Chapter 2

Game of Love

 

Luhan’s pov:

          I lay down on my bed and I don’t really want to go to the office now.They will just scold me there.And I don’t want to see that suho.He’s always ruining my day.I grab my phone and just play some games.Then someone open my door.

“Son what are you doing here?”omma ask as she tap my arm

“I just want to.”I replied still looking at the phone screen.

“You should be in the office your haraboji will be mad at you.”

“He’s always mad at me.”

“Aigoo~Aigoo~You should handle what your father left for you.”

“I already told you that im not good at handling things."

“Suho will surely be clinging on your haraboji.”

“Whatever.Im used to it.”I exit the game and just browse on the internet.Oh?is this for real?Na eun will go back in korea?Im pretty sure she will head on our company.She’s our company’s model.

“Did you forget about the contract?”omma ask,I look at her and sighed

“That stupid contract.Its between me and suho .Anyway,Im pretty sure whoever she is she will choose suho over me.”

“Son don’t be like that.If she choose suho then it means you already give him our last chance.”

I stand from my bed and look at omma”Ara!I’ll go now.”I  said weakly.

          After preparing myself ,I hurriedly head to the office and there I saw kai waving at me.I smiled as I walk towards him.

“So I guess you already heard the news.”

“Upcourse.Thats why im here.”

“She’s waiting for you already.”kai said”On the conference office.”

“Ara!I’ll go now.”I tap his shoulder and ride on the elevator.

Wait for me na eun ,I will there in just a minute.

“Aish!where are you now?You already told me that you’ll help me to find a job?”The girl beside me caught my attention.

Our eyes widened as we both look at each other .She’s the girl yesterday,what is she doing here?

“Ara!Let’s see each other later.”she said

I stayed in my position and just wait for the elevator to open.

“Ah..”she tap my arm,I gave her a cold stare as she smiled weakly”Yesterday,im sorry.”

I sighed then the elevator opens,I started to walk away and don’t mind her.

She’s really weird.

“Its you!”A big guy ask as he stand in front of me.

“Your park chorong’s boyfriend right?”the other ask,chorong?

“I don’t know what your saying.”I said as the grab something into his pocket and showed it to me.”This girl!”he pointed

Oh?That’s the girl earlier.

“Im sorry but I don’t really know her.”

“Your denying it.I can see it in your eyes.”he pointed at me

“Mwo?I really don’t know her.”

“You don’t have any conscience,You’re the father of her child.”

I laugh and smirk at them”Im in a hurry so please don’t waste my time.”I called the guards and told them to the handle those stupid guys.

Father of her child?

What a joke is that?omo!Na eun.I hurriedly walk to the conference room and I was about to open it when I saw that’s it’s a little open.I sneak first and saw na eun hugging suho.

I guessed I was late.

I’ve lost to him again.Poor me.

I was about to left when they open the door.I saw suho look at me then Na eun followed.I smiled at her as she give me a tight hug.

“Oppa how are you now?”She ask

“Your back so im fine now.”

“I’ll go ahead now.”suho said as he walk away from us.Na eun look at him and then sighed.

“Is suho oppa that busy?”she ask,I shrugged”Don’t worry.He’s always like that.”

“Is that so?”

“Are you hungry?Let’s eat first.”

“Arasso~”

 

Chorong’s pov:

Lay told me that this company is looking for an assistant,maybe im qualified for that.I look at my bio-data and check it first.

“I almost finished my high school days so wha---”I was cutted when I bump into someone.My things fell on the floor ,I bowed first as I pick it one by one.

“Let me help you.”he said as he pick some of it.

I bow again as I grab it into his hand,but he didn’t let it go.He started to read my bio-data and look at me.

“Im sorry sir but I need to hurry up.”I grab it and smiled at him.

But actually where is the office of the manager here?Should I ask him?I turn back and saw him looking at me then smiled.I bow and just continue to walk.

He’s weird.

Anyway,I need to earn money now.ActuallyI almost finish my high schol days so its quite enough for job right?Or not?But still I need to try.

“Where is that office?”I mumbled to myself as I wait for the elevator to open.

After awhile it opened,and it showed me the guy yesterday.My eyes widened and hurriedly covered my face with my envelope.I wait for them to left and sneak slowly,That’s why he didn’t act with me yesterday is that.... he already have a girlfriend.

My eyes widened even more.That’s…That’s na eun…Aigoo!She’s so pretty.I should get her autograph sometimes.

“You will go inside?”the guy on the elevator ask.I feel my phone vibrated ,maybe its Bomi. I bow slightly and shake my head.

I grab it and saw dad’s name on it.I hurriedly press the answer button.

“Appa!”

“Chorong ah..Im sorry if appa cant be there.I promise I will fix all of these.”

“Eish!Where are you now?”

“Don’t worry bout me,I just called because I want you to know that im fine.”

“Take care of yourself huh.If I have some money already,I’ll just call you.

“Arasso.Thankyou so much.”I was about to speak up again but he hung up already.

Argh!Where the hell is he now?

Whatever.I should eat first,Im already hungry.What to eat?What to eat for today?It must be a cheap one,I don’t have enough money.

I sighed and take a sit on the bench first,then the t.v opened in front of me.Its on a news now.

Let’s see whats happening to our country.

“The Park company is looking for their lost grand daughter its been almost 16 years when she lost, cause of the plane crash.So if any of you saw this--------”I didn’t finish the news when I saw the big guys running around the mall.

 “What are they doing here?”I mumbled to myself then someone stop in front of me.

“Aigoo~Is it good for pregnant woman to run?”he ask,Shocks!Dont tell me they already know the truth.

“Im just exercising.”I lied as I stretch my body.

“Ow?”

“But you just lied to us.”the other guy added.

Crap.Im busted.

“OPPA!”I shouted and I smiled,they all turned around.

I smirk and started to run away.Tsk!Pabo.I should be an actress sometimes.

I should get out in this mall.Where the hell is the easiest way to get out.I decided to take the stairs in this way they will not able to see me.

I stop at the basement and maybe they will not be here.

“there is she!”someone pointed at me,they have a lot of big guys now huh.

I run away and look for a place to hide.please save me now.Jebal.

“Come back here!”

“You cant escape us.”

“We’re gonna get you this time.”

Is this my end?No.Please.Let.me.live.one.more.time.

Just by then a car stop in front of me and a light hit my face.

“Get in!Palli.”the guy that I bump earlier shouted from the window.I nod and enter his car.

Phew!im safe now.He hurriedly drive off.

“You just save me.”I said while my hands are on my chest.”Thanks!”

“No problem.But why are they chasing you?”

“Its…it’s a long story.”I said as I look at the mirror and saw that they are still following us,This time they have a lot of cars.They are upgrading!

“They really want to get you.”

“Yeah right!Because im so pretty.”I said,as he chuckled.

“wae?”I ask but he just shake his head.We stop at..I don’t know where is this but its kinda quite here.

No big guys now.

I get off from his car and he did too.We take a sit on the grass ,I sighed heavily and the tears rolled in my face.Aish!Why now?I hurriedly wipe it with my hand.

“Why don’t you cry?Letting it all out wont hurt you.”he said.

I look at him as I bite my lower lip.”I don’t really cry the wind just hit my eyes.”I lied

I don’t usually cry in front of other people it makes them think that im weak.

Chorong ah,don’t worry!Everything will be okay.

I stand up from my seat and bow at him“Thanks for today!I’ll pay you soon.I’ll go ahead now.”I said as he nod.

“But what’s your name?”he ask,I smiled”Know it by yourself.”I waved at him and walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there!How was it?

Yes, Im back for you guys :)trolololol \(>_<)/

Please subscribe and leave some comments :D I love that! xD