033

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 33

‘You’re such a arrggh! You are so so lucky we’re in the bloody POLICE STATION or I’d whoop your on the spot.’ Chen growled.

‘Aww is someone mad huh’ she scratched his chin as if he was a small puppy, obviously teasing him, even in a situation like this.

She was bombarded by questions but Luhan was the first to give her a welcoming hug and words that didn’t end with ‘I’ll beat you up’ or ‘You’re so dead’, which she gladly accepted.

‘Welcome back Princess’ and for once, she didn’t headlock him.

‘Thanks’ she smiled. She looked at all of them, Chen sitting on the only seat left, Lay and Xiumin on the floor while the other three, Kris, Luhan and Tao stood around.

‘I missed you guys. 5 weeks is a long time huh?’ She blurted.

There was a quiet pause, only exchanges of looks between the guys, leaving Sooyeon to only roll her eyes at their childish behaviours.

‘Who are you and what have you done to the REAL Sooyeon?’ Kris scoffed while the rest, including herself laughed.

‘You’re right, that was sort of gay. Let me try again. Ahem’ she cleared ’. you all.’ She said in the sweetest voice possible causing them to snicker.

 ‘How did you even get in, don’t you all have records and such?’

‘That isn’t really important …anyways what have you done now kid?’ Lay asked.

She smiled at him and then glanced over to the rest who were all anticipating her answer. ‘Couldn’t keep out of trouble?’ She nervously chuckled, rubbing the nape of her neck. She looked at Tao who was particularly quiet, and only stared at his feet.

‘Tao’ she called out, to which he immediately jumped a little upon hearing his name.

‘It’s okay Tao… Don’t make me do this for nothing ok?’ She flashed him a reassuring smile.

He frowned and made his way to her, wordlessly enveloping her in a tight hug.

‘I’m so so sorry.’ He sobbed. It was normal for Tao to cry, bring the baby of the group, but this time, he was sincere. They could all tell.

She sadly looked down and patted the boy’s back comfortly.

‘It’s okay Tao. It’s okay.’

‘No it isn’t! I’m the reason you’re here’ He managed to choke in between sobs.

‘I’ll be fine, just take care ok.’ She looked up and gave them all a smile. ‘You guys too. Stay out of trouble.’ To which the group nodded.

‘I honestly don’t know what will happen. But no matter what, don’t be reckless anymore ok, and don’t worry about me.’ She gave them a motherly lecture, even though she was technically one of the youngest there.

‘You’ll be fine right?’ Chen chimed in, the others asking the same things.

‘I’ll be fine.’ She reassured.

Jeong Sooyeon always found a way.

‘They’ll probably keep you here until you confess you know…’ Xiumin reminded her.

She laughed ‘Like that would happen, I’m getting out of here.’

Smirking she looked at her boys who wore nervous frowns. ‘So, who’s in for a game of hide and seek hm?’ Sooyeon was having fun. She didn’t know if it’ll work but either way it would be hella fun.

‘Cops are in’ she wiggled her eyebrows.

The group gawked at her. ‘You’re insane’ a few of them muttered.

‘Hurry up Sooyeon. I’m really going to kill you once we get you.’ Chen failed his arms around.

She smiled. ‘Be my guest’.

 

###

 

‘Visiting hours over, get out now’ a guard had popped his head in, to which the boys all nodded. He looked over at Sooyeon who had a hoodie over her head and was slouching down. Sleeping he assumed, never the less he closed the door.

The guys nodded and proceeded to exit, brushing past the guard. Before he knew it, he was on the ground, helpless watching the 6 boys run around, wildly causing a ruckus, failing to notice that Sooyeon had also slipped out of the room and was already sprinting down the hallways.

Hide and Seek. More like cause a commotion and run like crazy. A children's game in which one or more players hide and the other or others have to look for them, but in this case, an escape route. Either way it was incredibly fun.

‘ATTENTION JEONG SOOYEON AND 6 MALES ARE ON THE LOOSE IN THIS BUILDING’ she didn’t bother listening to the rest, it wouldn’t be long till she got out.

Running around, she bumped into some of the boys a couple of times but laughed, pushing them into another direction.

Slipping past security officers and more, she finally called it quits when she jumped into an empty office and locked the door shut, chuckling when she heard the men chasing someone, who had a rather ‘manly’ scream, on the other side. Luhan she predicted, as his screams faded as he got futher.

She sighed, finally looking at the room she was in. Familiar it was.

Sooyeon then heard a quiet cough that made her turn. '' She mentally cursed. Guess the room wasn't so empty afterall.

‘Sooyeon.’ He sternly called out.

‘Kyungsoo’ she mocked his voice. ‘or should I said D.O’. He wasn't fazed by her tone, instead Kyungsoo had looked her dead in the eye, his facial giving her a sadden look as he approached her.

‘Don’t come any closer’ But he didn’t listen. He continued to walk into her until she was fully enveloped into his arms.

‘Just once. Just once more.’ She barely caught his whispers as she stood frozen in his embrace.

A warm embrace she had to admit.

‘Officer D.O, you have to come help us look for them!!’ He heard banging on the door. He gave her a glance, then another at the window in his office.

Slowly, she nodded and immediately opened it, swiftly jumping out and landing herself in a safe position as Kyungsoo distracted the men outside. The hide and seek game was over when she had caught up with the other 6 whilst casually walking out, careful not to draw any attention to herself.

‘What took you so long?’ Xiumin asked.

‘Luhan’s girly screams deafened me for a bit’ She joked only to receive a defensive glare by the mentioned lad.

‘I’m tired guys, let’s just go back.’ To which the rest happily agreed to. It had been a rather chaotic week.

‘Hey Sooyeon.’ Lay called out, receiving a slight hum.

‘Are you sick? You look kinda red…’

She creased her eyebrows and held her palm against her cheeks.

He was right, she probably looked like a tomato.

‘I-I feel fine! Must be the weather, is it hot or just me haha…’ She nervously chuckled. The boys exchanged weird looks.

Watching her silently curse for no reason.

She looked up.

‘I just need a shower…. A nice, cold, long one.’

Hopefully to freeze her heart again, as she felt the barriers melting, all over again.

 

###


Author's Note: Guys, Hoildays kinda . CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON

Christmas_collection_-_K-Pop.gif

AND SO IS 2015

tumblr_lwx83scMNQ1qlor5p.gif

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY COS IM SO TIRED THAT I WANT TO CRY.

The WORST thing is that I'm tired...... FROM DOING ABSOLUTELY NUFFFINNNNNG AHAHAHHHAHAAHAHA *cries some more*

BUT I HOPE Y'ALL ARE HAVING A MORE PRODUCTIVE DAY THAN ME AND REMEMBER TO HAVE A NICE DAY :D