself. 'It's kinda bad I don't remember them all...should really work on that.' 

I got curious. Chinese Exo member? There were only 4 from what I knew, and I kind of hoped it would be Luhan Oppa. 'Describe him...' I said.

'Well he-' 

'Please excuse my intruding. Has she woken up?' 

We turned our heads to the door and I felt a smile creep up on my face. 'Luhan Oppa! What are you doing here?' 

'I came to check on you, over-acheiver.' He stuck his tongue out. 'You worked so hard you fainted in the middle of the hall.' 

'In the middle of the hall? Wow...' I scratched my head in a bit of embarrassment. 'Was I heavy?'

'I don't know.' He shrugged. 'I came here to get some towels for Sehun and the others when I visited their room. That's when I saw you resting here.'

I looked at Luhan confused. 'It wasn't you?' 

I looked back to Se7en Oppa and he shook his head. 'I'm going to go tell Sajangnim you're awake. Talk to you later okay.' He softly pat my arm and left.

'Se7en Oppa said one of the Chinese Exo members carried me here. If it wasn't you...?' I furrowed my eyebrows.

Luhan chuckled lightly and pat my head. 'Go thank Kris hyung, I'm pretty sure it was him.'

'K-Kris?...Really?' My eyes shot open. 'I better thank him.' I bit my lip. Luhan looked at me in wonder. 'You seem scared. Is something wrong?'

'Well..I think Kris doesn't like me very much. Why would he help me at all?' 

Luhan nodded slowly before replying. 'He....doesn't hate you.' He smiled symphathetically. 'It wouldn't even matter If he didnt like you. It was an emergency.' 

'Well..I know he must have something against me at least.' I mumbled. I scanned Luhan's uncomfortable face before he quickly smiled back at me. 'Don't... think too much about it. Shall we go?' He offered his hand out and I took it straight away, smiling away that he must've been hiding something. Though I was also smiling because he really gave off the behaviour of a gentleman.

'Are you okay to participate in the rest of your training?' He asked as we exited the elevator to the floor of my training room.

'Yeah..Youngbae Oppa will take care of me. It's alright.' I smiled back. Luhan opened the door and all eyes in the room turned to me. 

'Minzy!! You're okay!!' Youngbae Oppa exclaimed and walked over. 

'Sorry If I worried you a lot.' I apologised sheepishly. 

'It's okay. I knew you were being taken care of. Do you wanna join us for the rest? Right now we're just showing everyone our freestyle and BoA sunbae is here to show us more choreo.' 

'I...don't mind. But I think I'll sit for a while and watch for now. Is that okay?' I looked at him hopefully.

'Yeah don't worry. BoA sunbae is chill and won't mind. You can just watch for now.' He nodded and then looked at Luhan before walking off. 'Thanks for bringing her up.' He finished. 

We both walked inside and made our way into the corner where everyone's belongings were.

'Alright everybody you can take a 10 minute break!' We heard BoA sunbae call. I noticed Kai immediately running up to me and Luhan. 'Minzy you were sick?! Why did you come today??' He frowned. 

'I'm..I'm fine now.' I frowned at the surprisingly worried boy.

'Don't overwork yourself!' He scolded me. 'I noticed you looking unwell since we started today and you were an idiot to even think about dancing!'

'Kai...I'm not your girlfriend.' I stammered, taken aback at the sudden outrage. 'Don't tell me off like that...in any case I'm sorry I made you all worried.' I slightly mocked him. He coughed and cleared his throat, looking to the side. I fought the urge to laugh when I could see him starting to blush. 

'Maybe I should leave you two alone.' Luhan whistled and smirked at me.

Kai then diverted his gaze down. I followed his eyes and realised he was staring at Luhan's and my fingers intertwined together. 'Why...why are you holding hands like that?' He questioned.

'See? Jealous little boy.' Luhan chuckled before he let go of my hand. 'I'll see you next time okay?'

'Can I call you later?' I asked as he started to walk off. He grinned and made the call signal with his hands before heading out, leaving me with Kai. 'Happy now?' I smiled. He looked at me with a bit of hurt before he cleared his throat again. 'What do you mean?' 

I chuckled at him trying to be cool. 'Nevermind.' 

'We...we are going to eat after we finish this practise. Do you..want to join?' He asked, slowly looking at my eyes. 

'I guess I don't mind...sure.' I felt happy at the invitation. 'Everyone's going to be there right?' 

'Uh well so far it's just Me, Sehun, Lay and Taemin hyung. The rest said they have other stuff on.'

'Taemin too?' I confirmed, trying not to be too curious. He nodded simply. 'No..Victoria?' I asked. 

'She's busy aswell. So..you cool with that? It's his treat too! He randomly offered to treat me...so I invited the rest but only 2 others and now you are coming. Still good right? Taemin hyung hasn't done anything bad to me lately so I was suspicious..but he's probably just in a really good mood today.' He grinned. 

'Okay..I'll come.' I answered, before he cutely mouthed a 'yes' to himself before walking to the other side of the room. If only he knew...

---------

A/N: Yo yo yo~ :D So ONE person got it right.

Congrats Andrina27 ^^ haha you were spot on. I actually debated between Luhan or Kris so the ones who guessed Luhan were also kind of..correct? Because It was originally Luhan but I changed it to Kris HAHAH XD I've been receiving lesser comments for these past 2 updates so please do comment guys :) 

I've gained another 8 subcribers from last update! On my way to 100..maybe >< Thankyou:

RaBi27 

ay-yo-yo 

SprinkleGlitters 

avisdawn 

naunau_bb 

Kalione 

milkshakehoney 

lita1s 

Scored 2 more upvotes <3 Thankyou to you as well!

WhiteCurse21

Andrina27

I'm trying to take me time with the plot so I apologise to them Kaiminzy shippers who have been missing scenes with them ^^' You guys will get your reward soon. Infact, I think I'll write a double long chapter If I get to 100 subscribers....and Kaiminzy might be there~~ hehehehehe no promises because I don't know If I can reach 100 LOL XD we'll see.

Have a good week everyone!!