Chapter 23

Game of Love

 

Luhan's Pov:

I woke up early and look around.Then my lips suddenly smile as I remember what happened yesterday.Aw..that's an advance gift for me.Kurae~Today is my birthday!Yipee.But i dont know if they still remember it.

I prepared myself for school and go out from my room.When I saw omma eating already.She didnt even wait for me.I take a sit beside her ,then she gave me a wide smile.

"Oh dear!Your early today."she greeted as I nod.Omma grab something beside her.Then she put down a small box.I wonder what is it.

"What is that?"I ask while pointing.

"Aigoo~Why dont you open it."

I grab it and slowly open it.Then my eyes widened and my jaw drops.Omoya!Its a key.A car key.I stand up from my seat and hug omma tightly.

"That's my gift for you,birthday boy!"

"Komawoyo omma!I really love it.ButI wonder what it looks like."

"why dont you go out and look for it."Omma said as I nod and hurriedly go out.

My jaw drops even more as I saw a BMW car in front of me.WOW.This time me and chorong can go to school together.Omma is really the best!Daebak!

"Now Im already full,just by looking at this."I mumbled as touch that car and look around it.

"Nice car!"I heard someone said,I look back and saw suho standing.

"Omma's gift for me."

"Here!"he throw me a box then enter the other car.Tss..What is this?I open it and saw a watch.Not bad at all.This is expensive too.But really,I dont wear cheap things.

I wonder where is chorong now.Dont tell me she forget her boyfriend's b-day!Aish!that's the worst thing ever.If that happened,I dont want to have a b-day anymore!

Since its still early,I wait outside  their house.She must be preparing herself for me.Aigoo!

She must be like....(A/n:Insert clouds here.-_-)

"Oppa,Happy bday!I give myself to you as a gift!"

ASDFGHJKL....if that happened,that's the best thing I've ever receive.Or ....she must be like.

"Oppa,mianhae.I dont have any gift for you."

"Is that so?"

"Would you mind if I will just give you a kiss?"

"Oppa,dont mind at all."If that happened,I want to have a b-day everyday.

But where is she now?Why is she taking so long?Then someone opened their gate.It must be he---Aish!Its just their maid.

"Ahjumma,where is chorong?"

"She went out already."

"Eh?"I scratch my head irritatedly and grab my phone.Geesh!Where is she now?I tried to call her but her phone is off.

"Aish!Waeyo!Pick it up."I saw suho's car already drive off.Fine.I need to go too,maybe chorong is on the school already.

She doesnt remember my b-day at all.Im gonna be crazy now.

After driving to our school,I get out from my car and saw na eun standing in front of me.

"Oppa,happy b-day!"she smiled and showed me a small paper bag.

"Thanks!"I grab and open it.

"Oh?Thi--"I was cutted when I saw na eun already gone.That's fast.

I grab the letter inside of it and read it while walking.

 

Luhan Oppa,

Luhan Oppa its your b-day today!Your getting old.Kekeke!I want to say sorry for every bad thing that I did to you.And I promise I will change for a better.Your the best oppa ever.Thanks for being there when I need you.

I hope you and chorong will stay together forever <3

Happy birthday!Hope you like my gift for you.

                                                                                                 Son Na eun

I open the bag again and saw a small box.Dont tell me...Its a watch again.Aigoo~suho gave me a watch too.Tsss..They have the same taste.

"komawo na eun-ah."

"Hyung!"

"Luhan!"I look back and saw sehun and kai running towards me.

"Happy b-day!Hana...dul...set..."they bot throw a confetti in the air while singing the happy b-day song.

this two is really weird.

"Hyung,Let's celebrate!"

"kurae~Kaja...its your b-day~"

"You dont have any gift for me?"I ask,then they look at each other.

"That's our gift.The happy b-day song."kai explained

"Tss...that's all?"

"Upcourse,we practice it all day yesterday!"sehun added.

I nod "Ara,but im looking for chorong,Did you see her?"

They shake their heads "We dont know where is she."

I nod sadly and enter our room,chorong is not here too.I get it.She dont remember my b-day at all.

 

Chorong's pov:

Im getting nervous now.Na eun help me prepare for luhan's b-day surprise.Yeah!We're already friends now.I dont have time for flashback now.Aish!Wheres kai and sehun now.

"In just an hour the watch will alarm already."Na eun said in panick as she put the balloons on the other side.

That's the watch that she give.I wonder if suho gave it too.Aish!Luhan should wear it.

I grab my phone and call kai.

"Where are you?"

"here in the room,Luhan is looking for you."

"I know he will.But if the watch alarmed.That's the signal that you will bring him here.Arasso?"

"Okay,I get it."I hung up and put the tarpaulin on the wall.Ottokae?Please let his b-day be memorable.

"Guys,Here's the food."suho said then the delivery ahjussi's put all the foods on the table.

"Wheres the cake?"i ask,suho smiled as he pointed.Omo..

"Uwaa..that's so cute!"Na eun clap her hands

The time is running out.I sighed heavily as I grab my gift for luhan.I hope he will like it.I dont know what to give him.Aish!Whatever.Let's just wait for his reaction.

We gathered all of our closest friends.Or Luhan's closest friends.I dont have any friend here.

We started talking about what we should do when luhan is already here..

"Okay,if Luhan op---"na eun was cutted when someone knock on the door.We look at each other.Dont tell me he's already here.

I sneak on the window and saw sehun,kai and luhan!!!!!!!

"He's here!"I said softly while pointing at the door.

My heart beats started to beat fast...faster AS EVER!

The door knob is slowly twisting...in 3...2...1...

"SAENGIL CHUKAHAE LUHANNIE~~~~"then we sing the happy b-day song as I went towards him and grab his hand.

"Im looking for you.I never knew you prepare this for me."

"Tss..Upcourse its my boyfriend's b-day!"I smiled and we head to his cake.

"Everybody quiet!"kai shouted "Luhan will make a wish."

He showed us a warm smile,as he close his eyes and started to wish!I wonder what it is.Then after that he blow his candle and everyone clap their hands.

Some of them started putting their gifts on the table,but my gift.I dont know is he will like it.

"Here's my gift for you."I said as I throw it to him and he catch it "If you dont like it,just be honest okay."

He just look at me then open my gift.I saw him smiling as he look at it.

"I like it."he said while he putting it into his bag.Then he stand up and kiss me on the cheek.

"Komawo."

I cover my face and tried my best not to smile "Ey.theres a lot of people here."

"Mwoya?They already know were together so dont mind them."

I nod and take a sit beside him.

"I have my own car now..let's go now?"he ask

"Eh?"I look around and saw them eating and chatting to each other "But how about them?"

"They are just here to eat."

"Err....But I prepare this for you."

"But I want to have some time with you."

hearing those words makes me blush..But the cake,we cant go without it!im the one who look for that cute design.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued!We need to go to my grandfather's house,so that is my update for now.

SORRY FOR TYPO ERRORS ,I'LL EDIT IT LATER~

HAPPY B-DAY LUHAN OPPA!