Chapter 10

Game of Love

Chorong’s pov:

I was about to look for the C.R.When I saw Luhan swaying while touching his forehead.What is happening to him?He slowly walk towards me as his head fall into my shoulder.My eyes widened as I grab his arm.

“Yah?kwenchana?”I ask but he just breath heavily “Your hot.”I know he’s hot but its different now.

“Wait up.”I called some ahjussis to help me carry him.We head to the boy’s room and lay him down.

“Ahjussi is there any hospital here?”I ask,but he shake his head “Its so sad to say but theres no hospitals here.”I nod as he walk out from the room.

“Ottokae?what should I do now?”I look at him and he’s still breathing heavily.I grab a blanket and put it in his body.I should get some wet towel for him.

I was about to get out when he grab my hand “kajima.”he whispered still his eyes close.

“I will be back.”I remove his hand and get out from the room ,I hurriedly grab some towel and a bowl of water and go back to his room.

I slowly put it in his forehead,I go out and prepare some foods for him.He needs to eat first before he drink some medicines.

After preparing it all ,He’s still sleeping ,maybe he’ll eat all of these when he woke up.

“Aish!Why do you have to get sick?”I ask him irritatedly even though I know he will not answer back. He’s still breathing heavily,should I change his clothes now?I grab his luggage and look for some nice clothes.There I saw a plain white v-neck shirt.Maybe this will help.

But…How can I do this?Do I really have to do this kind of thing?

The lord is testing me now!Ottokae?

I bet they already worried where am I now.Aish!Luhan is sick,I don’t want to leave him alone like this.I slowly his polo shirt nervously and it reveals his milky white skin.

Oh gosh.

No please,im still innocent.

“I—im just helping you okay.”I said as I remove the last button.

It all revealed now.And he’s still unconscious.

Im looking at it with my own eyes!No.Im not a ert!

I hurriedly put his shirt and lay him on the bed properly.I grab the towel and wipe his face.

That’s breath taking!Phew~

“You should just stayed at home.Aigoo~Why do you have to come with us?”I said as I put the towel back into his forehead.

                   I grab my phone and called Bomi,I need to inform her that Luhan is sick and I need to take care of him.And upcourse,since she’s busy touring herself.For sure Bomi will not even worry about me.

Its okay.She’s always like that.

But why am I taking care of him instead of na eun?And I should be mad at him right?How come I want to stay with him?Aish!What the heck am I thinking?Then now I remember his sparkling smiles.

Argh!Why cant I forget his smile?

What is my problem now?Fine.He’s sparkling when he smiles and it really hit me.He should smile always it really suits him.

 

Luhan’s pov:

                   I woke up in the middle of the night. As I saw the guys sleeping in the room.Did I really sleep that long?But how did I get--------Right!I fell on someone…I shrugged it off cause I cant remember who is it.Then I saw a bottle of water and a soup on the table.I grab the water and drink it when I saw a small paper stick on it.

Yah!Eat some of these foods okay.You need it badly,and after that drink your medicine.Arasso!

                                                                                      Chorong

“So its her?”I smiled as I eat some of it and drink the medicine.

But why do I feel hot now?I look at my shirt and my eyes widened.Dont tell me she’s the one who changed it?*sigh*Its fine,I feel a little well now.I get up from my bed and head outside.I saw the light so I opened the door and saw someone sitting on the swing.

“Oh?”chorong turned at me and smile “Your fine now?”

I slowly nod and tae a sit on the other swing. “You should be wearing some jackets.”she said as she started to remove her jacket.

“Aniya~Im fine.”

“Really?But its cold.”

“Im fine..really~”

“As you say so~But what are you doing here?”

“I should be the one who’s asking you that.”I said,then chorong scratch her hair and shrugged

“Molla~I just want to.And besides ,I cant sleep properly in there.”

“Waeyo?”

“Im not really comfortable.”

“Is that so?”She nods at me…Then now im so speechless.I don’t know what to say next.I should say thank you and sorry to her now.I guessed this is the right time for that.

I sighed heavily and look at her“Chorong..”

“Hmm?”

“I…I just want to say thank you for taking care of me.Dont worry I’ll treat you next time.”

She chuckled and shake her head “Am I asking for that?Your thank you is enough.”

I smiled and nod “But not just that…I really want to say sorry to you too,for the bad words that I say to you.”

She looked down then to me again “kwenchana.I already forgive you with that.”

“Eh?Chincha?”

“Yep!I didn’t even know that you let down your pride when your sick!”

“Mwoya?I really want to say sorry to you though but I just cant.”

“That’s because of your pride!”

“Ara!I get it.Why do you have to point it all out?”

“Im just saying it!What is your problem now?”

I heavily as she glared at me “See.That’s why we always fight is because of your attitude.”

“Now its me?The problem is you..You don’t want to hear my explanations.For you im always wrong!”she yelled as she stand up and point at me.

“Mwo?”I stand up “Me?Why are you pointing me now?”

“Its because you’re the reason why we fight.”

“Wait up.I already said sorry to you,so why are you still mad at me?”

“Im not!Im just explaining it.”

“Good then..”I said as I lean closer to her “We’re fine now.”

“Ya—Yah!”she stutteredly said as she pushed me back. “Aigoo!”

Chorong walk away as I followed her “So you’re the one who changed my clothes?”

“A—aniya!”

“Your denying it!You love what you see?”

She looked back and smirk at me “Yuck!”

“Geesh!How dare you to say that?”

“Shut up!I’ll sleep now.”Chorong glared at me and run thorugh her room.

Fine!Fine sleep well.Aigoo~I yawn and head to our room too.Im sleepy now.Hope tomorrow I’ll be really fine.

Chorong is really cute huh?

Mwoya?What am I saying now?Cute!?Luhan your really sick!

You need to rest..Eish!

 

Chorong’s pov:

I woke up in the loud noise,What’s happening now?I remove my blanket and look around ..Oh?Bomi and na eun is not here?I shrugged and go out,as I open the door I saw bomi ,Lay and Kai playing cards.Wheres the others?

“Your awake?”Bomi smiled at me

“Yah!Your cheating!That’s not right!Give me that.”Kai shouted as he grab the card from Lay’s hand.

“Where’s the others?”I ask,Kai and Lay shrugged

“Suho said that he will go to their company and Luhan and that flirt maybe dating…kinda like that.”she explained as she continue on playing.

Dating?Why do I feel sad when I heard that?

Is he fine now?

I wonder where they are now.

“Chorongie~”Bomi stand up as she cling into my arms,I look at her “Wae?”

“Let’s buy some souveneirs here!”

“Souvenirs?”

“Kurae~Kaja..Let’s prepare now.”Bomi drag me to our room ad we changed our clothes and go out in the hotel.

Aish!I cant even think of the souvenir!

Na eun and Luhan really bothers me,the way I think that they are holding each others hand and hugging or worst!They are kissing.Sh*t

“Andwae!”I said cover my mouth..Then Bomi gave me a weird look

“What are you saying?”

“Eh?I—its nothing.Dont mind me.”

“Okay..Oh?”she look at me then point at something “Isnt that Luhan and na eun?”

I hurriedly look at it and saw na eun clinging into luhan’s arm.Flirt!I sighed heavily and bite my lower lip.

Maldo andwae!Why does she have to cling with him,she can walk without that!

I wish I can pull her hair now.

“Hey,Why are you galring at them?”Bomi tap my arm

I shake my head “I—Im not!Its just the sunlight hit my eyes.”

“is that so?But do you think they are sweet?”

“How do I know?”

“The way they look at each other it really shows it.But I wonder why na eun wants to bewith suho sometimes?It looks like luhan really likes her.”

“Cause she’s a flirt!And would you please stop that.Hearing her name ruined my day!”

“Ara..Why do you have to be so highblood?”

“Im not!Let’s go in there.”

                   After buying some souvenirs,I saw someone waving at me.I don’t know whos is he cause he’s really far from me.Or maybe he’s not waving at me.I shrugged it off and just continue taling with Bomi when someone grab my arm.

I look back and saw sehun catching his breath “I keep on calling you.”

“Eh?Mian,I didn’t heard you.”I said as I brush his back

“Who is he?”Bomi ask as she point at sehun still breathing heavily.

“He’s sehun,and sehun this is Bomi.”

“Nice to meet you.”they both shake each others hand as we take a walk.

“I heard that your with Luhan hyung huh?You didn’t even tell me.Are you dating huh?huh?”sehun suddenly ask with a glare.

I shake my head “Ani!Aish~Why are you asking me that kind of question?”

“I just want to know.And besides kai hyung is such a traitor.He didn’t even tell me that he will go here but still im lucky enough to find you.”he grab my hand and smiled romantically at me.

What’s happening to him?

I remove my hand and showed him a fake smile.

                   We all get back to our dorm and saw the guys watching,I was about to take a sit beside Lay but sehun grab my hand and make me sit beside him.He’s weird.

“Ow.Sehun you’re here~”Kai greeted with a big smile on his face,but sehun just showed him a poker face.

I cant focus on the movie cause a couple on the other couch really irritates me,Aish!!Get a room please.Luhan keeps on playing at na eun’s hair as they both giggled to each other.

“Let’s play some games!”kai shouted as she showed us a bottle “Spin the bottle.”

“that’s boring~”Lay mumbled as he rolled his eyes,then Bomi raised her hand

“That will be fun!”

“Kurae that will be fun!”Lay suddenly changed his mind huh!?

“Okay everyone lets sit on the floor.”kai ordered as we all stop what were doing and sit on the floor.

I cant really focus my mind,knowing that luhan is happy being with na eun.Aish!Why does he have to stic with that girl?Thats not so right!She’s a flirt.

“Chorong!”They all shouted my name as I look at the bottle,and it pointed at me.

Ottokae?

“Truth or dare?”kai ask with a smirk.I don’t what he will ask,but it really makes me nervous.

“Err…Truth.”I said,as I can feel their stares it really makes my heart beats fast.

“truth?So I want to know if you like suho hyung.”

“Eh?”

“Yah!Kai hyung what kind of question is that?Im here cant you see?”

“Shut up!Im not asking you.”

I sighed as I slowly look at Luhan and he’s looking at me.Omoya!Is he waitig for my answer?What should I say?

“A—Ani.”

“No need to deny it!”Lay added as I give him a glare.

“next!”Sehun grab the bottle and spin it. “Oh?Its Bomi-sshi.”

“Truth or dare?”sehun ask

“truth!”

I smiled evilly as I grab sehun and whisper something to him.

“So do you like Lay-sshi?”

“yah!chorongie~”Bomi showed me a fist as she smiled

“Just answer it honestly.”Lay said as he eyed Bomi,then she smiled and look down “Nae~I like Lay!”

We all make a weird sounds,as Lay smiled shyly and Bomi was covering her face.Kyeopta!

“Why so starightforward~”Lay whispered as I wink at him.Now for sure they are already together.

“Next!”I grab the bottle and spin it,I was forzed when it stops to luhan.Ow.Sh*t!What should I ask to him?My heart its beating so fast as I can feel his eyes on me.

“Tr—truth or dare?”I stutteredly ask as I tried look at him.

I should not grab the bottle.Geesh!

“Dare!”

I don’t know what to say to him.Aish!dare?dare?What should I order now?

“Chorong ah,Do you want me to give Luhan a dare?”Kai suggested as I slowly nod and look away from luhan.

I cant look at him for a long time.

“Hey,You will pay me for this.”kai smiled evilly “I want you to give a friendly kiss to na eun-sshi.”

I should not ask kai for that.

I should not.

Pabo,chorong!Jeongmal.

I bite my lower lip as I watch Luhan smiling at na eun and she did too.I tried to keep calm as Luhan kissed her on the cheeks,and na eun smiled happily.

Now I don’t now if I can still play with them.

It feels like my heart broke into pieces.

I stand from my set and head to our room.I cant!

I cant stay with them,it really hurts so much.Why do I feel like im jealous?

Do I like him?  Andwae~

But….its  really so much!I think I fall for luhan.Bad for me TT_TT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for typo errors again,Im too busy to edit TT_TT

And chorong likes Luhan already <3 Hart!Hart!

Comment and subscribe :D