Chapter 12

Game of Love

Chorong’s Pov:

It was our vacant so I just go around our school and tour myself.That’s what you called a boring life.How I wish I have friends here but too bad I don’t have any.

“So your Mr.Park’s grand daughter right!?”three guys block my way as they all give me an evil smirk.

“Mwo?”

“Stop denying it.Its just 3 of us who knew about it ...no need to be scared.”the guy in the middle explained as he walk towards me.

How can he say those words?Im really scared to their faces.

“yah!Stay away---”

I was cutted when he grab my arm “Just give me that credit card and we’re done here.”

“Wh—Why should I do that?”

“Palli!Give it now if you don’t want to get hurt!”he yelled at me.

I feel nervous now and cold sweats were running all over my face.Then the two guys grab my bagpack and throw all of my things on the ground.

“Yah!What do you think your doing!?”I shouted as I tried to escape from this guys who’s holding me now.

“Its not here.”

“Look for it everywhere!Why do you have to be so blind?Check her wallet..”

My eyes widened when they’re about to open my wallet.No way!The credit card is in there.I bite his hand and run towards them and grab it.

“Where do you think your going?”The tall guy grab my wrist and drag me back to that guy again.

“What did you just do to my hand huh?”he said as he was about to slap me when---

“Try hitting her or you’ll be dead.”Luhan grab his arm and glared at him.

Sehun and kai came also then those guys started to run away.Sehun help me put back my things.

“Komawo~”I said as I bow at luhan.

“Are you fine?”he ask as he look at me worriedly.

“Kwenchana.”

“What are you doing here?You should just stay in our room.”He added

“But what do they want from you?”sehun ask cluelessly

“Err..”I bite my lower lip and I just don’t now what to say.But since they are really good friends.I should say this to them.

“They want my credit card.”I said as Luhan’s jaw drop.

“Mwo?Credit card?What kind of credit card is that?Dont tell me that one with endless money.”Kai said as I nod at him.

Then their eyes both widened “Your Mr.Park’s granddaughter?”They said in unison then I nod again.

Kai and sehun looks at Luhan as He clear his throat. “Hyung…it means you will mar---”sehun was cutted when Luhan put his hand on his mouth.

Weird.

"I thought its your friend ..Bomi?"Kai ask as I shake my head. "But Luhan sa---"

He didnt finish ti when Luhan grab my arm and drag me to somewhere else.

I can feel tense as he gave me a cold look.We stop at the school’s garden.

“What did you just do?”He ask softly

“Wae?Is it bad to say that im really haraboji’s grand daughter?”

“Ani.Its not.Im just concern about you.What if its not the last time that those guys threaten you?”

Concern.Luhan is concern about me?Is this for real?

Can someone wake me up in this dream.Jebal~

Andwae~Don’t put any meaning on it chorong.

I scratch the back of my neck as I look down.I cant look him in the eyes.My heart ,I cant control my feelings now.

“Yo—your concern?”I ask

He cough and look back “Sort of.”

“Don’t worry,I’ll be fine.”

“Yeah.You should!Im not always here to save you."

"I know.But really thanks for today.I owe you one."

"kwenchana.Its my payment for taking care of me when Im sick."

"As you say so~"

"Do you want to have some milktea?"he suddenly ask

Is he asking for a date now?I should say yes!

Aw.That’s cute.Dont tell me he started to develop his feelings for me?

"Ye--yes,why not."I replied with a smile.He nod as we tae a walk but then his phone rings.

Luhan look at me as he answered it.

"Na eun ah waeyo?"he walk a little away from me.

So its her.Fine.Im done with my life.

After a few minutes he came back as he scratch his head.

"I guess I cant make it.Na eun wants me to eat with her."

I nod and smiled at him "Dont worry.Its okay,I can just ask sehun or kai to go with me."

"Sehun?Kai?"

"They're not that busy right?They can go with me."

"Uhm..."

"I said its okay.Na eun is waiting for you.Go now."I said as I tap his arm and walk away.

Hello!Upcourse its not okay,Im really expecting that we will be having adate for now but too bad na eun ruined it.

Tss.I cant do anything about it~I should just accept the fact that Luhan likes Na eun.Son Na eun korea’s top model.And im just nothing compare to her.

Got it okay!Its all clear now.

"Let's go now."My eyes widened as I saw Luhan waling beside me.

What is he doing here?I thought Na eun called him right?

"Wa--Wait?Why are you here?"

He smiled shrugged "I feel guilty.Im the one who ask then i will be the one who cant go?Na eun will be fine she have a lot of friends here."

"Bu--But she will be mad."

"Its okay,I can fix it later.."

Oh.My.Gee. Luhan choose me over Na eun.Hit that score!

I cant help it im really prettier than her.That what life is~

WhahahahaxD But....But I should just lower my expectations or else I'll fall on the ground.

                      We reach the milktea shop as we take a sit and take some orders,Luhan is the one who pay for it.That's so gentleman.asdfghjkl.Its just the two of us here.Feels like we're really dating.

"Thanks for this!"I said as I smiled at him.

"You owe me.Next time you will be the one to treat me."

"Aish!Arasso~I should not go with you."

"Nah~Your with me now,so you cant do anything about it."

"Fine.But earlier what does sehun wants to say?"I ask as I put down my milktea

Luhan look at me and sighed "Dont mind it.He's just weird"

"Okay then."I nod as I grab my phone "Do you want to take some pictures?"

"Mwoya?I dont like that kind of thing."

"Tss.Fine then I'll just tae some of you."I smiled as I take some stolen shots of him.Why so photogenic.Geesh!HE's really handsome in any angle.

"Yah!Stop that."he said as he cover his face,but still i keep on clicking it.

"Fine Let's play this game."he siad as he grab his phone and take some stolen shots of me too.

"Stop that!I'll stop now."I said as I put my phone down,but he still keeps on capturing me.

Im so sick of it.I dont know what I look like in there.

"Ara.Let's end this."he said as he put it down.

"Lets take some pictures of us."I said as raise my phone and we both do some pose.

"I should have one too."he said as he raise his phone on the other side.I do some peace signs as he did too.

This is the happiest time with him.I cant even explain what I feel.

I hopethis will last but too bad it cant be.I need to go back to reality.

     We go back to our room and I saw sehun standing on the door with his hands on his pocket.

"Hyung you really a traitor!"He yelled at luhan as he walk towards me.

"Are you fine?"he ask as he put his hands on my shoulder.

"Im fine~"

"Chincha?Your not hurt or what?"he ask again as he put his hands on my face this time.I was about to speak up when Luhan remove his hands.

"Yah!I didnt do anything to her.Lets go inside now."he said coldly as we followed him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FastForward]

As our class ended ,I put my things on my bagpack and ready to leave.I go outside then I saw Luhan talking happily to na eun.I sighed as I stare at them.Maybe Luhan will say sorry to her for being with me earlier.He really likes na eun very much.The way he look at her is really something.

Na eun caught me looking at them as she gave me a smirk then she fix luhan’s necktie.

So show off.Is she making me jealous now?

“Let’s date!”suho pop out of nowhere as he put his arms into my shoulders.

“Err..Your not busy?”

“Im not!Im really sorry for last time.Dont you worry I will make this date unforgettable.”

Unforgettable?What’s the meaning of that?

“Suho Oppa!”Na eun shouted as she crossed her arms and glare at us.We walk towards them as I look at Luhan who’s smirking at me now.

I don’t get him!He’s really moody.Argh.

“Why don’t we have a double date?”suho suddenly said with a big smile on his face “You can join us.”he put his arms on my shoulders again and pat my head.

“Mwoya oppa?You will date her?Gosh!I just cant believe you!”

“Wae?I like her so I will date her.”

What is he doing?I feel embarrassed now.Aigoo!If you just know I want to date luhan too.I only like suho as a friend.Friendzoned.

“Yuck!I don’t get you oppa.She’s a troublesome girl why don’t you look for any other girls.”

I bite my lower lip as I look down.Really na eun think of me as a low class girl.

If I can just punch her face now.

“Ya--”suho was cutted when Luhan face na eun “Stop it.You don’t have any rights to talk to her like that.”

Luhan is protecting me now.Ottokae?

I cant believe him.First he saved me then now he blame na eun.

asdfghjk.

“I think we should go now.”suho grab my hand and drag me to walk away from them.

I don’t feel happy.I want Luhan to be with me.

Can I just fastforward this moment?

 

Luhan's Pov:

Aish!Where will they go now?We already dated earlier.why does she have ot date suho now?Wait up.Did I just said that we dated?Andwae~You read nothing.Just forget it all guys.Please T-T

Should I follow them?But how can I do that?This is making me insane,Damn it!

"So your protecting that low class girl now huh?"na eun ask with a smir on her face.

What if Im protecting her?Na eun is really hard to get sometimes.

Geesh.

"Wae?Its just .....your being too much to her."

"Too much?Oppa cant you see she's really trying hard to fit in here.We dont have the same level as her."

"Enough!"

"Whatever.Im just saying the truth.It seems like your always on her side now huh?Whats happening to you?"

Am I?I dont really know what im feeling.Im confused.

"Mian!I guessed im just tired."

"Is that so?Lets go home then?"Na eun started to cling on my arms but I slowly remove it.

"I still have something to do."

"Mwo?I thought your tired."

Tired of courting you.Tss.I smiled and pat her head "Take care!"

               I started to run away and look for chorong and suho but how come I can find them here?Im too late.Always late~

But why am I doing this kind of things?

Aha!Now I know.Its because of the company.Kurae~Thats all.

No need to worry luhan.

Your feeling is only for na eun?or not?Argh!Can someone tell me what im feeling now?

Seriously,my head is gonna burst now.

I sighed as I look around then I saw a familiar figure hiding on a tree.Oh?Isnt that sehun?

"Yah!Sehun-ah~"I shout as he look back and put his finger into his mouth.He's ordering me to be quiet now.

I slowly walk towards him "What are you doing here?"

"Look at them.Suho hung is making his first move."sehun pointed as I followed it.

My eyes widened when I saw suho and chorong talking to each other happily.Mwoya?So show off.

"Do you want to follow them?"

"How can I do that?They will notice me."

"Ani.Hyung can go with you."I said as smiled widely.Sehun's eyes spark.

"You really the best hyung ever."

------------------------------------------------------------

We stop at the restaurant as we enter it.There I saw suho talking to the waiter while chorong is just looking at the plate.Ey.I sure she's just hungry thats why she go with him.

"Let's sit beside them."he said as I smacked his head.

"Do you want us to get caught?Lets just sit there."I pointed and take a sit.

Aigoo~Chorong keeps on smiling.I wonder what suho is talking about now.

Jokes?She didnt even laugh on my knock knock jokes.Maldo andwae~

"Hyung,we should order too."

"Treat me now.Your the reason why im here."

"Ara. I know you will say that.But can I borrow your credit card?"

"Paboya~I said treat me so why the hell you will borrowing my credit card?"

"Geesh.Why so higblood?It looks like you have a period now?"

Period?Did he just said that?How dare he!?

"Mwoya?What did you say?"

"Nothing.I'll order now."

"Yeah you should!"I glare at him as he walk away.Aish!I should not go with him.Im just wasting my time.

"What's the use of feeding her?She have hands.This suho is really flirt."I sighed as I crossed my arms while watching them.

"Whoa~"he even wipe .I cant stand watching them,I should do something.

Or I should just leave.

I cant take this anymore.Maybe if I go home I can think about my life.

I stand up and just left.Sehun can stay there for awhile.I'll just make some excuses tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan are you fine?

Chorong with suho :(

But dont worry Luhan ,chorong likes you.Tehehehet.xD

This is my update for now.Hope you enjoy it~