Chapter 19

Game of Love

 

Chorong's pov:

Suho wants to clear some things now,and I think we should talk.I wait for him on the garden and take a sit on the bench.He's kinda busy I think.This is for our own good anyway.

I feel my phone vibrated and its a call from Luhan.Ey~I already told him that I need to have some time with suho now.

"Waeyo?"I ask

"Im just checking if your fine."

"Upcourse im fine."

"Ara~are you wit suho now?"

"Hmm...He's not here yet."I said as I look around.

"Just go back here in the room,he will not come anymore."

"Mwoya?i need to talk to him so please just shut up."

"If something happened.Just raise your hands ...im watching you."

My eyes widened as I look around..Aigoo~He's being a stalker now..Where is he?I look around but I cat find him.

"Stop looking for me..I already saw him walking...I'll hang up."

What is his problem?How can I talk to suho when I knew that he's just here watching.There I saw suho waling towards me as he hold two ca of softdrinks.

"For you."he said as I grab it.

Suho take his sit beside me as I look at him.

"I dont now what to feel now."he look at me and smiled "Should I be mad?"he ask

I look down and sighed "Mianhae~its really fault.You can be mad at me as long as you want."

"No,I cant do that."he said as I turned at him.."I should never be mad to the girl that I love right?"

He loves me? 

(A/n:Isnt that obvious chorong?T^T Suho you can just love authronim <3)

"For now...I want us to be friends and lets forget every bad thing that happened."

I smiled at him nod "Arasso~Friends?"I stretched my hand for hand shake but he hug me.

My eyes widened..oh no!Luhan is watching us...ottokae?

"Let me hug you for the last time.Dont be afraid to tell me if Luhan hurt you,im gonna kill him.Arasso?"

We both let go of each other as I nod at him.

"you can count on me."

"We're okay now.And I guess I need to go now.I can feel your boyfriend burning now."he chuckled and wave at me.

I watch him walk away..he's really nice.I hope he can find someone for him.

"Aish!What's the use of hugging each other?"Someone yelled and I already knew who is it.

luhan stand infront of me as he lean his face towards me "Wae?he's the one who hug me."

He smirk then turned it into a smile "What did he say?"

"Its all clear now.He already accepted it."I showed two thumbs up.

"That's good.Now theres no more problems."He said as he grab my hand and hold it.

"Omoya..Is she really the grand daughter of Mr.Park?"my eyes widened when a lot of students started to form a circle around us.

They keep on capturing with their phones and cameras.

"What's happening?"i ask him but he just shrugged

"I dont know."

"Omoya!Chorong unnie..Do you remember me?I help you when your lost here in the school."one students said.

Chorong unnie?Since when?

I never knew her.

"You two look good together.."

"Chorong ah...its me jaejin your school mate."

"So you have that credit card?"

"Show its to us."

"How can we really believe that your Mr.Parks grand daughter."

"Would you please stop asing her!"Luhan yelled as he glare at them.Im not good at this thing.

They keep on asking me on and on..Argh!My head will gonna burst now.This is why I dont want to tell my real identity.But who the hell blurt it all out?

"As I count of 3..Let's run.."Luhan said as i nod,we held each others hand tightly.

"1.....2.....3....Run!"

We both run away from all of them and we just dont know where to go now.

Running away with him is one of the best moment now.

"Where are we going?"I ask

"Somewhere far away."he replied as we run again...Luhan I stop from one room and i think its kinda dirt here.

He opened the door and we both enter it.

"Aigoo~Im so tired."Luhan take a sit on the floor as I followed him.

"Who do you think say it?"

"Hmm...Maybe those 3 guys that wants to get your credit card.Remember them?"

"Yeah.Aish!They are really bad."

 

Luhan's pov:

I fell hungry and I opened my bag.I never knew I have some drinks here.Wait this is not mine!Kai just put it here.Eish!

Chorong is still sleeping and I dont want to disturb  her.

Are they still chasing us?

I sighed and my eyes fall for her...She's really pretty from head to toe.

Her eyes and those pinkish lips...Damn!I just want to kiss it.Mwoya?What am I saying?

Luhan stop that your not a ert!

Andwae!Im not..Im not!But im just a man...And i really find her legs attractive.

Aish!First her lips and now her legs?

No way.Please Luhan stop being like that!I stand up and grab one can on my bag and drink it while walking around the room.

I look at her again and I remember what just read in her diary.She wants to see her dad but I dont know what he looks like.Should I help her?

But how?this is hard.

I open the door and look outside.It looks like they are already gone now.

"Are they still there?"chorong ask as she stretch her arms.

"I think they are already gone now.kaja?"

She stand up and grab our things.I grab my bag form her and wear it.

"Aish!we skip our class because of them."she said irritatedly

I love skipping classes.Its fun!

Tss..She's acting like she's really a good student huh.

"Its okay.Saem will excused us if she watch the news."

"News?Oh?About that?Its already on the t.v?"

"Upcourse.."I feel my phone vibrated and its a call from different numbers.

Sh*t.They are starting now.I scratch my head and remove my phone's battery.

"What are you doing?"she ask

"Nothing...Dont mind me."I smiled as I put my arm on her shoulder and we take a walk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry guys if its really short T^T Im really busy with my work.

I'll try to make a long chapter if im not that busy :D

comment and subscribe^^