Chapter 4

Game of Love

 

Chorong’s pov:

I slowly open my eyes and massage my head.Tsk!Yesterday is just a dream.Is it really is?I stand from my bed and look around.My eyes widened it feels like the things around me were sparkling.Its not a dream.I take a walk from the other side of it,and my jaw drops when I saw a lot of dresses and shoes.Even bags were really branded.Gucci,Channel,Prada.Is this for me?Should I sell it all?Nah!

          Luhan will think that im really here for money.Oh yeah!I still remember what he just said to me yesterday.That guy!I swear. I’ll make a revenge.

Flashback:

I didn’t look around when that guy called me,instead he walk towards me.He smiled at me.

“Its you!I remember it on your bio-data.”he pointed.I nod and bow at him.

“What are you doing here?By the way im suho.”he introduced his self.

“I..just..fix something.”I stutteredly said then the other guy started to head towards us.

“Agasshi..Mr.Park is looking for you now.”the maid suddenly said.As they both look at me with different expressions.

“You’re the girl in the namsan tower right?The one who were chased by some guys?”The other guy ask,now im dead.

I shake my head”Ani.That’s not me.”

“Don’t tell me you’re the lost granddaughter?”suho ask.What should I answer?

“She cant be.Maybe she’s here to pretend that she’s the one to earn some money.”the guy smirk and glared at me.How dare he!Stupid.

“Yah!Luhan.”suho glared at him as he glared back.What is wrong with him?

“So arrogant!”I rolled my eyes at him then walk away.

-END-

          I yawn as I look for my bathroom.Omoya!I open the door and it really makes me crazy.This is bigger that our house when I was a kid.After cleaning myself I get out from my room and tried to call appa.Now I can help him to pay the debts.Should I tell it to Mr.Park?

“He’ll think that I just stayed here yesterday and now I will ask money for him.Nevermind.”I mumbled to myself and dialed appa’s number,but still he’s not picking it up.

Argh!Where is he?can he pick it up for today?

This house is really one of my dream,but It never crossed my mind that I will be living here.

“Agasshi.”someone called ,I look back and saw Mr.Park’s assistant,I bow at him .

“Do you need something?”I ask,he nods”Mr.Park wants to talk to you.”I nod and we make our way to his office.

I slowly open it and saw Suho and Luhan with their haraboji I guessed or not.

What should I do now?They both look at me.Suho smiled ,I smiled back but luhan just smirk at me.FIne your arrogant,I get it.Im gonna kill him later.

“Let me introduce her.”Mr.Park grab my wrist and drag me infront of them “This is Park Chorong my long lost grand daughter.”I smiled weakly and bowed at them.

“Annyeong haseyo.Park chorong imnida.”

“Nice to meet you agasshi.They are Luhan.”he tap his back”And suho my grandsons.”he introduced.I nod.

“Since you knew each other.Its good to be friends with them.”Mr.Park look at me. “The school will start soon and I want you to go with them.”

“Eh?”

“Our house is just near anyway,we can go to school together.”Suho suggested.

“Err..It—Its okay ,I can go by myself.”

“Its better to go with them,so that I don’t have to worry.”Mr.Park pat my back and I cant do anything but to nod.

“So that’s good.Subin !”he called then his assistant went towards him”Take the kids outside,we still have something to talk to here.”

He nods and accompany us outside.

Suho’s phone vibrates and I saw na eun’s name on it.He move away and answer the call.

Now I will take my revenge to this guy.The way he stand is so arrogant and he didn’t even say sorry to me on what he just said yesterday.

“Aigoo~Looks like suho is being busy talking with Na eun.”I said while looking at suho,waiting for luhan’s reaction.

He look at him then to me”Wae?”I ask “What are you looking at?”

He smirk and rolled his eyes at me“Why don’t you just go home,your not belong here.”

“Your not belong here~”I mimic him “As if I want to be here too?”

“Then you still have time to go home.”

Go home?As if I have a home.This guy is really making my blood boils.What should I say now?

“Tsk!What an attitude.”

“Attitude?Can you explain what you just did on namsan tower?Making me as your boyfriend just to protect yourself from those guys.And you even told them that your pregnant.So pathetic~”he said coldly.

I bite my lower lip irritatedly “Yah!Your being too much!I didn’t even do that on purpose,as if I want you to be my boyfriend.Yuck!”

“Fake!”

I was about to talk back but suho came already.“I need to fix something in the office.You can stay with Luhan.”suho smiled at me.

“Why are you leaving me?”Luhan ask angrily “You cant fix it.”suho said coldly as he walk away.

I slowly look at Luhan and saw him glaring at him.Awkward.

“What are you looking at?”he ask,he’s copying what I just said earlier.

Luhan’s pov:

          Aish!He’s making me embarrassed now.That guy!We’re not yet fnish.I look at her and saw her looking at me teasingly.Do I really have to stay with her?

“What are you looking at?”I ask coldly.She rolled her eyes at me then crossed her arm.

“Im not looking at you!”

“Ow.Really.”I smirk as I put my hands on my pocket.

“wheres suho?”haraboji ask as he get out from the room along with Mr.park “He left already.”I said.

“is that so?Then your the one who will go with chorong in the mall.”

“Me?”I pointed at myself.

“I can go by myself.”chorong interrupted

“You will be treating yourself.”Mr.park smiled at her “And luhan will go with you.”

          They both pushed us outside the house and even drag us into the car.Im trap now.I sighed irritatedly as I run my fingers through my hair.Why do I have to go with her?She can take care of herself.

I feel my phone vibrated and it’s a call from Na eun.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa,you will go on the fashion show right?”

“Ah-“aish.I almost forget about that “Upcourse I will.”

“I’ll be waiting for you then.Bye~”she hung up then I put my phone back on my pocket.

We got off from the car and I don’t know if I still have to go with her.

“Ara!I’ll accompany you ,but  I need to go when its already 4:30.”I explained but she shakes her head.

“Kwenchana.You can go now.”she said and started to walk away.

          TSK!I should be the one to go first.I shake my head and pull her back.She glared at me,I smirk and walk away.Now im satisfied.But why do I feel guilty on leaving her?

Nah!Why should I feel that?

 

FASTFORWARD:

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          Since I have a lot of money today,I decided to treat Bomi and Lay.We went to the spa and relax ourselves.He gave a credit card with endless money,so maybe I can do everything I want now.Should I pay our debts now?Aish!That’s a lot.Mr.Park will ask me where did I use that kind of money.I should just think of other way,I guess.

“Chorongie~After relaxing ourselves ,we should go to the parlor.”Bomi said as she flip the next page of the magazine.

“Do you think so?”I ask,still thinking about the money “Mr.Park will---”

“Aigoo!He’s your grand father you don’t have to worry about his money.”

“Mwo?he’s your grandfather?”Lay ask in shock as he look at me.

Bomi smacked the magazine in his head “I already explained it to you.Why so shock now?”

“ahhhhhhhh…”Lay nods “I remember now.But is that for real?”

“Yah!”Bomi yelled at her “Upcourse it is.Do you think chorong will treat us if she’s not rich now?”

Aish!Bomi is starting it again,she’s making me embarrassed to all of the people here.

“Tsk!Can you both shut up.We’re here to relax not to fight!”

          After relaxing ourselves we went to the market first to buy some foods.I grab a basket but Bomi grab a cart.My jaw drops as she started putting a lot of food on it.

I pull the cart and glared at her “Hey!What do you think your doing?”

“Wae?We’re buying a lot of foods now.you have a credit card so we can take as much as we want.”

“Mwoya???”

“I want these foods too.”Lay pop out of nowhere as he put a lot of beefs on the cart.

I sighed irritatedly as I scratch my head.Im gonna be crazy now.

“Kwenchana!Lay and I will be the one who will think about the foods.All you have to do is to SWIPE!”Bomi wink as they go around the market.

I should not tell them about the credit card.

Now they left me here?They are really fast.Tsk!

I shake my head as I look for them,but then someone tap my arm.I turn around and saw suho smiling at me.

“Oh?What are you doing here?”I ask

“I was just checking the staffs here,if they are really working.You?”

He’s so young but he's really working hard.Daebak!

“Im here with my friends but I think..”I look around but I still cant see them “Chorongie~We’re finish!”I almost jump off on my position .

“yah!that’s a lot!”I yelled at them when I saw the cart is so full.

“Ey.We have a hard time on picking all of these,don’t be like that.”Bomi said in aegyo.I love to smacked her right now.

“Who is he?”Lay ask as he look at suho

“Oh..This suho.”I pointed “Suho this is Lay and Bomi.”

“Omoya~He’s handsome.”Bomi said happily as she claps her hands

“kamsamhamnida~”suho bowed at her.

“Eish!Im more handsome than him.”Lay said coldly as he left us.He’s just jealous.Dont mind him.

“Im gonna give you a discount.Let's go.”Suho offered,I waved my hands in the air but Bomi put it down.

“komawoyo~”she said in a flirt way.

          Since Bomi still have to do some things ,I just give her the foods that she want and I cant find Lay so I also gave his beef to Bomi.Im too lazy to look for him.Its still early,I don’t want to go to that mansion yet.I started to walk around then someone grab my arm.

I look at my side and saw a big guy smiling evilly at me“Got you!”he whispered.

Sh*t.Im dead.I didn’t know that they will be here now.ottokae?What to do?I should escape to him.

“Im gonna pay you.Just wait okay.”I said softly but then someone grab my other arm.

How can I escape on both of them?

“When?we want now.Your so hard to find huh!You really want to play hide and seek.”

“Aish!I will pay you.Let me pee first.”I said as they both look at me.

“Ara!I will not run away.Just let me pee first,if you want you can stay outside the C.R.”

          Atlast they let me use it.But how can I escape here?Theres no way out except that door where they are.I look at the mirror and fix myself first when a group of girls came.That’s it.I will go with them.

They make their way out on the C.R and I hurriedly cover my face as I go in the middle of them.Pabo.They didn’t even caught me.

“YAH!”I stop and look back,the group of girls stop walking.They are such a traitor.The two guys started to chased me so I hurriedly run away.How I wish I can swipe this card in their face.

Where should I hide?I take the stairs and I stop at the 4th floor.I can still see them.I keep bumping on the other people because of those guys.Aish!My eyes widened when I saw other  big guys started to pop out everywhere.

“Let me find a way out here.”I mumbled at myself,then  I stop at something?I don’t even know where am I?

Theres a lof people looking at me and even the camera were flashing all around.

I step back and I bump into someone.

“Ouch!”she yelled loudly as I look back and saw her sitting down while massaging her feet.

Ottokae?

“mianhae`”I said and look at her worriedly,I was about to touch her feet but she push my hands away.

“Don’t touch me.”she said angrily,she seems so familiar.I look at her face and that’s it.She’s Na eun.

Then someone push me back “Na eun ah,kwenchana?”Luhan ask as he help her to stand up.

“What did you just do?You just ruined the show now?”He shouted at me while the camera’s were still flashing on us.

I didn’t even do that on purpose.

“Mianhae~”I said as I bow at him.

“Your such a troublemaker!”he added

“Oppa you knew her?”na eun ask as she gave me a dirty look.

"No need to know about her.You need to rest now."

They both left me dumbfounded,so I cant do anything but just to left.Its their fault.Those big guys they are always chasing me.Aish!i should really earn some money now.

Luhan is really stupid.How dare he to be like that at me?Always shouting as if I already killed her.

Fine.Im troublemaker.I get it! But I don’t want to be in my position.

He’s so mean.he didn’t even know that he can already hurt me with his words.

Such a brat!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lay is such a cutie :D HahahaxD

Chorong T^T

Hello readers.How are you?im fine thankyou and you?

Well anyway thank's for upvoting my story and for commenting.