031

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 31

3 weeks.

It’s been 3 weeks since Sooyeon been gone from home. She hasn’t contacted any of her boys, not even the gang or Kai, and definitely not Kyungsoo. Within these 3 weeks, a lot happened. D.O was able to gather enough evidence to arrest Dr.Kim and prosecute him of all the he had put Sooyeon through. The crime rates has also miraculously gone up, and they didn’t have to think to know why. It was pretty clear it was Sooyeon’s doing, and maybe some by the group of boys back home.

Kyungsoo sighed, Kai had just left after his sudden outburst when he had arrived at his apartment, storming in with anger when he was informed at Sooyeon hadn’t been seen since 3 weeks ago. D.O would have thought she’d be back by now and there wasn’t much he could do. Just sigh.

He chuckled sadly remembering the last time she had disappeared for a month, but it was to protect him. Not like this.

He missed her. A lot.

Throwing his head back onto the couch, he let himself sink into the depths of misery. It was at that point where he decided that it had to be Sooyeon. And if she wasn’t with him, then he had nothing.

But all he could do now is wait.

 

###

 

Her face, showed no signs of emotions. She sat carefully on the roof top, hawking the people dressed in high class suits, costing thousands to buy.

Why was she here?

Flashback

She didn’t know exactly. She had encountered these men while easily escaping from another successful robbery, she was trying to keep low but now a days, and her appetite was getting uncontrollable.

Hungry Sooyeon, was a complete no no.

While walking out of the alleyway her ears managed to pick up footsteps and so she quickly hid when she saw the shadows of men approaching. Instinctively she backed up and climbed up the walls of the alley way gripping the bag of stolen goods in and hanging off the edge of the building. Just as they walked in, she was able to flip herself over and was now in the clear, also getting a great view. Curiosity took over as she made no attempts to move, instead she stayed, using her ears to her advantage and listening closely.

‘You know I hate it when people don’t do the job right?’ A man stood forward from the clique, playing with his rings that perfectly slid into his fingers. She assumed the leader of some kind.

‘What a loser’ she mumbled inappropriately while watching at how scared the other man was that he even tripped, and was now on the ground trembling.

‘You had one job. One ing job. Was it not simple enough hmm?’ She watched as the man pulled out a sliver pistol, careless playing with it. Tossing it up and catching it when it came back down.

‘I-I’ the man w-wasn’t even trying to control his obvious stutter, ‘He was too much for me! It’s almost i-impossible!’

‘Jinyoung, Jinyoung. Jinyoung. I asked you, if you can handle it. And what did you say?’ The man stayed silent.

‘Do I have to refresh your memory?’ He flicked the wrist of his hand causing one of his men to throw a huge punch across his cheek, making him cough blood up immediately.

‘Ouch’ Sooyeon commented, but didn’t flinch. This was quite a show for her.

‘P-please Minsoo… I have a f-family to look after. I’ll do better I promise! He was too fast for me, I almost got him I swear!’ He barely choked out his plead.

The leader bent down to get on his eye level, and even from far away, Sooyeon could see the smile plastered across his face, but it wasn’t a good one.

‘No, no. You know the rules. If you can’t take their lives, we – ‘ One of his men stood behind him, lifting a gun, aiming the back of his skull.

‘Take your life’

A bang echoed throughout alley way and into the silent streets. Sooyeon watched has the man’s lifeless body hit the ground and she could feel herself slightly pitying the man.

‘Chunji, Ricky. Disposal of the body somewhere.’ He sighed. ‘If you want the job done, you have to do it yourself huh?’ He dusted the dirt off his suit. ‘Ricky, L.Joe and I will be heading back, meet us there and we’ll do something about –‘

Sooyeon gasped. Covering to stop the sounds.

Did she hear right? What does he have anything to do with them?

She cursed, seeing them already headed towards their vehicles.

‘en Tao you rat, what have you done this time?!’ She worriedly thought whist jumping across the roof top buildings, making sure to follow the car carefully.

End of Flashback

‘Everyone got the plan? We won’t fail this time.’ The man they called ‘Minsoo’ or ‘CAP’ was finishing up their little tea party session Sooyeon called it.

She sat comfortably right above them and smirked. With her here, it’s going down the drain big time.

'Teen top huh? I liked EXO better.' She always knew how to be utterly irresponsible in these situations, blurting out whatever she felt like.

As she gave one last glance down, she noticed someone staring back at her which instinctively made her duck.

She remembered his name as Ricky. He didn't look very old either, must of been the youngest ones there.

Had she been caught? She prayed she didn’t and quickly made her way out.

That isn’t important. What is, is that she knows what they’re up to, and that she has to keep Tao safe. The youngest of them all, and he isn’t going to die anytime soon.

Not on her watch.

 

###

 

 

Tao pulled his hoodie over his head, and continued walking towards the hideout. He would often watch his back, turning around every so often, looking out for any signs of them… Of the so called ‘Teen Top’. As the familiar garage door was in sight, he was relieved, picking up his pace a little. He found himself in front of the door in no time, and as his hand reached out to pull up, another grabbed him, covering his mouth.

Tao froze.

, , !

He resisted, even though he knew, it was best not to move as he felt their grip getting stronger, only to hold him down.

‘Tao, you are in so much you hear me’.

His eyes shot open, and he immediately was relieved to hear that voice.

‘S-oyeun-mph’ He mumbled whist she still had her hand over his mouth.

‘I’m gonna let go now, but you have to not make any racket alright?’ She reminded him and after feeling him nod against her, she slowly let him go, only to be enveloped by him a few seconds later, and she swore he was a little teary too.

He was also a crybaby. She smiled fondly while patting his back, in attempts to comfort the younger boy.

‘I-I was so scared you !’ To which he received a smack to the head.

‘And you left us without any word!!’ He mumbled harshly, stomping his feet.

‘Ugh, I told you not to make a scene. That’s not important, I swear I’ll give everyone an explanation but as of now, you Tao - have some major explaining to do. And you better tell me or I’ll kill you before they even do.’ She glared at him.

Tao gulped. Feeling a little small under her deadly stare.

Teen Top, he was going to die now because of Sooyeon.

 

###

 


Author's Note: So like hey... It's been awhile? Did y'all think it was Kyungsoo? Cos surprise its Tao motherfukerzzz 

I acutally like Teen Top Btw, they cool, no hatez against them but idk it was random AHAHA!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIK9mzlwIzbcSaTwTV6_q

Yeah i need help... I'm planning to end Runaway Experiment soon and maybe write another one. This time a kind of high school romance type of thing? Some based on my experieces as well. I'm not very sure yet, but we'll just take it one step at a time!

GO OUT AND HANG IN THE SUN OR S/T AND MAKE TODAY AMAZING OK BYE Y'ALL LUV YOU GUYS <3