017

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 17

Banging his head on the table, Kyungsoo is in his home, all alone.

‘Stupid stupid stupid’ he had been mumbling insults for the last hour.

After his little confrontation with Hyerin, she wasn’t actually that surprised as she gladly made her way out, however she too did return some words that got D.O good.

The words were pretty clear and straightforward.

And it also made him realised how much he had really ed up.

Flashback:

‘You really think I’d tell you.’ She laughed sarcastically.

‘Oh wait, you thought I also loved you. Get your together, I don’t and never did. But I guess you can’t help it, I mean even at the party, you seemed to be attracted hey’ She smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Kyungsoo stood there, his fist clenched and his jaws tightened. He processed her words.

Hyerin was the girl in navy,

‘I think you’d figure it out by now, but you met me all by accident. Chance, luck you might say. Because we knew Sooyeon was going to be there.’ She continued, adding flame to the fuel. ‘And 4 years ago, I didn’t go missing. I left.’

D.O felt his knees go weak, his body go numb as he didn’t bother look as she walked out the apartment.

End of Flashback:

What was Kyungsoo going to do.

He had no clue, but he did have an address and he knew what he wanted.

 

###

He checked his clock.

3:15AM.

He couldn’t sleep. This must have been the 100th time he had looked at the time.

‘I guess I deserve this hey’ He groaned. Deciding to get up he found himself at the study table, his eyes piercing into the book that he had remembered Sooyeon picked up when living with him.

She had this book for a while now, yet he had no clue what was in it.

He also remembered every night just before they would go to sleep, he’d be in bed watching TV and she’d be by the table, he legs crossed, the little table lamp on and she’d be writing away like a child, chuckling to herself once in a while and he found it absolutely adoring.

His fingers seemed to have a mind of his own as they found themselves holding the book, and now carefully turning the first page of the little red book.


‘I don’t usually write these things at all, so I have absolutely no idea what I’m actually going to write but I guess whatever comes to mind hey?

Day 1.

This isn’t really the first day, but it is living in the new house and I’m excited. But I really need to get this off my chest, why do I feel like I’m only a burden to him and I’m literally putting his life on the line, yet here I am, in his house writing. I have every right to feel like this right? I could leave, but the problem is I can’t.

I just can’t.


He creased his eyebrows and realised what it was. This book would of been all of Sooyeon's inner thoughts, her hidden feelings and maybe, her darkest secrets. He studied each cursive writing, flicking through the book, eventually landing on another page.


 

Day 47.

It’s almost been 50 days and neither of us died. What a miracle. Just kidding, I wouldn’t let either of us die, because honestly I think Kyungsoo is now an important part of my life now. Yeah I know, I’m usually not like this either. But what happens, happens and right now, I’m happy with him by my side (excuse me while I puke, I can’t believe I just wrote that either). I use to not know what my purpose in life is, but I think I have a slight idea of what I want it to be. Protect Do Kyungsoo.


 

His eyes widened. Was that how she felt. Now he felt like a complete . A traitor, lowest of the low, you name it. Sooyeon was never the type to really express how she felt inside, partially because she was never exposed to these ‘feelings’. Kyungso stood there, with the book tight in his grip, regret and guilt now both eating him alive, all over again. He was literally self-torturing himself, as he reached out to flick to her last entry so far.


 

Day 62.

I don’t know what this feeling is, but it’s not necessarily bad. I’ve felt it a few times. Like when I experienced my first kiss thing, or when we had to bunk together, and even just some days that…… I just get it. And I don’t know, whenever I do, my tummy flips, I get nervous, and I can’t think straight. Someone call the doctors. I’m going insane. I think this is what it feels like then.

To be in love.

Because I Jeong Sooyeon is in love with Do Kyungsoo.


 

She did it, she officially made his world come crashing down and all it took was a couple of words. His knees gave up on him too, and soon he was kneeling on the ground, tears visible in his eyes and threatening to fall. It took him that long to finally realise what he wanted.

He wanted Sooyeon – No. He needed Sooyeon.

But he realised this when it was all too late.

She was long gone now.

###


Author's Note: Aloha ya'll. I was suppose to post this yesterday but something happened with AsianFanfics so i gave up HAHAHA. But here it is Chapter 17, enjoy :) Sorry it was so short :( But Thanks for reading and Have a Spectacular Day!

PS: WHUT IS GOING ON WITH BAEKHYUN AND TAEYEON LIKE I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE BECAUSE HONESTLY I LUV THEM BUT THAT WAS REALLY SUDDEN AND OUT OF THE BLUES BUT STILL CUTE AHAHAHA! Ain't gonna lie. that news got me trippin' like Luhan in soccer LOL