Chapter 5

Game of Love

 

Luhan’s pov:

          The school were starting already and now I have to ride with her in the car.Suho is enough but adding her will be too much.No one knows that she’s Mr.Park’s gran daughter cause she still wants to keep it in secret.I can still remember what she just did to Na eun last week,and I hope she’s already fine.

 “Chorong ah.If you don’t make friends in school,You can always have me.”suho suddenly suggested.

She smiled and nod “Nae~" 

“Chorong ah,why don’t you tell us a story about your life.So we can know you better.” He ask

“Im not interested.”I mumbled as she rolled her eyes at me.

“Is that so?I’ll tell it to you.”she look at suho seriously “My life is really messed up.At first its really fine but then omma got sick and appa needs to look for money to support her needs but unfortunately she died.And then appa needs to pay our debts..”she smiled as I can see that she’s faking it.

“And now,I drag here saying that im just adopted and my real parents died.And too bad I didn’t even met them.” She added still smiling.

“Don’t worry,I will be always here for you from now on.”suho said as she hug her.

Flirting in front of me?Aigoo!How I wish Na eun is here.Geesh!

“Atlast we’re here.”I said as I stretched my arm into suho’s face and get out from the car.

“Omoya!Even the school is look like a mansion.”Chorong said happily as she look around.

Tsk!What is mansion in this school?This is just full of plastic people.

“Welcome to baeksang university.”suho shouted as she nods happily.

          We make our way on it.The students keep on looking at us.They even started to whisper at each other.Aigoo!Its early in the morning and they’re starting their bad habits already.

“Oppa!”I heard a familiar voice so I hurriedly turn around with a smile.

Na eun head towards us,as she hug me.That kind of hug is only for m---

Not me!She even hug suho.Tsk!

“Oh?What are you doing here?”she pointed at na eun as she raise her eyebrow.

“You knew her?”suho ask,then na eun nods “She’s the one who ruined my fashion show last week.”

“Are you fine now?”I ask as I look at her feet,she smiled at me “Nae~Oppa ,thanks for taking care of me.”

“Kaja!”suho put his hands into chorong’s shoulder as they walk away from us.

I can see na eun glaring at them as she watch them walk while talking to each other.

“Who the hell is she?And why are they close?”

“Don’t mind them.”I said as she nod at me. "Whoa~What's with that expression?"I ask

She smiled a little "Dont worry I'll send you to your room too."

"Aigoo~Oppa,I can go by myself."

"Ani.A beautiful girl like you should not go alone."

"Tsk!Oppa."na eun said in aegyo as she poked my arm.This is what you called a score!That's right.

I cough as I slowly put my arm on her shoulder as we take a walk.She let me though~Hahaha!Heaven!

          After sending na eun into her room,I make my way to mine then someone tap my arm.I look back and saw kai and sehun.

“What’s up hyung?”sehun ask as he put his arm into my shoulder.

I shrugged it off and smirk at him “Your ruining my uniform.”

“Aigoo~Why are you like that?We just met after a long time,you should treat me well now.”sehun replied

“Yah!I heard that the grand daughter of Mr.Park will be studying here?Do you know where is she?”Kai ask,then I saw chorong standing in front of our classroom’s door.

“Molla!How do I know.”

“Your keeping a secret now.”kai added as he smiled teasingly at me.

“Aish!Chincha.I don’t know her.And I don’t want to know.”

“Don’t be like that hyung,Im sure she’s pretty that’s why you don’t want to tell it.”sehun added.

I shake my head and chuckled at him “You guys are really starting my day huh!?”

          I enter our room and pretended that I didn’t know chorong.I take my sit and just listen to some musics while waiting for saem.I look for sehun and kai but they are not here in the room.I thought they are just on my back?Where did they go? My eyes fall at the window beside the door and saw that they are talking to chorong.

Don’t tell me she will be on the same class as me?

Chorong enters the room along with kai and sehun.Kai went towards me “We have a new classmate.”he said while pointing at chorong.

 I rolled my eyes at her as she smirk at me.Aish!This is not right!I have the same class as her?I cant even stand being with her,just by thinking that I will marry chorong instead of Na eun.It really makes me crazy.

“Hyung,Why do you have to be like that?Be nice to her.”Sehun pout at me as he remove my earphones.

“Yah!Stop bothering me okay.”I said as I grab it back.

Saem came as she called chorong to introduce herself infront.

“Hmm..Let me look a seat for you.”Mr.Kim said as he look around,then suddenly sehun raise his hand.

“She can sit beside me.”he suggested,then my classmates started to make some weird sounds.

This guy is such a playboy.Tsk!

“Your seatmate is just absent.You can seat beside Luhan.”she pointed “Luhan raise your hand.”

Aish!What is that?This is not really right!She already know me,why do I still have to raise my hand!

But still I slowly raise my hand,as she make her way on my side and take a sit.

Theres a lot of vacant seat ,why here?

 

Chorong’s pov:

I can feel that Luhan really hate it,he don’t want me to get near to him.As if I will do something bad.Do I really have to study here?Aish!I can feel that im totally different.The way they dressed and talk is really a high class.I don’t want to ask some money to Mr.Park or haraboji.Or should I really ask him?

Nah.Nevermind.

It was our break time when I go out alone to look for some foods,Im really hungry now.

“Omoya.All foods are expensive.”I mumble to myself as I look at it one by one.

And If I use the credit card they will notice that im te grand daughter of Mr.Park.I should just buy some breads,I cant eat that kind of foods.Maybe I still have some coins left.

I decided to buy a piece of bread and a bottle of water.Just by looking at them,I feel so down.

I should just look for a place where I belong now.I take a walk at the hallway while eating.

“Kurae~Mr.Park’s grand daughter is studying here.I should know her so that we can be friends.”I heard a girl said so I hurriedly turn around and saw two girls talking to each other.

“We should find her.Im sure she have that credit card .We can use it!”the other one replied as they both jump happily.

Such a pity.I just heard it.Plastic.I should remember that face~Tsk!Tsk!Tsk!

Caught you girls,you just messed with the wrong person.

How I wish Bomi is here.Im such a loner.

“Yah!You troublemaker.”I saw na eun walking towards me as she crossed her arms. “What are you doing here?”

“Now,Im eating.”I said as I showed her my bread.

She smirk and rolled her eyes at me “I don’t know why you’re here.Did you know that this school is really a high class.”

“I know.”I said coldly

“Then why are you here?Why don’t you just get lost and would you please stop clinging at suho oppa.”

“Im not clinging at him.”

“Not?Gosh~Stop denying you flirt!”she said angrily as she pushed me with both of her hands.The foods that im holding fell on the floor.

“Yah!Your being too much.”I said as I was about to pick my bottle but she kick it away from me.

I sighed heavily as I look at her “You have a pretty face but your attitude is so opposite.”I said as glared at her.

Na eun grab my necktie and glared“So what?”

“Your ruining my uniform.”I said as I tried to remove her hand but she held it tight.

“Ruining?Its much more like this.”she pulled my necktie and smashed it down on the floor.I was about to grab it but she step on my hand.

Damn it.

“Pabo.”she mumbled as she step on my neck tie .I touch my hand as I stand up and pulled her hair.I cant really stand her.She’s being too much now.

The students started to look at us but I don’t mind them I need to get my revenge now.This brat is really testing my patience.

Na eun pulled my hair even harder as I tried to pull back even more harder.Too bad,I cant.She just step on my hand,and I can’t control it properly. 

You just try Park Chorong ,then let’s see.

“How dare you!You freak.”Na eun shouted at me as she continue on pulling my hair.

“You started it.Im just joining you.”I replied still pulling her hair

Then someone remove my hand and push me away.His knight in shining armor is here.Let’s welcome Mr.Luhan.

“Yah!What do you think your doing?”Luhan yelled at me,as I bite my lower lip.

“Oppa,im just want to be friends with her but she started to say bad things at me,and look she even tried to kill me.”na eun explained as she cried.

What a best actress here,Let’s hear some applause.

Luhan glared at me “I cant believe you.Its your first day here and you already cause some troubles?”

“That’s not true.She’s the one who---”

“Try explaining it,Maybe I’ll believe all your lies.”Luhan said while pointing at me,I can feel Na eun smirking now.

“Chorong –ah kwenchana?”suho ask as he went on my side .

“Fine!Its my fault!”I yelled as I grab my neck tie and walk away from them.

Why is it always me?She’s the one who started it and he didn’t even want to heard my explanation.Fine!She’s always right. That Na eun we’re not yet finish.Lets wait for the best time. Aish!I don’t feel studying now.Should I go home?How I wish I did not just met them.

My life changed.Id rather chased by those big guys than to be with these plastic people.

I head to the comfort room and fix myself first.Geesh!She really ruined my uniform.That brat!hmp.

“Its swollen now.”I massage my hand and put my scarf on it,maybe it will help.First aid T^T.The bell rings and I head to our room there I saw Luhan’s seat is still empty.

“Tsk!He’s with that brat.”I mumbled to myself as I take a seat,then after a while suho came to our room and head towards me.

“Im looking for you everywhere.”He said as he grab my hand and put an ice pack on it.

“Im fine.No need for that.”I said as I tried to remove my hand from him but he held it tight.

“Your not fine.Stop pretending.”the way he said that made me speechless.

“Hyung what happened to her?”sehun ask as he point at my hand.

“Molla.This girl is really ---”suho look at me then shake his head “nevermind.”

“Chorong ah,you should be careful.”sehun said as he tap my arm,I nod and smile at him.

“komawo.”

“Put this in your hand okay.I need to go now.”suho grab myy other hand as he put the ice pack on it. “and if she bothers you again.Just let me know.”he wink as he get out from our room.

Aigoo!Kyeopta huh.

 

Luhan’s pov:

Im glad Na eun is fine now.That chorong,how dare she lay her hands on her precious skin?She’s really troublesome.She should have her own place ,not here.She will cause a lot of accidents in the future.But…

“But her hand….”I mumbled to myself as I remember what happened earlier.I shrugged it off and just continue to walk then I saw suho came out from our room.What is he doing in there?

Oh kurae!Maybe because of chorong.I sighed and enter our room,I hurriedly head to my sit then I saw chorong putting the ice pack on her hand.Why do I feel so guilty?Is she really the one to blame?ugh!This is making me insane.

I cough to get her attention but she just continue what her doing.

“ya—yah..kw—kwenchana?”I ask as I point at her hand,but she just rolled her eyes on me.

Aish!Did she even know that its so hard for me to ask her like that?And she will just roll her eyes?I cant just believe her!?Daebak!

“Aigoo..Maybe na eun’s image will be affected.”I said just too good for her to hear.

She glared at me “That’s good then,a brat like her should reveal her true image.”

“Mwo?What do you mean by that?”

She smirk “Pabo.”

Pabo?did she just say that?that mouth of her is really…really DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!Im gonna be crazy now.I should just stay quiet.Asking her can't even help me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa~Chorong vs. Na eun.Lets have some pop corn.LOLxD

Guys,what can you say bout the fight?

 (<------LOL:D)

Its my update for now I need to work^^.Bye bye~