Chapter 6

Game of Love

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Seems like time is going too fast. I decided not to go in school today.I need to have a time for myself…or not.What if I should invite Bomi and Lay here?Its their first time to be in the mansion.Kurae~That’s a good idea.I grab my phone and hurriedly dial Bomi’s number.

“Bominie~~~”

“Chorongie~~Waeyo?”

“Are you busy?”

“Not that much.Wae?”

“Do you want to go here in the mansion?”

“Chincha?Upcourse I want to.”

“I’ll be waiting for you then.”

“Nae~I’ll prepare myself now.”

“Ara!Dont forget to bring Lay.”

“Ara!Ara.”I hung up and hurriedly clean my room.

I ordered our maids to cook some foods and bring it to my room.We should watch some movies.It will be fun.

“Agasshi.”someone knock on mhy door,I open it and saw Mrs.Cho “wae?”

“someone is looking for you.”she said.

Maybe its them already.I nod as I walk down the stairs and head to our gate.There I saw Bomi and Lay waving at me.

I showed them a big smile as I walk towards them.

“Your really fast huh.”I said

“Bomi really called me in panic.She was like .....we will go into the mansion.What should I wear?What should be my hairstyle??”Lay copy Bomi as he laugh.

“Mwoya?Im not like that!Your so OA.”

“Eish!You two~ your staring to fight again.”I said as I point at both of them.

“Lay started it. But this mansion is really daebak.”she showed me two thumbs up as I nod

“that’s what I feel when I first went here.”

“But I thought you have school for today?”Lay ask ,I shake my head “I don’t want to go.”

“Wae?Is there any problem?Are they bullying you?Do you want me to kill them?”he ask withourybreathing while showing his fist.

“Ani.Its not that.”I said as I open my door and they both run inside as if they were in heaven now.

“Omoya!This is the room of a princess.”Bomi shouted happily as she jump on my bed.

“This food should be expensive.”Lay said as he put a mouthful of chips in his mouth.

And they keep doing it on and on.Wondering around my room.I cant blame them I even did that on my first day here.Bomi dashed through my closet as she wear some of my clothes and shoes.

“Yah!Bomi your ruining chorong’s room.”Lay shouted

“kwenchana.”I said as I smiled at him.Lay grab the remote control and open the t.v

“uwaaa…It loos like it’s a cinema.”He changed the channel then it stops on some news t.v

“Im so envy now.”Bomi shouted as she walk towards us “How do I look?”she ask while doing some pose.

“Do I look like Na eun now?”she added even copying na eun’s pose in the magazine.

Hearing her name my smile fades. “Your much beautiful than her.”I replied.

“Chincha?Am I?”

“Aigoo..Chrong ah,Don’t be like that to her.She’ll believe you.”Lay said as he shake his head then bomi throw a pillow into his face.

We all laugh at him then we stop when…

“Korea’s Top Model Son Na eun is now trending because of what happened yesterday.”the broadcaster reported as they flash Na eun’s picture and mine fighting.My eyes widened as I cover my mouth with both of my hands.How come they have to show it?Im not prepared!They should inform me.

And even the accident last week in the fashion show.Aish!I hate them,but im really photogenic huh?Too bad,im not a model.

“This girl is the one who ruined the fashion show last week and she even have the same school as na eun-sshi.Do they have a misunderstanding?As for now we cant get Na eun’s side but as always her friend Luhan is always there.”She added as they show luhan’s video.

“Well na eun is fine now and that fight is just an act in our school.Na eun cant do such a thing.”he explained then Lay turned off the t.v

“Can you explain us what happened?”he ask as they went on my side.

“Ara..You already know suho right?”I as ask they nod “he’s really close to me but Na eun wants me to stay away from him,and she even say bad things to me.And not just that,she pull my neck tie and smashed it on the floor when I was going to get it she step on my hand.Upcourse I need to defend myself.I pulled her hair.”I said proudly.

“That’s good then!I didn’t even know that she act like a b*tch.”Bomi said irritatedly.

“Then who’s that Luhan?”Lay ask

“He’s suho’s cousin and he’s always blaming me for what I did to na eun.He hates me that’s all.”

“Do you want me to punch him?”

“Ey!You can punch na eun instead not that handsome luhan.”Bomi said as she tap both of her cheeks.

“Aigoo!Why are you like that?Your hurting my feelings again.”Lay said angrily as he glared at Bomi.

“You guys.Stop that!Let’s just watch some movies.”I open the dvd player and put some cd’s on it why Lay and Bomi is still arguing.Tsk!They are always like that.When will they stop?

But the news,im sure haraboji already watch it.I don’t want to fight.Na eun started it anyway.Too good haraboji is on some business trip and he will not talk about that,but when he came back…

Aish!I should not think about that now.

But still it really bothers me,the way Luhan defend na eun.Geesh!He should know what really happened first!

 

Luhan’s pov:

          Today we will have a self study and I hate it.I don’t really understand it by myself.I look at chorong’s seat and wondered why she’s absent today.Is it because of yesterday?Aigoo~She’s making me guilty.Or is she sick?Should I text her?Why should I do that!We’re not close okay!And besides she hurt na eun.My pprecious na eun!

Ara!I should just text na eun.Please Luhan stop thinking about that troublesome girl.She’s just giving you headache.I grab my phone and write a message.

What are you doing now?I type it and im ready to sent it to na eun when kai and sehun went towards me.

“Hyung,what’s the answer in this question?”sehun ask as he point it.

“Molla!”I replied

“Can you read this for me?Its in English.I don’t understand it.”kai showed me his book and point the sentence.

“Aish!You guys!do you even know what self study is?”

“Hyung we’re just asking.Why so highblood?”

“Kaja..Sehun-ah..He don’t know the answer that’s why he’s like that!”kai grab sehun’s arm and walk away from me.

          Pabo!They really loved to bother me.Where am I now?Ah!Texting chorong…lets send it now.Click!As I pressed the send button ,my eyes widened and I tried to cancel it but im too late.

“Aish!This stupid phone!”I said irritatedly as I smashed it on my desk.

Why so idiot?This phone is really have a low memory.

ottokae?

Im nervous now.I wonder what she will reply.Aish!Should I tell that its wrong send?Will she believe me?Aish!Pabo…Pabo luhan!

Then after awhile she replied.I slowly open her message.

Troublesome Girl:

Wae?

 

Tsk!That’s the worst reply I ever receive.

“It’s a wrong send.”

“K.” Aish!What the hell is her problem!? This girl is really making me insane.Should I text her back again?Nah!Nevermind.

 

[FASTFORWARD]

          As I get home,I hurriedly went to my room and Lay down.Im so tired.Aish!And I can still remember what she texted me earlier.She’s really my day ruiner.Tsk!Why do I keep on thinking about her?Am I insane?

“This is weird.”I mumbled to myself as I cover my face with a pillow.

“Son!”I heard mom called so I pretended that im sleeping.What does she wants now?I need some sleep.

I heard her voice louder as she open my door,I stayed on my position then she remove my pillow.

“Are you deaf?”she yelled.

I scratch my head and grab it in her hand again “Im tired.”

“Give this to Mr.Park’s assistant,he need this now.”omma grab the pillow again and pushed the envelope on my face.

“Why don’t you just order our maids.I told you im tired.”

“Why so lazy?Their house is just near.Get up now!”omma pinch my as she glared at me.Aigoo!What a byuntae. T^T

I get up from my bed lazily as I grab the envelope in her hand.Tsk!Why does it have to be me?I take a walk down the stairs and head to their house.

There I saw the maids busy cleaning and some were just talking to each other.I should give this to the assistant before chorong saw me here.I head to his office and since he’s not there,I just left it.

When I was about to go downstairs ,I heard some weird noise.I stop and move closer to it.

“Is'nt this chorong’s room?”I mumbled to myself as I put my lean on the door.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!”chorong shouted as if theres no tomorrow.What is she doing?

“Run now!Run now..You will be killed.”My eyes widened when I heard a guy’s voice.

Ottokae?What should I do now?Should I help her?I look at the maids and I guessed they are so busy now.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhh..Please stay away!Jebal!”chorong shouted again.

“Mwoya?”I said as I open her door.But….But I guessed I should just go home that time.

They are just watching a movie!AWKWARD.

They look at me weirdly.Ottokae?This is the most embarrassing part of my life -_-

“Oh?Isnt that Luhan?”the girl with a ponytail pointed at me.

“Wae?What are you doing here?”chorong ask as she walk towards me.

“Wrong room.Mian!”I said

“Ah.”she replied shortly as she closed the door .

Fine!Fine!I get it.

This is not so right!She’s taking her revenge now.

Geesh! Continue that,I dont even care!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadan!Here's chapter 6 for you guys.

Sorry if its kinda short T^T

Anway,Hope you'll leave some comments,I really love reading it.It makes me happy :D

For others please subscribe then leave some comments :))

But for now,I have a summer job.Babush!!!^^