005

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 5

Kai sat in front of the monitor, staring blankly ahead. He didn’t know what exactly was he doing or looking for. But he knew he came across her somewhere.

‘Sooyeon, Age 19’ He mumbled as his fingers gracefully glided over the keyboards. To his luck, a file popped up. His eyes widen as he hitched a breath, pondering whether he should open it or not.

Why was a file about her in this computer in the first place?

Who is she exactly?

Curiosity got the best of him as his right hand clicked on the file.

It wasn’t who was she.

 ‘What is she’ he mumbled, fear lingering every word as he starred at her photo on the screen.

 

###

 

‘So how’d you get out this time? It was later that night when Kyungsoo brought up the forgotten fact that she did escape from a locked door.

She looked at him with innocent eyes. ‘How’d I get out?’ She repeated as she thought back.

Flashback:

She huffed and plopped down on the bed. Her attention span short so the photos weren’t so amusing after a while.

 ‘What the hell is going on down there?!’ She grumbled frustrated. She leaned her back against the locked door and heard several more voices. He signed and leaned against the wooden door. She didn’t like being locked up. She’s spent 14 years of that and she didn’t like it. Not one bit.

Her eyes wondered around.

Window? Too much effort.

Maybe she could kick the door?

Kyungsoo would probably kick her.

She thought about it some more until her eyes landed on his desk. Paper clips. She smirked.

‘That’ll have to do’

She was going to get out. and it was going to be now.

End of Flashback –

‘How did I get out?’ She smiled as he pinched the bridge of his nose. At least she didn’t do anything insane.

‘Sit here and watch TV or something, I’m going to have a shower then fill some paperwork in alright?’ She nodded obediently as he turned to the bathroom.

She grabbed the remote and started to flick through the channels.

‘No. No. Nooooooo. No.’ she repeated completely unamused until she landed on something.

‘Korean Drama?’ She read the TV guide.

Why not?

She made herself comfortable as her eyes were fixed into the screen. Studying every detail and moment, the main character had just confessed with the cliché ‘I like you’ and a kiss on the lips to seal the deal, followed by a thank you.

She starred at the TV screen confused.

Why did she say thanks?

‘So kissing someone is a form of thanks?’ She furrowed her eyebrows.

She thought about it a bit more. She did need to show an expression of gratitude of thanks to D.O, and the character in the TV seemed to enjoy it. Right?

Why not? It’s the right thing to do overall. She thought again.

But this is where she’s got it all wrong.

 

###

 

D.O quickly finished off his last paper and let out a sigh of relief.

Finally. He finished everything and was free for the next week which he was extremely happy about. He filed away the documents and paused.

Why is it so quiet?

Sooyeon is never quiet. You can describe that girl anything BUT quiet,

He shuffled out of his room tiredly only to be greeted with Sooyeon in deep thought at the dining table, arms crossed.

‘What’s up with you? This is the first time I can hear my own breath’ He asked playfully as he remembered the time she was singing ever so loudly, or the other 7 times she had knock vases other or broken something. To sum it up, she was a very loud person.

He furrowed his eyebrows as she was still quiet.

‘Are you hungry? Do you want so-‘ he was interrupted when he felt a pair of warm lips pressed against his own. For the moment he was enjoying it, but his head told him to immediately pushed her away.

‘Yah! What was that for?’ He shouted, completely flustered,

Sooyeon on the other hand was confused at his sudden outburst.

Did he not like the thanks?

‘I was just trying to say thanks…’ she mumbled softly.

‘Then how about saying thanks like a normal person! You can’t just go kissing people’ He lowered his tone as she kept quiet.

‘But the drama did it’

Drama? Kyungsoo shifted his head and looked at the TV.

She must have misunderstood.

Clearly he was no fool. She was probably upset at his sudden rage but he didn’t blame her. She didn’t mean it. He looked at the younger girl who was fidgeting with her fingers he took a breath in, gathered all his will and wrapped his arms around her.

Kyungsoo was no man of skinship.

But here he was initialling it.

That was the first.

‘Just don’t go around kissing other people alright?’ He said softly as he felt her nod.

He wasn’t going to tell her, but she really caught him off guard. When they kissed, he felt fireworks were exploding in his head, his stomach doing flips, something he thought he would never feel again. But here he was becoming all flustered and shy because of Sooyeon. He didn’t expect that and he didn’t plan on telling her either.

‘Hey, this is getting boring’ He heard her blurt as he chuckled, hiding the embarrassment that lingered behind his breath.

Typical Sooyeon. 

 

###


 

Authors Note: Short chapter! But next chapter will be waaaaay looonger! Promise :D

Have you seen EXO's Overdose? Cos i have.

And my ovaries kinda of exploded.

Sm, just -

shutuptakemymoney.jpg

Yeah....Pretty much.