Chapter 3

Game of Love

Luhan’s Pov:

I stretched my body as I do some of the remaining paper works.Aish!This is so tiring.I wish I can just burn this all.Why don’t they let suho do all of these?He’s always aiming for the number one position.Im pretty sure he’s peparing for himself for his soon marriage.

I wonder what she looks now.

Knock.knock.Someone knocks on my door.”Come in.”I said as kai showed up.He take a sit in front of me then he showed me a teasing smile.

“What’s that smile?”I ask

He eyed me and smiled again”So someone told me that they already know wheres that Park girl.”

“Where?”

“You want to see her?She will be your wife in the future so don’t get so excited.”

I smirk as I throw my ballpen into him”No way.My heart is only for Na eun.”

“As you say so.But I heard that she’s pretty.”

“Whatever.Suho will be the one to marry her anyway.”

“But how about your company?”

I shrugged”Aish!I don’t wanna think about that.We don’t know what will happen so let’s just wait.”

          Seriously this is making me insane.If I didn’t marry that girl it means that I just lost over him.But if I marry her,Im trap for the rest of my life.What to do?

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Im waiting for Bomi but I feel like someone is looking at me.I look back but I just saw some people talking to each other.Why do I feel strange now?Maybe its just..its just im thinking how to pay our debts.Dont tell me the big guys are going to catch me again?

“Wheres bomi!”I mumbled to myself irritatedly as  I take a walk.I should do some window shopping first.

          Omo.Theres a lot of pictures of Na eun everywhere.She's really pretty and even prettier in person.I wish I can be like her.Brain ,beauty,rich and almost perfect.Me?I only have Brain and beauty.Hit that!xDMy eyes fall on the newspaper beside Na eun’s magazine.I grab it and open it.

“They are looking for their lost grand daughter?Park Hongmin isn’t he the owner of the biggest companies here in korea?”I shrugged as I put it back.

Their granddaughter must be really lucky for sure.I grab my phone maybe its Bomi already.

“Yah!Where are you?Im waiting for you here.”

“Your friend is in our hands.Go here immediately if you still want her to be alive.”the guy hung up.Is this for real?But where is that place?

“We're at her house.”he called again.

 

          This guy is weird.I didn’t even heard bomi screamed.Dont tell me they… (*insert bubbles here*)

Maybe they already kill her?Chop her? Or worst they even her???

No.Maybe not.Im pretty sure Lay will be there to save her.Wait don’t tell me they also kill Lay?

Im just too over acting.

          I hurriedly run to their house but my steps fade away when I saw Bomi talking to those guys happily.Is she insane?Is this some sort of prank or what?

“Yah?Who are they?”I ask as I point at them.

Bomi waved at me happily”Chorongie~”

I scratch my head and look at them“Yah!Why are you here?we’re about to meet on the mall right?”

“Wait up.”Bomi said to the guys as she drag me a little away from them.

“Chorongie you’re the best!I envy you~”she happily showed two thumbs up at me/

“Mwo?What are you saying?”I look at her weirdly,totally clueless of everything.

“Don’t be shock okay?”

I nod as she take  a deep breath before opening “You’re the lost grand daughter of Mr.Park!”

          Bomi smiled widely at me,but I just gave her a poker face.So she make me come here just to listen to her corny jokes?*Insert bird tweets here*After a second of silence,I cant help but to laugh at her everytime I remember what she just said.

“that’s so funny!Hahahaha”I said while pointing at her.

“Really?”she ask,I nod still laughing and after awhile she joined me.See..she’s laughing at her own joke.

This girl is really cra---

I was cutted on my thoughts when suddenly she smacked my head and it almost make me fall on the floor.

“YAH!”I yelled while scratching my head.

“Wae?Do you think its that funny?Im being serious here.”

“Who do you think will believe you?Come on..its just a surname.Theres a lot of park here.”

“Whatever.They just told me anyway.But nothingwill be gone if you try it.”

“Try?Why should I try?”

“Imagine if you’re the real grand daughter,you don’t have to worry about your debts and for sure your  everyday routine is just to swipe your credit card.Isnt that amazing?”Bomi said without breathing.

No way.

Is this for real?

Can somebody wake me up in this dream?

How come Im the grand daughter?

Is this another Cinderella movie?

“But still…”I said softly then Bomi pushed me to those guys and nod at them.

“FIGHTING!”that’s the last word I heard from her,when one guy put a scarf on my mouth and slowly,I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I scratch my head when I slowly open my eyes.My eyes widened when I look around.Where am I?is this a hotel?It seems like all the things around me are expensive.I hurriedly touch my body to feel that im still alive.

“She’s awake sir!”a guy beside me said,I almost jump on my seat in shock.I didn’t even realize that someone is here.

I look at him weirdly as he give me a wide smile.WeirdT^T

“That’s good!”an old man turn his sit around us,as he slowly put his newspaper down from his hand.

My jaw drops.Eyes widened.Is this for real?He’s park Hongnim right?The owner of the biggest companies.I can smell money now $$$$$$$.

“You don’t know why your here right?”hhe ask,I nod slowly as my eyes look around.

He chuckled and stand from his seat “You’re my lost granddaughter.”

I nod then shake my head“I—Im not.You just mistaken me.”I said while pointing at myself.

He went towards me”Upcourse not.My staffs we’re following you for almost one year and we already made a DNA test.Its really you.”he explained

Loading…Loading..Loading..

I stand up and bow at him “Im sorry sir but my dad,he can explain everything to you.”

“Your dad died already along with your mom.”

I look at him cluelessly.What the hell is he saying?Appa died already?he didn’t pay our debts so he got killed?ottokae?

“That’s you real parents.”he pointed,I followed his finger and saw a big picture frame.A family picture we’re the parents are holding their baby happily.

“We lost you when your just 2 years old,because of the plane crash.Sadly,your parents did not survived and I thought that you died already but we cant find your body in the plane.”he sighed and smiled

“So I feel ....that you survive and I really tried my best to find you.And now you’re here in front of me.”he hug me tight

“Can you give me some time to think about this?”I ask as I look at him,He nod “Take your time.”

          I grab my bag and get out from the room.I can feel my eyes become watery as I walk on the hallway.Where is the way out here?Appa lied to me,he’s not my real father.I didn’t even know the real me now.My tears started to fall as I stop at the stairs and take a sit first.Tsk!He just make me cry now.I hate him.I wipe it hurriedly as I sighed.

“Im dreaming right?”I ask myself while pinching my cheeks.

What will happen to me now?I grab my phone and tried to call appa.But as always his phone is turned off.

“Aish!Appa argh!”I put my phone back on my bag irritatedly,and look around.

“Im not belong here.I should go home now…but wait I don’t have a house?”I scratch my head,then I heard some footsteps.I didn’t look back and I just stayed in my position.

“ottokae?They will ask who am I now.”I mumbled to myself.

“Yah!Who are you?”A guy’s voice was heard.I slowly turn around and my jaw drops ,I hurriedly look away from them and cover my face.

Sh*t.What the hell are they doing here? That’s the guy that I met in the namsan tower or na eun’s boyfriend? And the guy that helped me.Did they just saw my face?I should leave now.

 

Luhan’s Pov:

          Haraboji told us to go in the park residence since he heard the news that they already found the grand daughter of him.We gotta check it for our company’s sake.Suho can go by himself.Too bad we have to go together.

“Aigoo~Your going to meet your future wife.”I said as we walk on the garden heading to the mansion.

He put his hands on his pocket and look at me “Then your just saying that you cant compete with me.”

“Mwo?”I smirk and glared at him “Are you trying me?”

“Then what if I am?”

“Kurae~Bring it on.”I said while nodding at him.This guy is really arrogant,How I wish I can punch him now.

We used the elevator as we head upstairs.We’re about to head to Mr.Park’s office but I heard someone talking.I look around and saw a girl sitting on the stairs.Who is she?Is she a thief?The way she dress makes me think that she is.

“Yah!Who are you?”I ask,she look back in shock.She seems so familiar.

Weird.She grab her things and she’s about to leave but…

“Chorong.”Suho called ,he knew her?

She stops in her position as we both wait for her to turn around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing and commenting.I really appreciate it guys <3