Chapter 9

Game of Love

Chorong’s pov:

I need to prepare my things now since haraboji wants us to go to jeju island for us to relax.Eish!Upcourse he will told Luhan and suho to go with me.I called Bomi and Lay to come with us,and they will be here in juts a minute.

“My princess you don’t need to pack your things,we already pack this for you.”Haraboji showed me a pink luggage as he smiled widely at me.

I put down my clothes and head towards him “What’s inside of it?”

“Why don’t you open?”

I kneeled down and slowly open it.I smiled when I saw a lot of beautiful dresses and some make-up kit.I don’t really wear make-ups but this is really cute and we have a lot of accessories here.

“daebak!”

“Its not just that.The most important one is in the bottom of it.”Haraboji said as I looked at him.

Bottom?is it money.Ani.

I slowly get it and my eyes widened as I drop it. “Haraboji~”

“Wae?Is it that the trend now?”

“Eish!I don’t wear swimsuits.That’s not my style.”

He chuckled as he grab it“Teens these days really wear this right?”

“Molla.”

“Just put it there,you will needing it for sure.”he explained as I nod emotionless,when someone opened our door.I stand up when I saw Bomi and Lay walking towards us.

“Annyeong haseyo bomi imnida.”

“Annyeong haseyo Lay imnida.”They both introduced themselves as they shake haraboji’s hand.

“Nice to meet you kids!Are you ready now?”

They both nod with a big smile on their face.Geesh!This two is really excited huh?And why they have a lot of bags now?Lay is carrying two luggage’s and Bomi is wearing a big bagpack.

As we go out,I saw Luhan standing while his hand on his pocket and his earphones on.Then suho is arranging his things.

“Oh?Why are they together?”Bomi ask as she point at them.

“They’re cousins.”

“Chincha?Omoya,they are both handsome.”

“Im much more handsome than them.”Lay suddenly spoke as he pose in front of us.

“Shut up!Im not asking.”Bomi yelled as she rolled her eyes at Lay and bring out her foundation “They will come with us so I need to do some make-over.”she added while putting it on her face.

“Geesh!You look like a clown now.”Lay pointed at her as he laugh,Upcourse I laugh too..Bomi is really funny.Tsk!

Why does she have to do that?Sometimes Bomi is really flirt.

“Chorong are you ready?”suho ask as he walk towards me,I nod and smiled at him.

“Im always ready.”

“Annyeong,Do you still remember me?”Bomi ask as she play her hair “Your?Your chorong’s friend right?”suho said as he point at her.

“omoya!You didn’t forget me.”

“Omoya..You didn’t forget me.”Lay mimic her as they both glare at each other. I can feel the electricity between them now.

“Kaja.Let’s go now.”suho grab my luggage as we make our way on the van.As I enter it I saw Na eun sitting already.

“Surprise~”she said with a smirk on her face. Then Luhan open the other side of door and just look at na eun. “So you’re the lost grand daughter of Mr.Park?Too bad I just caught you going out in the mansion awhile ago.”

Now im busted!This freak is really ..aish!She will ruin my vacation now.

“Aigoo~Yah!How dare you to talk like that to chorong huh?”Bomi ask as she glared at her.

“Yah!Who are you to glare at na eun?”Luhan ask bomi coldly.

I sighed “Don’t you dare ask Bomi like that!”

“What is happening he---”Lay was cutted when he saw na eun sitting inside.He look at her as if he saw a ghost.

“Omo.Your so pretty na eun-sshi.”he said then na eun bowed a little.Plastic.

“Let’s go now.”suho enter the van as we all enter it. “Oppa!Sit here.”na eun grab suho’s hand as she pat the seat beside her but he remove her hand and sit beside me.

*flips hair*HahahaxD .Im sure na eun’s eyes is glaring at me now.Hit that!I saw her in the front mirror looking at us.

I wonder why is she like that?She knows Luhan likes her but still she wants suho to notice her.Such a b*tch.Maybe its because of me,well I just say what I want  to say though.

“Let’s take some pictures.”suho said as he showed me his phone.I nod and then he click the camera.

“Wacky.”I said as we make some peace signs.

“Hey.Let me join too.”Bomi said as she take a sit beside suho then Lay followed her.

“Me too.”

“Ara!Let’s do it.”suho was about to click it when na eun grab his phone “Oppa,stop that!”

Suho sighed as he garb his phone back “What’s your problem?You can take pictures with your own.”

“I just cant believe you oppa.Why do you have to sit beside her instead of me?”Na eun said angrily as she point at me.Seems like Luhan didn’t know what’s happening now.I look at him in the front mirror then saw that he’s sleeping with his earphones on.

“Yah!Why are you like that to chorong huh?”Bomi ask as she point at her .

“Cause she’s a flirt!”

I was about to speak up when suho interrupted me “Na eun!Your too much.”

“Mwoya?Me too much?She’s really flirt.She clings on you and even to luhan oppa.”

“Cling?Yah!I didn’t even do that!Your the one who’s flirt.”I replied back as I glared at her.

She smirk as she crossed her arms.I really hope she will fall on her seat now.“Shut your mouth.”

“Gosh!I REALLY WANT TO SMACKED YOU NOW.”I shouted as I make a fist.

“YEAH!CHORONG LET’S DO IT.I’LL HELP YOU!”Bomi gave me a wink but suho raised his hands.

“Stop it guys.Its not good to fight here.”

                   We all sighed and just mind our own business.Na eun rolled her eyes at me and take back to her seat.I grab my phone and just play some games.I don’t really know what will happen to us now.

 

Luhan’s pov:

I stretched my body as I go down from the van.I really sleep that long?But its nice to know that we’re already here.I grab my luggage and help na eun in her things too.As we enter the hotel ,theres only 2 rooms.I guessed its for boys and girls.

As I put down our things ,I lay down on the couch first.I don’t really feel well now.They are busy on arranging their things and na eun is still mad at me.I tried to explain her everything but still she don’t want to talk to me.I’ll try to talk to her later.

“What’s up guys!”Someone shouted as we all looked back at the door then I saw kai standing in there with his luggage. “Just on time.”

“kai?”I ask as he walk towards me.

He nods then he saw chorong busy talking with her friends “yah!What is she doing her?You said that you will be with Mr.Park’s grand----Don’t tell me?Its her?”he pointed at the other girl in shock.

So I just nod at him “I guessed its her.She’s chorong’s friend.”

“Chincha?So she’s the girl that your going to mar--”I hurriedly put my hands into his mouth.No one knows about that secret except me ,sehun ,kai and suho…yeah that’s quite a lot.

“Shut up.”

“Ara!”kai glared at me as he wipe his mouth. “Let’s go swimming!”he ask,but I shake my head.

“wae?Let’s have fun now.”

“You can go first.Im not in a good mood.”I replied softly but na eun grab my hand,Ow.Its my energy.

“Oppa,let’s take a walk.”

I slowly look at her and stand up. “Kaja.”

“mwoya!?I ask you first.”kai shouted but I act like he didn’t exist.Its na eun okay.She ask me to take a walk with her.

------------------------------------------

We take a walk in the park as she take some pictures around us.I really feel dizzy now,but if I didn’t go with her she will be mad at me again.

“Oppa let’s take some pictures.”she ask as I nod.I tried my best to smile even though I cant.

Then I saw Chorong and suho happily taking some pictures together.It looks like suho really likes her,so it means he will be the one to get the company?

He’s making the move already and I didn’t even know it.

Such a pity! Ara..Go with it.I’ll will just be with na eun.But…But as I remember what chorong told me yesterday,it really hit me.I didn’t even say sorry to her but she never get angry.I really feel so guilty.She’s always the reason why I feel so guilty.

“Oppa are you listening?”Na eun ask as I look at her in shock.Is she saying something?

“Eh?”

“aish!I’ve been talking here but it seems like your out of your mind.”

“Mian!I’ll talk to you later.I need to do something.”I said as I wal away away while massaging my head.It feels like im gonna fall now.

I tried to balance myself and I look for our hotel.Sh*t.I forgot what our hotel number is.Where the heck is kai now?Phone!I should call him--- Argh!I forgot my phone.ottokae?

My eye sight is becoming blurred as I saw someone standing in front of me.I slowly make my footsteps towards her then BANG!I fall asleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if theres some typo errors and wrong grammars,Im not yet done on editing it^^

Please comment and subscribe~