Chapter 22

Game of Love

Luhan's POV:

I hardly close my eyes as I grab chorong's hand.Im ready to get shoot now.To all my love ones,im sorry if i disappoint you sometimes.And I guess this is the way I will die.

3....2.....1... Saranghae chorong.

BANG! 

I slowly open my eyes and im still alive.YES!But chorong?I hurriedly turned to her and saw her hands on her chest.Omo.

'Yah!kwenchana?"I ask,she looks at me and hug me tight.

Phew.I thought she got killed.

"Your under arrest,Put your guns down."I look back and saw police officers standing and arresting those bad guys.

"Hyung!"sehun and ai walk towards us "kwenchana?"

"Upcourse I am."

"Appa,kwenchana?"chorong ask as she walk towards her dad and hug her.Im glad he's fine too.But suho?Where is----

I saw him walking with the police officers.Eish!I should thank him.I run outside and look for him.

"Suho!"I called but he just gave me a cold look.Geesh.

"Komawo!"

He smirk "You still have to pay me."

He didnt even forget that. "Ara!I'll put it in your account later."

Suho nod and smiled at me,then head to his car.

We should g home too.This is kinda tiring.

"Luhan,you should treat us.We save you."kai put his arms on my shoulders and sehun too.

"kurae~Bubbletea will be enough."

"Eish!"i remove their hands and eyed them "Tomorrow,I'll treat you.I need to rest for now."

"As you say so~Kaja sehun-ah."they both run away and I dont know where will they go now.

"Chorong-ah,I only brought my motorbike now.Mianhae~"I said as she smiled at me.

"kwenchana~I called one of our drivers,you can go now."she said.

I nod and hug her,then I saw her dad looking at me.Omoya~I almost forget her dad is here."Just call me if something happened.Ara?"

"Okay."

I waved and head to my motorbike and drive off.

Aigoo~I hope she can go home well.I stop on the bank first,and pay my debt to suho.Tss..

I feel my phone vibrated and its a call from omma.What happened now?

"Where are you?"

"I'll go home now.Wae?"

"Palli..Your haraboji is looking for you."I hung up and hurriedly drive off.I wonder what it is?

I feel nervous though.

As I get home,i saw them sitting on the couch.I gulped and bow at them.Suho is still not here.

"Where did you use the money?"Haraboji yelled at me.

Busted!Aish~What to say now?

"Im asking you where did you use that money?"he stand up and walk towards me.

I look at him and sighed"I bought something!"

I can feel his glare as he hardly punched me on the face.That I almost fall down on the floor.Omma hurriedly run towards me and help me to stand up.

"Your really useless.I dont know what to do to you anymore.I'll send you to America after graduation."hearing those words makes me fall back on the floor.

Haraboji shakes his head and walk away.

"Aish!What's wrong with him.Where did you really use the money son?"

"Molla~"I sighed and tried my best to get up.I head to the park near to our house and think about myself in there.

Tss.America?What will I do in there?

 If he just know I use the money to pay chorong's debt,I cant make her pay.What kind of boyfriend I am if I do that.And besides its just a money.

"Ouch."I touch the side of my lips and saw a blood.My face is ruined now.

 

Chorong's pov:

After talking to haraboji,I head to Luhan's house and saw his haraboji sitting while reading something.Where is he?He's not picing up his phone.

"Annyeong haseyo?"I greeted as he look at me "Is Luhan here?"

"Oh?Chorong-ah,I dont know where is Luhan now.Waeyo?"

I shake my head and smile"I'll just look for him."

I walk outside and saw his motobike,he must be here though.Where is he now?I sighed and take a walk.Then my lips turned into a smile as I saw him sitting on the swing.

I head towards him and take a sit on the other.

"What are you doing here?"I ask,as he slowly look at me.My eyes widened when I saw a blood on his lips.

"Yah!What happened to you?"I stand up and grab my scarf.I started wiping the blood into his lips,then he grab my hand.

"Chorong-ah,mianhaeyo."

"Waeyo?Is something happened?Who did that to you?"

"Im fine,its just a blood."

"Tss...You should be careful..Wait for me,I'll get some first aid kit."I was about to walk away but he grab my hand and pull me into hug.

"Just stay here with me,that's all I need."

"Arasso~If that can make you feel better."I smiled and brush his back.

"I already put back the money in your account."

"Mwo?I never ask you to do that."

"I know.But Its my debt not yours."I replied,then its silence...

Luhan grab my face with of his hands and look deeply into my eyes.I feel nervous now.Ottokae?Should I moved away?

Aish!I feel paralyzed now..Dug..Dug....Dug..

Luhan started to close his eyes and lean towards me,is he going to kiss me now?Im not yet rea----

I feel my eyes started to close too,and I can feel his breath near me.Why is it have to be so slow?Aish...Just ki---My thought was cutted when I already feel his lips on mine.

My first kiss.asdfghjkl.GOSH!We just kissed really!

We both opened our eyes and look at each other as I look away and put my hands on my face.What just happened?

"Aigoo~Why s it so hot now?"I wipe my face using my hands as I heard him chuckled.

Chincha~

"its because im hot."

"thick faced!"I yelled and walk away from him "Dont follow me!"

"I'll follow you."he said palyfully as he started to run towards me.He's so childish!

And we keep on running on and on,until we get tired and lay down on the grass.Being with him is always fun.I hope this will never last..

*sigh*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong and luhan kissed :D

Sorry for late update~Comment and subscribe!