Chapter 13

Game of Love

 

Chorong's pov:

I sighed as I take a sit on the bench.Im tired of this.I really want to say that I like him but im too scared that he will stay away from me.And the fact is he likes na eun.What can I do now?

Pabo.

Maybe na eun is right ,im not with the same level as them.Sad to say but its true anyway.I just make their life ruined since the first I came here.I wonder what will happen if im not the real grand daughter.Do I still have the chance to meet him?

Will I feel this way?

Nah~This is making me crazy.

I feel my phone vibrate and its a call from Bomi.I happily answered it.

"Chorongie~"

"Bominie~"

"Hey!Its been a long time.I really miss you now."

"Right~I miss you too.Are you together now?"

"Mwoya?"she replied as she chuckled.This girl still denying it.

"Ey.Tell it now."

"kurae~We're really together now.I cant help it.He really likes me that much."

"Yah!That's not true."I heard Lay shouted.

Im happy for them that theyre together now after a long years.Finally!But me...My lovelife is zero.No sense at all.

How I wish Luhan will like me too.

"Can I ask you something?"I ask with a serious tone.

"O--Okay.What is it?"

"What will you do if you like someone?"

"Waeyo?Do you like suho now?Answer him already.He's courting you right?"

"Ani.Just answer my question first okay."

"Hmm..I think you should confess."

"Confess?I dont think its a good idea."

"Its not.Try it first."

"Other advice.How will you know if he likes you?"

"As you can see,when Lay started to like me.He keeps on following and control me."

Control?isnt that Luhan doing now?He's ordering me not to date suho right?

"And the important thing is he's being jealous when your always with other guys."

"Jealous?"

"Kurae~If you think he's being jealous then that's it!He already likes you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                  As I head on our room,I saw Luhan talking with sehun and kai.Should I do the first move now?

Make him jealous?But how can I do it?I'll use sehun now,he thinks I like him right?

Fighting chorong!You can do it.

"Chorong ah.Where have you been?"Sehun ask as I take a sit.

"I just talk to my friend on the phone."

"Is that so?Did you eat already?"he ask as he grab a chair and sit beside me.I slowly take a glimpse at Luhan and caught him looking at us.Hit that!

Is he being jealous now?How could I know?

"Not yet.But its okay."

"Its not!Do you want me to buy you some?"

"kwenchana~"

"Hey sehun are you courting chorong?"Kai suddenly ask.

"He's no----"I was cutted when sehun grab my hand and smiled.

"Isnt it obvious?"

Then a notebook flies and hit sehun's head.Where it came from?Sehun massage his head and look around.

I saw Luhan smirking on us.I bet he's the one who did that?

Sehun grab the notebook and raised it up "Hyung,this is yours right?"

"Mian!I thought it was yours."He replied.

"Aish!Hyung you just embarassed me infront of chorong."

"Mwoya?"he stand up and walk towards us "Dont tell me your really courting her?"

"Im starting now hyung.Your happy for me right?Im all grown up now."

What is sehun saying?He's making his moves too fast.

I cant help it im really that pretty.

"Grown up?Tsk!What the heck is that?I dont get you sehun.I thought you like Ji hyun on the class 2B huh?Your weird."

"yeah I like her but its already on the past hyung.How come you can still remember about her now?"sehun ask as I look at Luhan who's looking up now.

He's weird too.

He keeps on saying blah blah blah and its not even connected on our topic.

Huwait.Dont tell me....He's jealous now?What to do?

"Maybe he needs some time to answer.Sehun ah come with me ,I need to pee."Kai put his arms to sehun's shoulders.

"You can go by yourself."

"I cant.Im scared!"kai replied as they both get out from our room.

"Yah!Can you please say it direct to the point?Who the hell you like between suho and sehun?"Luhan suddenly ask seriously.

Duguen.Duguen.He's serious again and its scary.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"It really is.Tell it now im having a hard time to figure it out."

"You dont care about who I like.Its my life so dont bother."

"Is it that hard to say?"

"Kurae~It is!"

Just so hard to confess with you.If you just know that its no other than you.

Im just too scared to say it all out.I dont have the courage.

"Fine.Then dont."he rolled his eyes then take a sit.

Dont tell me he's really jealous?

Should I ask him?Aish!Andwae~He will say that im such a feeler.

Gosh!I really want to know if he is.thats the only way to prove that he have feelings for me too.

"Let's meet each other later outside the school after class.I'll be waiting."he suddenly said as he grab his bag and get out from our room.

Wait.What?

Outside our school?What we will do in there?

Dont tell me he will skip our class again?Aish!he's really unpredictable.

 

Luhan's pov:

It's 5pm and chorong is still not showing up.Where did she go now?I already told her that we will meet here.Tss.I should not tell her that.

But i didnt even know why I want to meet her now.

Its just I cant stand her being with suho or sehun.Suho is always blocking my way.

As I turn around I saw suho ride on the car alone.Where is chorong?

"Why do you want to meet now?"chorong suddenly show up out of nowhere.

"I just want to clear some things."I said as I take a walk and she followed me.

"Why dont you say it now?"

"Im still thinking how can I say it.Just wait okay."

Argh!This is so hard.Im still confused on what I feel but ...Ara!I'll say it.Im JEALOUS!

Did I just mean it?

Geesh.What's happening to me?I thought I like na eun but why am I feeling this way?

At very first she's the only one who makes me feel guilty as always.

"You didnt meet na eun today huh?"she ask as she smiled at me.

Dug.Dug.Dug. That smile makes me melt now.

Stop it Luhan your being crazy.

"Hey,Im asking you!"she said while waving her hand infront of me.

I cough as I look away "She's busy.I'll meet her, maybe tomorrow."

"Ah..is that so~"she replied softly.

But still im thinking on some excuses why I drag her here?

Damn it Luhan.Think hurriedly now,your time is running out.

"So it seems like you cant choose between suho and sehun now huh?"I ask as I smirk at her.

"Kurae~Im having a hard time here.They are both handsome and really nice.I dont wanna break their heart."

"Then why dont you answer them both?"

"It cant be.I should just choose one.Your courting na eun for a long time right?Can you help me then? "

Mwoya?She's asking me to help her to choose.

Do I even care about her love life?Tss.This is not so right.

"Upcourse,Na eun really likes me as you can see right?"I said as I glare at her "But I guess I cant help you."

"Waeyo?You can just give me some advice since suho is your cousin and sehun is your friend."

"You can choose me then."My eyes widened on what I just said as I look back and cover my mouth.Did she heard that?She heard it right?

Pabo.

Bad mouth.Your such a traitor.

I clear my throat as I look at her who's giving me a weird look now.

"What did you---"

"I already said it.Are you deaf?I told you to choose him.That's it.Loud and clear right?"

"Bu..But--"

"You can choose him.That's what I said earlier.Just sayin!"I said as I chuckled and scratch my head.

Chorong nods "A--Ara.But who's him?"

"Me?"I said as I shake my head "What I mean is ....is kai?Yeah its him.Hahaha.Aigoo~"

Ottokae?What's happening to my mouth.I lost my mind~

Ugh!This is too much.It feels like im having a headache T-T

"kai?But im just asking if its you..."she look away at me and cover her face "I mean suho or sehun?"

Omo.She said its me?Right?

Is this the right time?

"Err..Its up to you~"I said while I forced myself not to smile.

"As you say so~"

After that conversation none of us started to talk.I feel so happy being with her now.Huwait.She told me that he likes someone who have H is his name.Could it be me?

But suho and sehun have H too.

Hmmm..Should i ask her the second clue?

I slowly look at her and she's just looking straight.I cant believe that she's really pretty.Those cute eyes and small lips.Damn!Perfect.

"Wae?"She look at me as I found myself looking at her lips.

Sh*t.Im busted.Why do I have to look at her like that?She'll think im a byuntae now.

I gulped as I look up.

"I--its just..You have the same lipstick as na eun."I lied as I can still feel her looking at me.

What do you want me to say?

That I want to kiss that pinkish lips of yours?Hell yeah!

I just mean it./dies/

"It is?I should change it now."she said as she started to wipe .

I grab her hands and put it down as I look at her eyes seriously.

"Stop that."

"Geesh.I dont want to have the same lipstick as her."

"It suits you well anyway."I said as I let go of her hands and put my hands on my pocket.

I caught her smiling as she bite her lower lips.

I smiled as we continue to walk.I dont mind walking as long as im with her.

Am I still confused or not?

I do like her.Kwenchana~Im just saying my feelings.

I mean it okay!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T-T Sorry if theres some typo errors. :D

They are both weird.Geessh!

Too much feels.I cant even handle.Hahaha.LOLxD

Luhan wants to kiss chorong?

And Luhan likes chorong already.asdfghjkl.

That's for now!Fluffy update~

Leave some comments and subscribe :D

Thanks guys~