026

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 26

The brown haired male, sat alone. Glass in hand, sipping on the water inside. He stared into nothing however his mind was in a whole other world. His head, constantly tormenting himself by replying the moments of their fond memories, and then the moment where they locked eyes. What use to be great love and care, was replaced with nothing but hurt. He needed to accept it. He messed up and now the two were nothing but strangers.

Lost in his train of thoughts, he hadn’t noticed one of his colleague slip in. No more than a minute passed, the worker had cautiously placed the newest files, most likely cases in a formal matter, slowly observing Kyungsoo’s strange behaviour.

He man let out an awkward cough that successfully stopped the male’s train of thoughts as his eyes travelled to the figure now in front.

‘Do-sshi… Boss said this is redemption for you. Please do… well’ He awkwardly finished. Kyungsoo looked at the male and gave him a small smile and a quick ‘thanks’ before the lad had hurriedly rush out of the room, leaving Kyungsoo once again, alone.

He let out a sigh before grabbing the files, carelessly flicking through the pages all at first, then slowly reading it one by one.

‘Case 712… ion Ring?.....’ He looked at the information and became slightly frustrated. ‘All this useless thing has is his name and why I have to catch him! What is this?!’ He ruffled his hair wildly. After another 10 mins of groaning and whining to himself, he finally got up and picked up his jacket.

He needed to redeem himself, he had duties to attend to after all.

 

###

 

‘Why are you all being little sissies!!’ She exasperatedly yelled. Winter days had gone by fast, as the sun would come up, Sooyeon noticed that it would fall right back down into the dim darkness by 5PM in the afternoon. And she was incredibly bored by now.

She glared at the boys who had refused to respond to her and she let out a frustrated growl.

‘Not sure if she’s a girl, or a wolf. Stop ing growling at us’ Kris taunted her from the couch.

‘Girl or wolf, I could beat you up like that’ she clicked her fingers in a swift motion.

She looked at the others and sighed, plopping down on the couch next to Kris.

‘Okay. Okay! I was wrong, you were right okay and I’m sorry ugh’ she rolled her eyes. Immediately the boys shared the same look as she could see them smirking at each other from the corners of her eyes.

‘But that doesn’t mean ! Look I’m fine, isn’t that what counts?’ She immediately covered up. Sooyeon never said sorry, she claimed it gives you a rather ‘weak’ image, and that wasn’t something she wanted. Not again.

‘What if you weren’t lucky that time? What if he really caught you, or worst shot you’ Chen nagged angrily. She gave him a sour expression.

‘But I didn’t’ She innocently responding, causing him to shake his head.

‘She’s right guys, at least our little ‘angel’ is safe’ Xiumin cooed, attempting to cuddle her.

‘Do that again, and I’ll stab you senseless’ She remarked in which Xiumin immediately dropped the action and scooted away. The others snickered.

‘So, are you all not mad anymore?’ She asked warily, a small smile of hope creeping on her face.

‘Guess not, but try again next time, and I’ll officially have to kick your ’ Chen glared at her.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll attend to the booty’ Lay laughed, earning a pillow to his face.

‘In that case…’ She started, innocently.

‘I have matters to do! Don’t wait up’ and before any of them could come to their senses, she was already up and out the door within a few seconds.

‘YAH SOOYEON!’ Chen shouted, failing his hands in the arm. Kris was highly amused by said nothing, along with Xiumin who shared the same feeling.

‘She is so lucky, she has that weird going on in her body’ Tao sighed.

‘Or else the others would have already tackled her to the ground’ Luhan threw his arm other the younger male grinning. ‘Come on, we also have work to do’.


###

 

 

It had only passed 9PM yet it was almost pitch black, making it hard for Kyungsoo to find clues. He blamed the winter days. He had left the office at noon. 2PM to be exact and had been around the city, looking for things.

What exactly?

He wasn’t quite sure himself, but he claimed he would ‘know it’ when he saw it. But the absolute truth, he had no clue what he was doing. He was like a blind leading a blind. Clueless and lost.

He found himself, in a silent alleyway entrance of the club, standing at the curve of the entrance, 10 feet away from the actual club itself. He had opened the cast, looking at the photo of a man, covered up walking towards a club. He then looked at that club but sighed.

‘Same surrounding, different door’ He sighed. He was really going nowhere at this point. Just as he was about to call it a day, his attention shifted towards the voice that his ears had picked up.

‘You’re at the wrong club’.

Turning his head slightly to the left, then slowly to the right, he became slightly cautious when there was no one there. Was he being delusional? He could of sworn he heard someone…

He heard a slight chuckling, and being cautious, his head immediately looked up towards the building roof top where he saw a pair of legs dangling.

The figure was high up on the building, but only at least 15 meters up, letting the two hear each other comfortably without having to yell. He couldn’t quite see the person’s face and he was too tired to distinguish the difference between their voice.

He remained silent.

‘Club N2, 10:53PM. Don’t be late, or he’ll slip away’ They quickly said, retreating, as if they were embarrassed.

‘What’ However, before he could even reply, the person was long gone. He creased his eyebrows, repeating the information.

‘N2… 10:53PM’ He mumbled. It was the only valuable source of information yet it was given by a complete stranger.

What if it’s a set up? A trap?

He looked up, his eyes suddenly filled with determination.

‘It wouldn’t hurt to try right’ He questioned himself, pulling out his phone.

 

###

 

‘Ready?’ JB’s voice was heard through his earpiece. D.O had called in earlier to set up a squad, ready in place, hiding at the all 4 exit of the club since 10.

It was currently 10:52PM. Another minute till he was supposedly supposed to be out.

Nervously, Kyungsoo gulp, while the figure sat in her favourite position up on the roof top of a flat she managed to climb. She figured it was a pretty good view up there and so there she sat, careful to be out of sight, yet freely dangling her legs off the building in an unsafe manner. Typical.

She looked at her watch 10:53PM, immediately looking at the doors from up high.

Where is he? Sooyeon was a very observant type, she had always liked exploring and had a record of people she ought to keep out of sight, or not come in contact with however it was the other way around. She was the feared one, and they knew not to get on her bad side. She recalled when the despicable man offered to pay her money, for ‘protection’ however, she refused, having morals. She was against what he did to those women, yet that wasn’t her problem to tackle.

Lee Dae-Su, owner of the infamous ion ring. She knew, that he always came in N2 at 7PM without a doubt and being a scheduled man, he left at 10:53PM.

She could see Kyungsoo biting his fingers as he laid low.

10:56PM, he was 3 minutes late. Was she wrong? She was so sure though. Deciding to make a harsh decision to jump down however before letting go, the harsh sound of a man grunting and men shouting caused her to grip on the edge of the building out of instinct.

Grasping on to the wall, she hanged on, listening to the sounds of the men. Carefully she kicked herself back over the brick edges and a slow smiled spread across her face. Dae-Su on the ground, and Kyungsoo, the project director roughly handling the criminal, before the others had taken over.

Kyungsoo had his doubts, and when the man he was looking for was on the ground under his strong grip, he couldn’t believe himself. He actually did it.

 

###

 

After the last person had congratulated and left the scene, Kyungsoo let out a breath of relief. He hadn’t noticed how he held his breath out of nervousness.

‘Good job’ He turned to the figure, leaning on the brick wall with her arms crossed. It was too dark to see anything so he had to stay on guard.

‘Who are you?’ He asked, squinting in hopes that he would get a better vision. However all he was able to determine was that it was in fact a female. Nothing more, nothing less.

‘We’re even now right?’ She stepped into the light of the moon shinning down, leaving D.O completely in awed.

‘Sooyeon’ he breathed, yet it was again too late, what was only left was a fragrance of the smell that was so familiarly sicken yet he needed more of and her retreating figure in the distance within the matter of seconds.

Then like that, she was gone.

He smiled to himself, sadly.

‘You were always so different.’ 

 

###

 


Author's Note: So like.... Hey guys. It's been exactly 1 month from my last update, but surprise! I'M NOT DEAD OK GOD. Not dead, but i feel like death. I have so so much to say, so you can either skip this, or bare with me (; Firstlyyy...............To be very honest, I just needed a little break becos i lost my motivation n basically that's why i haven't been writing. But waddup I'm back, and Holidays are coming so i hope i'll be updating more often until i finish this series :) I'm reeally sorry aight guys! But thank you for sticking with my ty like god bless your souls <3 

SECONDLY BTW IDK BOUT YOU BUT A.KOR IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD. I'm quite aware of the whole Diss track that Kemy made on 2NE1 but can we all take a moment to push that aside and honestly listen to them because i think they are actually worth a try (-:

LASTLY. R.I.P to Ladies Code's EunB and Rise. Heaven was given 2 talented angels on the 3rd and 7th of September. You will be missed and I sincerely as a fan send condolences to their family. Thank you for always making us as fans smile, for working so hard, for all your time and effort and thank you for giving us such wonderful music. May the two of you wonderful girls truly rest in peace. <3

That's about it, so i guess, bye for now :) Have a nice day and for all you guys that can drive or have parents/siblings/friends who drive. PLEASE drive safely. 

tumblr_my3vgo9Fpj1riirr8o2_400.gif