True Thoughts

Your Dance is Addictive

Author P.O.V

 

'Sorry...that was my bad. I shouldn't have done that.' He shook his head furiously. Minzy nodded with her back faced to Taemin, her palms squeezing her own cheeks, the nervousness not escaping.

 

'Minzy-ah..are you okay?'

 

'I'm fine...I'm fine...' The girl mumbled, still facing her back towards him.

 

'Minzy...' Taemin called. No response. He slowly sat himself next to her and moved to place his hand on her shoulder but the tiniest touch made her squeal and move away. Taemin sighed and slowly dropped his hand by his side.

 

'I'm sorry.....I didn't know I would surprise you this much.'

 

Again, no response.

 

'Minzy...can you look at me?' He tried one more time.'....Please?' He started to beg.

 

'It's too embarrassing to look at you right now...' She mumbled.

 

'I'm sorry.' Taemin repeated for the millionth time.

'...Stop apologising. It's not like I tried really hard to stop you. It's done okay?' Minzy spoke up.

'Okay....sorry..' He said again, making Minzy finally chuckle to herself and face him. 'You're hopeless you know?'

----------

Minzy P.O.V

Letting the hot water soak into my skin relaxed me slightly as I tried to clear my head of heavy thoughts. I somehow managed to leave him without the situation becoming TOO awkward...though I was obviously still conflicted. Countless questions ran through my head. For example, what could I have possibly done to make this happen between us? Or rather what would happen after this? It's not like we can just pretend it didn't happen. The biggest questions I had in my mind played over and over again as I closed my eyes, failing to relax in the bath. When did Taemin Oppa become so initiating? Where did he START having feelings for me? What was I going to do about Kai?

 

'.' I sighed, cursing out loud for the first time in a while. It didn't matter to me right now anyway.

 

Kai.

 

I shot my eyes open and replayed the event in my head. Taemin...he was talking about Kai. Kai has feelings for me...supposedly. Having had that pointed out to me, I knew I couldn't try to simply deny it. But I'd rather hear it all coming from the guy himself. What bothered me at this point was, why did Taemin choose that time to make a move? I closed my eyes again and leaned back in the spacious bathtub, thinking deeper about the situation.

That's right. There we were, discussing how HIS best friend has a crush on me. He then went on to make a point saying he likes me too, and then he steals a kiss from me. Wasn't that kind of unfair?

I started to get frustrated. Knowing that I could possibly have BOTH guys trying to chase me now. Honestly, I had feelings for neither at this point. Up until now, they'd been nothing but kind to me..but maybe I had let my guard down too quick. It was a habit of mine, and I don't even notice myself that I can be friendlier than I mean to. But then what about me? Why didn't I do anything about Taemin?

That's what bothered me the most. Why did I have such temptations towards him? If I think about it clearly now, I don't have THOSE kind of feelings for him. But why did I shamelessly enjoy it and not even pull back?

 

'Minji-ah!! You're taking too long in the bath. Hurry out, I want to use the bathroom!.' Bom unnie's voice sounded through the door.

'Nae! Give me 5 minutes.' I called back.

I sunk deeper into the tub, almost letting my entire face submerge completely into the clear water. Like as if I swum underwater, the answer to my problems would be found. But nothing. Feeling the remaining few minutes I had wouldn't be of use, I made my way out of the bath, feeling slightly light headed and dizzy. Drying myself off and slipping into my usual oversized T-shirt, I slumped out of the bathroom and waddled over to my room, despite hearing the constant calling of my name.

'Minji-ah can't you hear me?!' Chaerin unnie's voice came closer. I flumped onto my bed, not caring that my hair was still wet and I laid my body across like as If I was hugging a huge bear. The loud creek of my door could be heard, and footsteps approahched closeby.

'Minji-ah, is something wrong? I've been calling your name non-stop for some time now and you just completely ignored me!' Chaerin unnie poked my leg.

I mumbled random sounds as a response, making her sigh at me and sitting herself at the foot of my bed.

'Did something happen today? Where did you go?'

'Places...' I lazily replied.

'Come on I'm your leader and unnie. You should be able to talk to me.' She shook my leg, making me groan at her pestering.

'I just need to sleep unnie. I'm feeling a little..light headed.'

It was true. For some reason, my body felt weak and my muscles ached more than usual. Did I really workout that hard today? It was only dancing. It's not like I went to the gym and tired myself out.

'Omo! You're not getting sick are you?' Panic shot through her voice.

'I don't think so. I just feel really beaten and..flat right now.' I frowned at my own words.

'Aigoo Wae? Where did you go today?' 

'Dancing, what else?' 

'Huh? Dancing? You couldn't have been dancing because I was using the practise room basically all day and you weren't even lurking around the YG building today.' Chaerin unnie rambled.

'I went with a friend aish.' I looked at her briefly and rolled my eyes. Burying my head back onto the bed, I let out a random sigh. I felt Chaerin unnie gently patting my leg in a comforting way. 

'It's only 7 right now, but you look like you need a nap so just eat later okay?' 

'Mmhm.' I hummed and closed my eyes. I could hear her tiptoe to my door, closing the door on her way out. I opened my eyes and sat up with a groan. I didn't want to sleep with my hair completely wet. Bom unnie was definitely using the bathroom so I couldn't go in and dry my hair. 

I looked around the room, searching for something that could possibly help me pass the time. The flashing light on my phone that was placed on my desk, caught my attention. I slowly walked over to retrieve it. Sliding over the usual notifications I get from the fans from Instagram etc, I pressed onto a text message sent by Luhan.

To: Minzy

'I saw you walking out of our building this afternoon when the group returned from Karaoke. What were you doing there? I hope you had your umbrella on you because it started raining really heavily after that. Don't get sick okay? :)'

From: Luhan Oppa

I smiled slightly, thinking how thoughtful he could be. I dragged myself back to sit comfortably on my bed. 

When I left today, I only ended up waiting in the rain for less than 10 minutes, when my driver pulled up and immediately dropped me off at home. It was definitely a mistake to wait in such weather, but at the time, the falling rain showered me with some feeling of comfort, as weird as it sounds. I wondered If I were to fall sick because if it. It would a bunch. In the middle of replying to Luhan's message, I heard the door to my room open again. A whiff of what was probably cooking for dinner escaped into my room, and I looked up to see Dara and Bom unnie holding kitchen utensils.

'Mingkiii. We're just about finished with making dinner. At least eat before you take your nap.'

'...Okay.' I mumbled. 'Give me 5 minutes.' I flapped my hand and shooed them out of my room like they were stray animals.

To: Luhan Oppa

'I had some dancing stuff to do there ! :) Oppa don't worry about me, I should be fine. What are you all doing now?'

From: Minzy

I continued typing to Luhan and sent my reply before dragging myself to the cupboard. The slight shivering in my body made me confirm that I'd probably fall sick overnight. I snatched a random jumper from the stack of clothing and wore it over my shirt before heading out. My phone vibrated in my hand again and Luhan's named popped up on the screen.

To: Minzy 

'At SM? Oh so you were with Taemin sunbae? :OOOO

>:( Don't be careless. Right now Exo is just making dinner..well a quarter of us anyway. If you get sick, a few of us would worry you know.'

From: Luhan Oppa

I chucked lightly at my phone before taking my place at the table where Chaerin unnie was sitting across me, reading a fashion magazine.

To: Luhan Oppa

'Aw that's cute ^.^ Yes I was with him.

What are you they making? Haha who would worry? Besides you?'

From: Minzy

I placed my phone down just for a few moments before another quick reply came.

To Minzy:

'Not having korean food today. Chen and Baekhyun are making pasta~

And hey! You know exactly who would worry :P First of all, myself and Baekhyun. And then there's your 'Kai Oppa' ehehe :3'

From: Luhan 

I frowned slightly and bit my lip. I really wasn't in the mood for such teasing....

To Luhan:

'Oh those 2 can cook? Awesome and HAHA no. Not 'Oppa' okay? Let's talk about something else please. How's the comeback coming along ?'

From: Minzy

'Minji-ah you've been making a lot of weird faces for a while. Who are you talking to?' Chaerin unnie asked, looking at me.

'Chingu Chingu.' I replied, not looking up. Another message came from Luhan.

'The comeback is under it's way ~ Still preparing ! There's so much to do...12 people, learning 2 different sets of lyrics, countless formation changes etc... '

I did feel quite sorry for Exo. They were probably some of the most busiest idols..they had heaps of things to do in order to maintain their high repuation.

'So I guess I won't see you guys around huh? I'll be awaiting your Overdose comeback ~' -Minzy

I looked over to Bom unnie and Dara unnie who were carrying over bowls and quickly wrote another message to Luhan, saying I'll talk later. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and waited for dinner to be served. I didn't really have much of an appetite though.

'Omo Mingki! You don't look so good.' Dara unnie looked at me worried.

'Gwenchana.. I weakly shook my head. 'I just had dance practice today and I tired myself out more than usual.' I lied.

'Maybe you'll feel better after my curry, and Bom's ramen!' She suggested.

'I wont eat too much, I'm not that hungry today.' I shook my head. The 3 members stared at me in shock.

'But Mingkki you LOVE my ramyun!' Bom unnie whined.

'Mianhae..I just don't have much of an appetite right now.' I confessed.

I noticed Chaerin unnie studying my face for a brief moment before starting to serve herself. I gave myself a quarter of what I usually would take and started eating slowly.

'So we have a schedule tomorrow. All of us.' Chaerin unnie announced.

'Yeah we have a radio talk show yeah?' Dara unnie smiled.

'Nae. But Sajangnim called me and said we have another schedule after. Don't know what for yet.'

'I can only guess it's a meeting to discuss my obsession to corn again...I've lost a lot of weight okay! He should let me have it once in a while!' Bom unnie rambled on.

'You and your corn...Calm down. I'm sure it's just another talk show or interview.' Dara unnie said.

'We'll find out tomorrow.' Chaerin unnie shrugged.

'That's too late Chaerin!' Bom unnie shook her arm. 'What if he takes it away from me again?!'

'YAH I'm eating can you not see?!'

'You two, stop being so loud!!' Dara unnie tried to silence them. The rest of the bickering I couldn't hear, because I was having difficulty just eating my dinner. . I'm definitely getting sick.'I thought. I looked down to my bowl and was relieved that I somehow managed to finish eating something. I looked over at my 3 2NE1 members fighting about food and exercising. I silently put my chopsticks down and slid out of my chair, exiting the room after making sure they didn't notice me. I snuggled into my bed sheets and laid down, not even bothering to go through my skincare routine because I started to feel that weak. I could feel myself shivering even more than before. I mentally slapped myself for staying out in the rain earlier because here was no one to blame except for my foolishness. Just thinking about a full day of schedules made my head feel worse because I knew I wouldn't be let by even If I was sick. I decided to just try and get as much sleep as I could.

I must've napped for about an hour only, when the sound of rustling of items was heard in my room. I lifted my blanket slightly to see who had the nerve to bother me when I was sleeping and feeling like crap.

'Oh Minji-ah sorry. Did I wake you?' My leader asked the obvious question.

'Mianhae, I'm just looking for my hat you borrowed last week.'

'It's in my bottom drawer under my desk..' I mumbled.

'Oh! Thanks!' She spoke a little too loud for comfort.

'Why are you looking for it now? Are you going out?' I asked, not that I really cared what she was doing.

'I called Sajangnim and begged him to tell me what's going on tomorrow. He said we're going to be learning some new stuff so we're probably training.' She started explaining.

'Mmmhm....' I mumbled back, my face being hidden under the blanket again.

'But here's the catch. We're going to the SM building tomorrow.' She finished.

'Bwo???' I exclaimed, my shocked face being hidden.

'I don't know. That's the last thing he said. But we might meet the other idols, so I'm a little excited. I'm just deciding on what to wear tomorrow. Oh! Found it! Thanks Minji-ah!' She called before she left the room.

I sighed deeply. Did I really have to go to that place again? There's no doubt Exo will be there, practising....I didn't want to see Kai especially because of what happened today, plus what I found out. And worse, I didn't want to see Kris because of his snobby attitude.

Worst of all, how was I going to survive a whole day, pretending that I was completely fine?

---

A/N: More of a Minzy with 2NE1 chapter ^^ I decided to brainstorm new ideas. Can anyone guess what they'll be doing? ~ And thanks for the comment guys. After rereading the last chapter, I think I may have rushed the kiss so I've been thinking about what to do to keep it all alive. Sorry, it's been like 4 days and I usually update within 2...(haha and my other stories get updated like every few weeks) No gifs or pics for this chapter, sorry~

I'm finally better after a whole week! Thanks to those who wished for me to get better, it totally worked ;) I'm feeling great again. Going to reply to your comments now!

Thanking my newest subscribers:

jamilaaeve 

Kamis2ne1 

AntonB 

fallen_soul 

weareoneee 

jaja31 

randomm

iellism 

London615 

bigbangisloveee 

Also, how was everyone's Easter?