030

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 30

The 3 were in the abandoned warehouse, dusty and obviously warned down. From one end of the room, the man stood smiling in triumph, obviously knowing he was irritating the poor girl, who was clenching her teeth, and gripping her palms till it turned white. Kyungsoo stood cautiously besides Sooyeon, worried.

Why?

Because from this point onwards, anything could of happened.

‘I see you’ve gotten prettier dear’ She heard him comment. She hated it so very much. How he played the nice guy card.

She glared at him, standing alone, and if looks could kill, he would have been dead. 10 glares ago. Exhaling she had to snap out of the hatred, before she ends up ‘accidently’ ripping his head from his body.

Although that was an awfully good idea.

‘Cut the bull, what do you want’ she had to keep her composure.

‘Sooyeon…’ Kyungsoo whispered, but her eyes were only purely fixed on the man she hated most. Dreaded most and despised most.

‘Here to make my life a living hell? Oh wait, you’ve already done that. What more do you want.’ She spat, her emotions clearly on the verge of breaking.

He simply chuckled. Before meeting eyes with the cop. ‘You know… ‘he started, making Kyungsoo gulp hard.

‘It wasn’t all my fault. Sometimes my angel, the person we love so dearly, does the unthinkable.’ The lass creased her eyebrows, unable to comprehend where he was going with that sentence.

‘What the are you on about’ by now, she had pulled a hand sized pistol from the back of her shoes and steadily held the metal weapon, hand on trigger, not surprising at all to D.O by now. Of course she carried a gun around without him knowing.

‘D.O, or might I call you Kyungsoo. Would you like to share the story?’ He smirked, whilst D.O now was grinding his teeth together in absolute anger.

He wouldn’t.

At the same time, Sooyeon was awfully confused, how did Dr.Kim know him. They never met right? At least she was hoping they didn’t.

Her eyes diluted, slightly afraid of what he was going to say. However he stayed quite, unwilling to show signs that he knew.

‘I guess he hasn’t told you huh? You see Sooyeon, you and D.O here were in love, spend the happiest and saddest times together, I would know. Since I monitored you it wasn’t hard to tell, however I offered him a deal. Traded you for his former girlfriend who so happened to be working with me.’ Sooyeon stayed quite, trying to sink it in.

‘Hyerin………’

‘My, you were also the brightest of them all weren’t you? I don’t think I need to say anymore for you to get the picture right?’ By now, her visions were started to blur, the tears couldn’t stop as she turned to Kyungsoo who stood their guilty.

‘D-did you really?’ Her voice was evidently shaky. He looked down, and that was more than enough of an answer for her.

Before she could even do anything, her knees became weak and her head started to throb uncontrollably. She dropped the gun and gripped her head instead. It was as if someone held a brick against her head, pounding it endless. D.O instinctively ran to help her, only to be rejected, harshly pushed away which pained him most. He decided to let himself clear it up later, but for now what mattered most was getting her out safety. He wasn’t sure about her mental state, but he could assure her physical.

And with that, she re-lived all the missing memories, whilst the tears trickled down her lifeless face that was once full of colour. All the laughter, all the moments together, but she didn’t miss the hatred, anger and pain he had also caused her.

He really did do that. He betrayed her trust, something he promised he wouldn’t do.

‘I see you’ve got your memory back’ He took a few steps forward, taking advantage of her state. ‘Remember back in our ‘home’, I told you to always remember something?’

He was now only at least a meter away. She looked up, straight into his eyes before spitting directing in his face.

‘Never trust anymore and that also includes you’ She mockingly reminded, taking the chance to kick the gun into her hands and pointing it at him whist he was trying to get rid of the saliva that dripped along his face.

‘HANDS UP THIS IS THE POLICE’ she heard the yelling as the men busted through the warehouse doors.

She turned to look at D.O, that was a smart move, but she still didn’t forgive him. She didn’t plan to anytime soon. Completely ignoring the armed forces, she had her mind set on pulling the trigger.

‘Don’t do it… Sooyeon, it’s not worth it.’ She heard his soft pleads.

Did he really just do that? Do he really think she’d listen to him as to anyone else in this very moment?

‘You’re in no position to say anything to me’ She yelled, her tone laced with the pain of betrayal.

She was right though, he didn’t.

He put up his hand, stopping the reinforcements who was ready to pounce and obediently they stood their ground. She turned her attention back at the doctor, needing to do what she wanted to do since forever.

‘It’s over.’ She pulled the long awaited trigger, and within a millisecond, Dr.Kim was on the ground, gripping his left leg in pain, blood oozing out of his wounded flesh. Despite this, he wasn’t surprised. He knew what was coming for when he had come down here, however for his final show, he had to hit her where it hurt and only then is when he could accept defeat.

‘Consider yourself lucky I didn’t hit you were it really hurts.’ For the last and final time, she looked at him, and left, without a single word to spare, and without another breath to D.O.

She was done. Done for a day. Or maybe a week she didn’t know. She didn’t stop herself from feeling this way lie how she would have dealt with it. She had all the rights to feel like this. To feel like it’s hard to breath, suffocating. As if the world is closing into a deaths of darkness. To feel like…

Broken and done.

She was just done with the situation, with society.

But most of all, she was done with him.

 

###


Author's Note: I'm finally back! It's been way too long ): It's just motivation bruh and school bruh.... But I'm hoping that'll be updating more and finishing this soon! I actually have so many more new ideas for fanfics yet finishing fanfics isn't as easy as it looks. Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Subscriptions, Comments and Votes are appreciated peeeps! <3

tumblr_ncoi2qERSx1tkdyzko1_250.gif