011

Runaway Experiment (DISCONTINUED SORRY Y'ALL)

Chapter 11

‘Sooyeon………..’ He finally breathed.  He could have sworn he was dreaming.

His head wanted to hug her, yell at her, question her, but all he could do was stand, frozen in front of her.

‘I missed you too……. Kyungsoo’. He heard her chuckle.

How could she just chuckle?

He wanted to scream, yell at her.

But how could he?

His body felt numb when he fully realised that it was really Sooyeon in front of him, and a slight relief washed through his body.

‘Well… It looks like you sure missed me’ she nervously chuckled, trying to hide the disappointment from Kyungsoo’s reaction. ‘Um do you-‘ She wasn’t able to finish her sentence when she felt 2 arms tightly and abruptly even she herself had gotten a little bit shocked but nevertheless she let herself be engulfed in the familiar scent.

She had definitely missed this fragrance.

His fragrance.

‘I missed you. I don’t usually say these types of things but I miss your naïve, reckless self….. and you look beautiful right now’ The last past barely left his mouth as words.

She widened her eyes. Did the Do Kyungsoo just say that? She felt like her cheeks where about to explode from all the smiling.

He reluctantly let go.

‘You’ He pointed.

‘Have a lot of clearing up to do’.

She chuckled as he watched her eyes turn into crescent moon shapes and couldn’t help but smile too.

‘Gladly’.

 

###

 

‘Hey it seems Kyungsoo actually stopped his whining and moved on’ Chanyeol nudged the closest who’d happen to be Kai. The rest including Kai glared at him as his ‘whispers’ weren’t so quiet and could be easily heard.

‘Are you that stupid?’ He literally face-palmed himself as did the rest, leaving poor Chanyeol confused as ever.

‘Aish, look closer.’ Chanyeol sat, focusing hard. After a good 2 minute or so, he finally got it.

‘Finally’ Kai rolled his eyes playfully.

‘Well, we should let them have their alone time hey?’ Baekhyun he said as he gave one last glance at the couple and smiled.

_

‘So, first things first, how did you even get the dress and get in.’ He asked her suspiciously. It was unlikely for her to get an invitation and as far as he knew, she didn’t have money.

‘Well about that… hey do you want to hear something funny?’ She watched him glare at her. ‘I kinda told them to send the bill to you… and well, getting inside wasn’t hard. Funny right’ She chuckled cautiously.

He just shook his head. Of course she’d do something like that.

‘So what happened? Do you understand how worried I was?’ He found himself raising his voice a bit causing her to lowering her head.

‘I’m… really sorry.’ She mumbled. ‘But they were after me, and if they found you…..I couldn’t let them hurt you’.

He softened as he watched her with her head looking at her fidgeting hands placed on her lap.

A habit of hers he picked up when she was nervous or felt bad about something.

‘I’m just glad your back’ She gave her a reassuring smile.

‘Let’s go home shall we?’ He suggested, standing up. He turned to the younger female who  had just lifted up her head to meet his eyes looking down at her own brown ones.

‘I’d like that a lot….’ She whispered. Her hand enlacing his fingers.

He was truly relieved she was back.

But now, the problem was…

‘I’m getting too attached’ He mumbled, as he watched her energetic figure, skipping towards the car.

 

###


 

Authors Note: Short update! I'm still pretty busy with school but i would just like to say that I hope whatver is happening right now with Kris filling a lawsuit against SM gets resolved soon! #WEAREONE