Chapter 18

Game of Love

Chorong's pov:

Since a lot of people knows about our relationship.Luhan and I dont have to hide anymore.Freedom~Im happy but at the same time I feel sorry for the people that we hurt.Its not our fault to be inlove with each other.

But still I feel guilty for suho.He's god to me though and he's always there for me.

"Yah~What are you thinking?"Luhan suddenly ask,I smiled and shake my head.

"Im thinking about you."I replied as he chuckled

"Tss.I cant help it im too handsome really!"

"Eish!Im just kidding."

"Mwoya?Your not thinking about me?Then who is it huh?"

"Aish!How come I'll think about you when were just together?"

"So that's why im asking who are you thinking right now?"

"None of your business."

"Mwo?"he shake his head and move away from me.

Ey.This little jelly guy!

"Tss..Fine I'll say it now."I said as I went beside him but he move away.

"yah!"I make my steps beside him again but he move away again and it goes on and on until we reach our room.

"Say it now."He said as he stand beside the door.

"Geesh!Its just about our relationship.Satisfied now?"

He slowly nods "Aahhhhh...Not yet."

"Mwo?I already say it to you."

"Not yet until I hug you."He said as he pull me into a hug,makes my head fall into his chest.

Aigoo~A lot of students were looking at us.This is so embarrassing.

"ya--yah.."I said as look up at him.

"Waeyo?"

"This is embarrasing.Aish!"i said as he let me go.

"Embarrassing?Tss....They are just envy."He said as we both enter our room.

This guy is really making some moves over me.

Im gonna punch him if he do that again.

"Let's date later okay!"he said with a big smile on his face.

"Mwo?But we have our exam this week right?"

"Dont mind that!We're gonna fail anyway."Luhan chuckled as I throw my notebook into him.

"Your just the only one who will fail,dont add me."

He grab my notebook and started to open."What are you----Omoya!"

My eyes widened as I saw my notebook.Sh*t.That's my diary!Ohgosh.Yeah~ I have a diary but i only write when i have some time.

I stand up from my seat and grab it from him,but he held it so tight and I dont have that kind of strength.He stand up and run around our room as he read my notes while smiling.

Im glad only few of our classmates were here.He's really childish.

Aish!I hate him.Now he knew about it.

"Yah!Give it back to me!"I shouted but he's still reading it.

I sighed and walk towards him "Aigoo~I never knew you like me that much."

My jaw drops as he said those words.My life is done.he just read the most important part of that stupid diary.

Like....

Dear Diary,

I hate this feeling.Im falling for Luhan and I hate that.Hate..Hate..Hate..But I dont know why I keep on thinking about him.His smiles and those deer eyes of him.Gosh!He's really handsome.Almost perfect...>/////<

Blah.......Blah...........Blah.......Blah........Blah..... I like him<3

That's all.I just share it to you.

"Eish!Your being too much huh!?Give it back now!"

"In one condition~"

"What?"

"Let's date!"

Tss..This guy really knows how to make me say yes now.That's why I hate him!

"Fine!Lets date."I yelled as he walk towards me and give me back my diary.

"Your lucky.The guy that you like is asking you out."

"Thick face!"I rolled my eyes and take a seat.This time i'll make sure im not gonna bring this diary anymore!

Lesson Learned.

"Geesh!Why are you so bad to me?You should treat me well."

"Shut up."I rolled my eyes and just draw on my notebook when I saw him smiling while looking at his phone.What is he doing now?

"kwenchana~"He mumbled as he type it on his phone..Mwoya?Who is he texting now?

"Yah!"I yelled but he didnt respond and just continue what is he doing.This guy is such a two timer now huh?

"Aish!Who the hell are you texting now?"i yelled but he just look at me and blink.

"Hmm?"

"Are you deaf?I already said it!"I said irritatedly but his phone vibrated and he focus on it again.

What the!Is that a girl now?I knew it I should not let him be my boyfriend.

"Fine..Act like I dont exist."I smirk and crossed my arms as I face him..

"What do you want now?"He ask then look back in his phone while smiling..

"Arasso~Later okay."he said cutely while typing it.What the heck!What's use of saying it,he can just type that.

"Im asking you who are you texting now."

"Oh?Its Minji.Our schoolmate."he said with smile while I gave him a poker face.

"Minji huh?How come you can say that directly to me.Im your girlfriend and your texting other girls?"

"Wae?Is it bad?We're just friends."

"Friends your face!"I shouted and take a sit.I will not date him later!Tss...I should smack his face right?

But I just cant..Is he really saying the truth?

Whatever.I will not talk to him now.

 

Luhan's pov:

This is it!Im waiting for this time to come.Chorong and I will have a date~Yippee!But it seems like she's mad.She's scary sometimes..

And now is the scariest one.She keeps on glaring at me.What did I do?Oh right!Its about minji...Im just kidding about her.

That girl is a lesbian..Aish!Im just thinking if she will be jealous or not.But it seems lie she is.Really!

"Chorongie~"I said cutely but she gave me a smirk and walk out from our room.

I saw kai laughing at me while sehun gave me a glare.No wait!Im not yet ready to be his punching bag.

"My baby is just tired."I said to them and follow chorong outside.

Mwoya?Why is she walking that fast.Then two girls block my way.They both give me a cute smile as I look at them weirdly.

"Oppa,can we have your time please?This will just take a seconds."a girl with long hair said.

"Can you answer this survey?"The other said as she show me a piece of paper when I was about to grab it ,chorong suddenly showed up.

"Yah~Why do you have to be so slow?"she ask as she grab my arm and drag me away from them.

I smiled as I look at her while walking.She's being jealous really!

Kyeopta~

"Would you please stop being like that to other girls?"

"Being what?"

"Denying it now?First that minji girl and now that two girls.Aish!"

"Aigoo~My baby is really jelly."I said as I pinch her cheeks "You dont have to be like that~Your just the only one here in my heart."I grab her hand and put it on my chest.

Chorong smiled sweetly.And I really find it cute.

Just the way she is~

"I will keep that in mind."she replied as we hold each others hand and take a walk.

We stop walking as we reach the namsan tower...Like a flashback,I remember how we first met here.I should know it!I should help her that time.

"Oh?We first met here right?"she ask as we take a sit on that bench

"Kurae~I never knew that we will be like this."

"Me too.Now we fall in love to each other..time flies too fast."

"But...where are those guys now?"I as as she shrugged

"I dont really know,but its good that they are not chasing me now."

"No one will hurt you now."I gave her a warm smile as I put my arms on her shoulder.

"Thanks~Oh wait!"she grab something into her bag and showed me a small padlock.

Tss...She really prepared for this...She open her pentelpen and write her name on it then a heart shape then my name on the bottom part.

I smiled and grab it into her hand.I wrote "Let's stay forever!"On the back of it.

"Promise?"she ask as she showed me her pinky finger,I nod and make a promise to her.

We stand up and lock it ,now im holding the key.

"Now let's throw this thing away!"I said and throw it away from us.Now we just left with this memories that we cant easily remove away.

A promise that will be lock on our hearts <3

"Let's eat now?"she ask as we head to the nearest restaurant.I went to the counter area as she take a sit.

What should we eat now?I look at the menu and i just dont know what to choose.Pasta?Pizza?Cake?

Ugh!This is hard.

Should I ask her...I turn around and my eyes widened when i saw a guy talking to her.What is he doing?

I smirk as I put my hands on my pocket and walk towards them.

"Please give me your phone number."I heard him said.

"Yah!Stay away from her."I yelled and glare at him.

"Who are you?" 

"Im her boyfriend so back off!"I said as I grab her wrist "kaja..let's just eat to other place."

I showed a fist to that guy as he scratch his head.Aish!This is the disadvantage of having a beautiful girlfriend.

"Where are we going now?"she ask

"Molla!"

"Tss..Let's just have some street foods."

"Your eating that?"

"Upcourse and its one of the best food that I've ever eaten.Don tell me you havent eaten that kind of food before?"

chorong wait for my answer but I just bite my lower lip.

"Aigoo~Kaja...let's eat that."

Street foods?I dont really eat that mind of thing cause its dirty and at the same time its unhealthy.But I trusted her so let's have some now.

We both buy that so called hotdog korean style.It sound weird but if you eat it ,its really great.

"How is it?"she ask

"Not bad~"I replied as I buy again...and again and again..

Daebak!I never knew this is really delicious.I should have this as business.

And this is tha best date ever!