Chapter 14

Game of Love

 

Luhan's pov:

              I was sitting on our couch and watching t.v when suho came and take a sit.Seems like he's happy texting someone huh?I wonder who's that.Should I ask him?Andwae~We're not that close.

"Yoboseyo?"he said as he put his phone on his ear.

Now calling someone?

Flirt.

"Chorong-ah,How are you?"He added,as I drop the remote control.

What the--- Its chorong!Its still early in the morning and they're already flirting?

Geesh.Just great.

I hurriedly pick the remote control and turn on the volume really loud.

I can see suho's eye is glaring on me now as he stand up and walk towards me.

"yah!Cant you see im talking with someone?"

"Oh?Mian I can't hear you!"I said half yelled as I scratch my ear.

Suho smirk as he grab the remote control and turn off the t.v.Tss.Im the first who went here and he acts like he's the one.

"Chorong mianhae~Luhan is just annoying me now."I heard him said that as we both glare at each other.

I stand up and just walk away from him and just head to my room.

Aish!Am I lost again?

Tsk.What's the use of calling her when he can go into her house.That suho is really idiot.

Whatever.I dont care!

But...But I like her.I already say it.

Im gonna be crazy now.Should I text her now?Yeah~I should.

I grab my phone and texted her.I feel nervous if she will reply on me or not.Anyway I should try and try.

"Hey!"

"Wae?"she ask,so what should I reply on that?

uhmm?"Nothing."

"Mwoya?"

"Aish!You should stop flirting with suho that's not right!"

"Flirting?Im not."

"Geesh.Still denying it."

"Wae?What's your problem with that?"

"It irritates me."

"So that's why you annoy him earlier."

"Kurae!"

"I dont get you."

"Cause your slow."

"Whatever.Im busy now.Bye!"

"Wait up!Why are you busy now huh?"

"Im with suho.Bye~"My eyes widened on what she just said.She's with suho?Andwae~I stand up from my bed and sneak on my window.

I grab my telescope and look into their house.There I saw Chorong and Suho having a tea.

She should invite me too.Aish!

Im done with my life.I should suicide now.

"Luhan,someone is waiting for you~"omma shouted as I irritatedly open my door and go out.

I saw na eun waving and smiling at me.What is she doing here?

"Oppa!I have some pizza for you."she showed me a box of it.

"What are you doing here?"

"Waeyo?Im just visiting you."

"Why dont you go with suho he went to park's residence.That will be great if your with them too."omma suddenly said.

"Chincha?Suho oppa is there?What is he doing now?"

"Upcourse he's couritng chorong right?"I said as I rolled my eyes

"Tsk!He should look for someone else not her."Na eun said as she was about to leave.

"Where are you going now?"

"Park's residence."

"Mwo?"I ask as she nods,I grab the box of pizza "I'll go with you."

 

Chorong's pov:

We're eating some cakes when one of our maid came towards me.

"Agasshi,you have visitors."she said then I saw Na eun walking with Luhan as they head towards us.

Luhan put down a box of pizza on the table as he take a sit on my other side.

"What are you guys doing here?"suho ask

"We're here to join you."Na eun replied as she tae a sit too.

"Join?"

"Kurae oppa~I already told you not to be with that girl right?"

"Na eun please stop it now."

"Fine.Fine.Since its her house,I'll stay quiet."she smirk at me as she open the box and grab some pizzas.

What are they really doing here?

"Oppa ,this is for you."na eun said cutely as she gave the pizza to Luhan.He look at me then grab it happily.

Tss.What he think he's doing?

"Why dont you have some of this?"Luhan slowly push the pizza into na eun's mouth as she take a bite of it.

Aha!I get it.They are here to flirt.

I love watching this kind of show.Daebak!

I irritatedly take a bite of my cake as I rolled my eyes at them.Then I saw suho smiling at me as he grab a tissue on my side.

"Aigoo~"he said as he wipe the side of my mouth.

I slowly look at Luhan's reaction and found him smirking at me.Omoya~That's scary.I grab the tissue on suho's hand and smiled at him.

"Na eun ah,Can you give me some cakes?"Luhan suddenly said as I saw na eun nod and cut a piece for him.

"Komawo na eun ah~"

"Its okay oppa."

Aish!I cant stand watching them it really irritates me.Thay should just stay in their house.Geesh!He's saying that im flirt and he's really the one.Chincha

Continue with that.Your doing it right!

"So chorong ,I heard that sehun is courting you too?"suho ask.

I scratch my head "Err..I dont know if he's serious bout that."

"That kid is really!"

"Suho oppa are you really serious to her?"Na eun ask while giving me a dirty look.

"Upcourse I am.Chorong is my type."he replied as he grab my hand and smile at me.

Luhan clear his throat as we all look at him"is it bad to cough?"He ask coldly.

I slowly remove my hand into suho's hand.

"I will just get something."I said as I walk away from them.

*sigh*Maybe I need some fresh air now.How can I say to suho that I dont like him?

I like Luhan,only him.

But for sure suho will be mad or sad ?

Ugh!This is so hard.What did I do?

"So it looks like you and suho are really getting closer."a familiar voice was heard behind my back as I turn around and saw Luhan walking towards me with his hands on his pocket.

"Oh?Its you."

"So you will answer him now?"

"Soon."I softly said as I look down,and the answer is no.

"It's that so?You really like him huh?"he ask,still i didnt respond.

"Great.This time if you answer suho,I dont have to compete to him to get na eun."he added.

Still..its all about na eun.

Chincha!

"That's good for you then?"

"Its really is!"

I sighed.No one can replace na eun in his heart.Damn it!im just nothing to him.

Maldo andwae~

"Oppa I need to go now."na eun pop out as she hug Luhan.

As I watched them hugging each other it feels like my heart is breaking into pieces.I silently walk away from them and just head to my room.

I told you chorong your gonna get your heart broken!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Luhan I hate you!I really hate you! T-T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEY'RE MAKING EACH OTHER JEALOUS~KYEOPTAXD

THATS FOR NOW GUYS.SORRY IF ITS KINDA SHORT ^^

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND TAKE CARE!