Chapter 17

Game of Love

 

Luhan's pov:

So now suho and I were standing in the middle of the field.He wants us to meet here so I just followed him.What does he wants now.Ah.Right!I bet he already knew about our relationship.

For sure he will still say that he can have chorong..As if he stand any chance now.

"What do you want to talk about?"I ask as I put my hands on my pocket.

He smirk "Im not really sure bout this.But it seems something is going on between you and chorong."

"Ow.About that?Your right,theres something about us."

"Mwo?Your courting her now after na eun?"

Courting?FYI we're already together.

"Tss."

"Let me tell you this.Chorong is mine."

"Mwoya?It you just know we're already together."

His eyes widened as he hurriedly walk towards me and grab my uniform."What did you just say?"

"You heard it right!She just want to keep this relationship so that you will not get hurt."

"Andwae!That's not true."He yelled at me.

I sighed and remove his hands from my uniform.Suho pushed me as I smirk at him.He's starting a fight now.Cant he just accept the truth that were relally together now?

"Of all the things that we fight.This is the only one that I cant accept."

"Just accept it suho.Chorong loves me and that's all matter."

"Love?If your just doing this because of the company.Fine~I'll give it to you just let chorong go."

"You can have the company.Chorong is mine and will never be yours."I glare at him as I walk away.

"We're not yet finish."I stop as he shouted those words.

Then continue to walk again.Fine,Bring it on.As if Im gonna let him win over me.

"Luhan Hyung!"I look back when I heard my name then I saw sehun and kai walking towards me.

"Waeyo?"

"Your such a traitor hyung."sehun rolled his eyes on me.

"Me?"i point at myself.

"Kurae!You didnt even tell me that you like chorong.And now your together."

"Oh?How did yu knwo then?"

"We accidentally heard it earlier."kai said while scratching his head.

"It seems like suho hyung will gonna fight you."sehun added.

"I dont care.Just let him."

"Dont worry we're gonna support your relationship with her.Right sehun?"Kai said as he put his arms into sehun's shoulder.

"Arasso.As long as chorong will be happy."

I smiled and put my arms on him too.Aigoo!That's why he's my friend.I hope suho is just like sehun.Geesh!

"She will be happy for sure.Dont worry!"

"As you say so.But if you make her cry..."he showed me a fist "Im not gonna let you go hyung!"

"Fine.Hit me as long as you want.Im willing to be your punching bag."I said as we all laugh.

I wonder where is chorong now?

I bet she's all alone...as always.I grab my phone and started to call her when I saw na eun waling towards me.

She smirk as she crossed her arms "So your together now?"she ask

I look at sehun and kai as they both nod and leave us.

"Kurae~Im glad you already knew about it."

"Everyone knows about that issue.And I bet they already new that chorong is Mr.Park's grand daughter.Poor her."

My eyes widened as I make a fist.How come they knew about this?

Someone should already gossip this thing.Aish!Chorong...yeah right!I need to look for her.I hurriedly run away from na eun and tried to call chorong but she's not picking up.

"Aish!Answer my call now."i mumbled to myself as i called sehun and kai to help me look for her.

I walk slowly fades away when i saw her eating alone on the bench.What is she doing here?So Na eun lied to me?But how did she know about our relationship?

"Hey,Why are you not picking up your phone?"I as as I take a sit with her.

"Oh?Mian.Its on silent.Want some?"She ask as she give me some donuts.

I smiled and grab it "We dont need to hide this relationship anymore."I said as she look at me "I already told them."

"Chincha?"her eyes widened as I nod.

"Yeah..DOnt worry bout sehun he's fine with this but for suho I dont think so."

"Err...is that so?"

"Dont you worry.I'll handle this."

"Ah..I accidentally say to na eun about our relationship."

"Eh?That's why she talk to me earlier."

 

Na eun's pov:

i smirk as I saw then sitting on the bench.They must be happy now?But let's see if you can smile like that in the future.Since that chorong came my life is all messed up.

Im not gonna let them go like that.

She should suffer.

I rolled my eyes and walk away from them,I still can remember how we talk earlier.As if im scared with her.That little flirt.

Flashback:

I head to the school's canteen when i saw her buying some foods.Why do I have to see her face here?

"Yah!Do you think you can have suho and Luhan oppa at the same time?"I ask with a glare

She sighed and look at me "I dont want to fight with you today."

"Mwo?Are you scared now?"

"Why should I?You should be scared to me."chorong smirk 

I smir back and crossed my arms "Your funny!Why should I be scared?A flirt like you should go to the boyschool there you can have a lot of boys."

"Im not like you."

"MWO?"I shouted

"Oh?Mian.Did I just blurt your secret now?"

"Shut up!I dont have secrets to tell you,we're not even close.Just stay away from Luhan now cause he's mine."

"I thought you like suho and now its Luhan?Who's more flirt now?"

"I dont care what you say.Just stay away from him!"

"Why do i have to stay away from my boyfriend?"she said as she bite her lower lip.

So they are together now?Did I just missed some chapters authornim?

(A/N:Omoya!Na eun is asking me.Mian na eun ah..but that's how life goes on..kekeke)

They are not yet married so they can still be separated.

"Boyfriend huh?"

"I need to go now."chorong hurriedly make her steps away from me.

i need to know about this thing.

-----end----

So that's it.First suho oppa dont like me and now Luhan likes me but I still I let him go.Is something wrong about me?

No way.The only problem is that chorong!

If she's not here Luhan oppa will still like me.An dfor sure we're together now.

Aish!I hate her.

"Then they're really gonna get married?"I heard someone said as I turn around I saw kai and sehun talking to each other.

"Upcourse.Its just between suho and Luhan.If one of them gonna marry Mr.Par's gran daughter and its chorong then that's it!He will be the inheritor of their company."

Inheritor of the company?

So by any chance,Luhan Oppa is just using chorong?

"Aigoo!They should include my name on it too."

"How come they will do that?Your not even related to them."

"Tss..Arasso!But chorong..I think she likes me a little.Dont you think?"

"Stop dreaming sehun.Let's go now."they both walk away and left me with some plan.

Thanks to both of them.

What na eun wants ,Na eun gets.Chorong enjoy your happy times with luhan now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update and if its kinda short^^

And Na eun's first Pov!Whohoo..xD

Comment and subscribe :D