008

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 8

Saturday mornings was always D.O’s good mornings. But this one, was his favourite. As the rays of the sun shone through the space between the blinds, he slightly opened his eyes only to be greeted to Sooyeon who was peacefully sleeping.

Strangely, instead of getting up and out of bed, he felt an urge to stay there. He laid adjacent to the girl who was sleeping soundlessly. His eyes examining her features, first from her eyes, down to her soft lips.

‘How soft were they?’ He eyed them.

He stopped himself. ‘Did I just?...’He quickly crawled off the bed, shaking all the thoughts out and heading to the bathroom.

He found himself in the living room. Not a single thing was touched from the last time his been here, 4 years ago. He didn’t expect to come back so soon. Although people would of thought 4 years was long enough, to Kyungsoo, it was far from enough. Walking around, he sighed loudly recalling all the memories of them. He stopped, and read a familiar wooden sign.

‘Our Sweet Home’ was neatly painted and nailed into the wall.

‘Our sweet home…. ‘ He repeated voice filled with sadness.

It was their home once.

He lightly brushed the dust over the wood. ‘How have you been? Because…I miss you….. Hyerin’

The words came out faintly, barely even heard. Words that he’s been saying ever since.

 

###

 

Sooyeon stood, back facing the wall as she hitches a breath. Although it was almost impossible for anymore to hear, she was able to catch the last part.

‘Hyerin?.........’ she questioned.

Who was she?

Better yet, what was happening to her? She suddenly felt like she was consumed with uneasiness within minutes. She had never felt this way before, and she didn’t understand why she was feeling like this now.

She didn’t like it. She wanted to know who Hyerin was. What their relation to each other. Everything.  She wanted to ask, she wanted to find out.

But she couldn’t. She had no rights to, she had no reason to ask and therefore no reason to feel this way.

But why does she feel like her heart had taken a hard blown hit, right in the centre too. She replayed the way he called her name. He never called her name like that. She didn’t like the way she felt inside and didn’t like how she was thinking.

She sighed and glanced back at D.O who was now in the kitchen, probably cooking.

‘Stop that….’ she whispered towards her heart like a child as she walked back towards the bedroom.

She didn’t want to deal with this.

Sooyeon threw herself on the bed and laid comfortably, just looking out the window. The weather seemed to be a bit gloomy today.  Lost in a day dream, she heard Kyungsoo’s voice that snapped her out of it.

‘Sooyeon the guys are here!’ His familiar voice called out.

The guys? She smiled before replying. She remembered how much fun the last time she hung with them.

‘Coming!’ she sang, immediately forgetting everything.

 

###

 

‘Guys throw these on’ D.O threw some of his company’s newest gear to his friends who gracefully caught it. He then turned to Sooyeon and handed her one of the trending yoga tights with a tank top that he personally picked out for her.

But she didn’t need to know that.

‘That’s yours, go get change and meet us back here’ He motioned her. She nodded obediently and wasted no further time as she started to sprint towards the change rooms. She chuckled happily, she was definitely excited. It was the first time they were going to hang as a whole and she couldn’t wait.

Once the group met up all dressed in sport clothing and the latest joggers, D.O gave them flyers and instructions.

‘You look hot Sooyeon’ Baekhyun playfully said.

She scoffed but nevertheless laughed. ‘You don’t look so bad either’

‘Wanna play a game?’ She added which quickly had the boys attentions.

‘Whoever can hand out the most flyers wins’ She grinned ear to ear as if she had already won.

‘You’re on!’

‘Sounds fun’

‘Prepare to get you assed whooped’. The boys seemed to be in.

‘Are you guys listening?’ Kyungsoo’s frustrated voice interrupted their own conversation.

‘Nope’ Sooyeon sheepishly laughed.

‘Guys, just go out hand these to people’ He held up the nicely printed flyers. ‘And… look pretty or something’.

‘SIR YES SIR!’ They all chorused before splitting up to stand in their assigned area.

 

###

 

As predicted by Sooyeon, the plan was a success! Of course, the boys had no troubles having people accept the promotion slips, particularly the giggly, girls who looked like they were about to scream when they reached in to take one of the printed paper.

But what surprised them the most was the amount of males that were being directed towards the shop. Sooyeon was the most popular amongst the 6 combined which even shocked herself.

She stood not too far from the shop and was surprised when males started to approach her asking her what she was advertising. Of course, attracted by her looks and features that weren’t unnoticed, they soon found themselves heading to the store after hearing her sweet voice and her killer smile.

At the opposite end, D.O stood next to Suho, who was busy kindly handing out the advertisement sheets, his eyes never leaving Sooyeon who was slightly crowded by a group of boys. He could have sworn that this was probably the 500th person he had unintentionally glared at today.

‘Stop starring at your girlfriend and help me. You should be thanking her, she making you a tons of sales today’ Suho’s voice caused the younger male to whip his head in that direction.

He sighed. Suho was right, and besides he had no reason to be angry. He finally forced himself to look away, assuring himself that she’ll be okay and continue with his own duties.

But what he didn’t know was Sooyeon was having a little bit of troubles at the moment. She forced a smile, uncomfortably keeping distance between the 3 guys, no older than 25 disgustingly comment on how ‘y’ she looked.

‘Honey, you look so good in those yoga pants’ One whistled.

‘You should get one yourself, maybe it’ll help you out since you look a bit confuse with what’s going on over there.’  She purposely eyes up and down. ‘But I doubt it’ll help … you’ she quickly added with a smirk.

His friends started to laugh loudly while he stood their embarrassed. He then roughly grabbed her wrist, causing her to drop the sheets messily.

‘Aw aren’t you a cute little thing. How bout you ditch work and have some real fun’ He said with a disgusting smile.

Sooyeon didn’t reply, she was looking at the hand that was tightly gripping on her wrist.

If he left a mark, she would probably kill him.

‘I’m going to ask you nicely, please let go’ she started, but this only made him grip harder and by now, she was ready to beat the living day lights out of him.

‘What if I do-‘ A hand came flying, interrupting his sentence and punching the man who was now on the ground, across the face.

‘She doesn’t need to repeat herself. Scam’ He motioned the 3 men out. The 2 friends looked in horror, but not wanting to start a fight, they quickly picked up the 3rd men and fled the scene.

‘You ok?’ he turned to Sooyeon who was rubbing her red wrist. She quickly nodded. ‘Better than ever.’

‘Thank you though…….’

‘Kai.’

###


 

Authors Note: So like I only have 1 day of Holiday left.

Brb while i cri a river. Gonna drown myself in tears LOL

But on the other hand, oooh gurl whose this Hyerin (-;

Hope you all are having a wonderful day, here's a cute gif of satan being... satan HAHAHA

rapid-k:왜그랬어!!!!!!!!!!???????? 경수얔ㅋㅋㅋㅌ

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you:

Do kyungsoo. My Demonic Bias LOL.  

I love how he squirts the water & just walks it off like it never happened.

His all like, it ain't me LOL. While $uho is like wtf dude.