Chapter 11

Game of Love

 

Luhan’s pov:

We’re back at school again.And it feels like chorong is avoiding me these past few days.When I tried to talk to her she will just nod or shae her head then that’s it.Is she sick?

I slowly look at her but she’s listening to sme musics in her phone,I grab the other earphone as she looked at me weirdly.I smiled and put it on my ear.I wonder what she’s listening into.

But I heard nothing. “Yah!What’s this?”

“Im finish listening to some musics .”she grab it to my hand and put her phone inot her bag.Weird.

“chorong let’s date.”suho suddenly ask as our eyes widened.

Is he serious?

Why does he have to ask that kind of thing?

I mean…That’s shocking.

“Eh?”

“Im serious here.I want to date you.So later?”

This guy is really fast.I wonder what she will say now?Im sure she will say n--

“Ara!Let’s just meet outside the school.”

Mwoya?

Whats happening to her?I thougt she don’t like him?

So its real that she’s just denying it?

Chincha!

She should just say it to us.What's use of keeping it by herself.

“Tss..”If I just know suho is just doing this because of the company.

He’s really a user!

As we reach the school ,I hurriedly head to our room and just listen to my ipod.I just don’t feel good that chorong will date suho.I mean that is not so right!I swear suho is just using her.My eyes fall on our door and saw suho waving at chorong.

“Geesh!He even send her now huh?”I mumbled as I remove my earphones and glare at chorong.

“Wae?Why are you looking at me like that?”she ask as she take a sit

“Don’t date suho okay!”

“Wae?Why are you ordering me now?”

“Ca—cause your not good to be together.”

“I don’t care.I’ll date him and I don’t need your opinion on that.”

                   I scratch my head irritatedly as I rolled my eyes at her.Geesh!They are really not good to be together.I wonder what they looks like if they are already a couple.Upcourse,they are the worst couple ever.Then Our prof entered the classroom and check the attendance.

“Okay class get your ballpens and we have a long quiz for today.”he announced.

I grab my pen on my bag irritatedly,I didn’t even know that we have a quiz for today.Im not prepared.But seriously,im not really preparing for exams or quizzes.Mr.Kim pass the test papers and set the timer.

Yes we have a timer for this test.

He dont have soul.He should know that we cant answer all of these questions easily.

“What kind of test is this?Did he even teach this?”I mumbled to myself as I read the questions.

I slowly look at kai and sehun,but I saw sehun looking at the ceiling.Is there any answers up there?While kai keeps on looking at the testpapers.I bet they are also not prepared.

Ottokae?How can I answer this?

Haraboji will scold me if I get to the lowest top again.Aish!

I look at chorong and she’s busy answering the questions.Maybe she knew some of it.Should I copy to her?Aniya!She will make fun of me if I do that.

But let’s just sneak…I slowly lean to her and look at her paper.

AAABCDDABBD.See I already memorize her answers.Whahahaha.

I go back to my position and write down my answers.So  let’s have number 12..

I lean towards her again and read her answers,but she smacked me with her ballpen.

“Mwoya?”she ask with a glare.

“Aish!Im just checking if we have the same questions.”

“Duh!Upcourse we don’t.I have set B,while you have set A.Pabo!”

My jaw drops on what she just said,so I hurriedly back to my position and look at my test paper.

My life is all messed up.

Aish!Pabo Luhan..we have set A here.Aigoo~

Tss.She should just inform me.She’s really useless.She just want to get high score now huh?Lets see then.

Should I erase my answers then?But this test is erasure means wrong.Fine.Just fine.I get it all.

Im gonna fail this test anyway.

Let’s just answer it on my own.-_-

 

Chorong’s pov:

Our class ended already as I saw Luhan smirking on me.I rolled my eyes as I grab my bag.What the heck is his problem?

Is it about the test?If he just know,I really dont know the answers.I didnt even know that we have exams.

And besides I cant focus cause I still remember the way he kissed na eun yesterday.Aigoo!

“You will meet him really huh?”he suddenly ask as he block my way.

Oh?I thought its about the test.Its all about me dating suho now.

“Just mind your own business okay.”I walk to the other side and was about to get out when saem called my name.

“Chorong ah.”

I look back as he walk towards me carrying some boxes. “Can you please put it on to the basement?”I nod as I carry it.

“And Luhan ah!”he called then luhan look at us “Come here.”

He gave Luhan a box full of folders “Go with chorong and put it on the basement.”

We both glare at each other and take a walk.Why does it have to be him?Aigoo~

What kind of situation is this?

“You will be late for now huh?Suho will be mad.”he said

If he just know,suho and I will not be able to meet each other because he said his haraboji called him and wants to talk to him.

“Why do you keep on asking about suho and I huh?”

Is he jealous?Oh how I wish~But he already have na eun.

Maybe they are already together now.

I don’t have any chance.

“I—Its just..I just want to.”he said as he rolled his eyes on me.

See.I get it.

He just love teasing me.

“Geesh.I never did that to you when your doing that cheesy stuff with na eun.”

“That’s good then.And im pretty sure na eun will answer me already.”

Hearing those words makes me down.

“Good for you.”I mumbled as we reach the basement,we both enter it and put down the boxes.

Its dark here,Wheres the light?

Whatever we should just place all of those things in here.

I was about to open the door but I just cant.Oh?Dont tell me---

“Aish!”I whispered as I tried to open it again.

“is there any problem?”he ask as he step on my feet “Ouch!”

“Mian.I cant see you.”

Ugh!I grab my phone and turn it on.Now we can see each other clearly.He went to my side and tried to open the door but he just cant.

He slowly look at me “We’re trap.We’re trap”He sing in the tune of henry’s trap.

He have the time to make some jokes now?Chincha!

“Yah!Its not funny huh!?”

“Geesh.Then try opening it if you can!”

I smirk and tried to open the door.Aish!I should not enter this basement.Ah!I should just cal---Oh Sh*t.No signal.My life is ruined now.

Stock in the room with him.

I don’t know what to feel.Mix emotions I guess.

I feel happy cause its Luhan and were only together,but the thing is he’s waiting for na eun to answer him.

Im done here.

“What should we do now?”I ask as I sit beside him.

“Molla.Theres no signal and we should just stay here for now.”

“Mwo?Haraboji will be worried.”

“What do you want me to do?Omma will be worried for me too.”

I sighed as I just hug my bagpack and close my eyes.I cant believe that this is happening to me now.I bet he’s wishing that I should just be na eun now.

“Hey! I have a knock knock for you.”he said as he tap my arm.

I sighed and focus my phones light on him “What is it then huh?”

“Okay ..knock knock!”he said while doing some knock knock pose.

“Who’s there.”I said emotionless.

“I am.”

“I am who?”

“Oh?You mean you don’t know who you are?”he said as he laughed loudly.

Eish!This guy is making fun of me now.I should not answer him.Geesh!

“Whatever.”

“Oh..this..this.. Knock..knock..”

“Nah!Shut up okay.”

“This is the last.”

“Who’s there.”

“Spell.”

“Spell who?”

“You don’t know?Its W-H-O!”He laughed again while holding his tummy.

I rolled my eyes and smirk “Its not even funny.”

I turned off my phone and smile.But still it makes me smile a little huh.I thought he’s really arrogant but I guess not that much.He’s kinda childish sometimes.

Aigoo.Chorong,your really falling for him.

But you just cant!You will be just heartbroken.

Whatever.I cant control my feelings.I really like him the way he is.Shoot.The cupid only hit me.Next time hit both please.3

But….But….Ugh!Why does it have to be so cold now?Dont tell me its snowing outside?Tsk!Luhan light me up with his phone and grab my shoulders then hug me.

Duguen..duguen..duguen…

“Mwo—ya!”

“Stay still.Im getting cold.”

“Am I your heater?”

“Quiet okay.”

                   That time I let him hug me for awhile.It just feels so good.But still he’s grabbing every opportunity he gets huh!? Maldo andwae~

Evn though I cant see him clearly,I can feel his heat all over my body.

Tss.I cant even explain what I feel,Come on!Its the one I like and he’s hugging me now.

"You wish Im na eun right?"I ask softly.

"Kinda.But its okay,Im satisfied with you now."

SATISFIED?So it means he choose me over na eun?Please pinch me now.

"I think I like you."those words accidentally slip on my mouth.As we both let go of each other.Too good he cant see me now.

I wonder what is his reaction.Ottokae?Did he just heard it?

Pabo!Why did I just do?

"Mwo?"he ask

"Wh--What?"I stutteredly ask

"What did you just say?"

"Ah.Its nothing dont mind it.Aish!That's what I get when I watch too many kdramas."I explained as I chuckled.

"Chincha?"

"Upcourse it is!Duh~"

"Im just checking if its true.What if you really like me?"

"A--Ani.That will never ever happen.Your too arrogant and I hate that kind of thing."

"That's good then.Im just arrogant cause I have something to show off."

"Whatever.Im not asking anyway."

"Im just explaning it.Tss.I bet you really fall to my charisma ,arent you?"

"Mwoya?What kind of joke is that?Should I laugh now?"

"Fine.Laugh as long as you can.But reaally im too handsome and all of the girls in school likes me.So how come you will not fall for me?"

I already did!Pabo-yah.

"Im not like them."

"Ara.I get it.Cuase you like suho right?"

"Why is it about me now?"

"Since you dont like me it must be suho or dont tell me its eaither sehun or kai?"

"Fine I'll say who I like then.Its someone who have letter H on it."

"Aha!Its suho or sehun?Now I know you like one of them.I really knew it from the start."

Geesh!He's really slow.He's the one that I like.He have letter H on his name too why does he didnt put his name on it?

Can I just say that's its none of them?

Its you Luhan.It no other than you!

"So how about you and na eun now?"I suddenly change the topic.

"We're fine.At first I really thought na eun likes suho but she said she started falling for me little by little.Is'nt that great?"

"What's great about that?"

"Huh?"

"I mean its really great!"

"Aaahhhhh...But you know in jeju island its my first time to kiss her.Thanks to kai."

"Am I asking?I saw it no need to say it to me!"I said irritatedly

"FineIm just sharing~By the way why did you walk out that time?"

"Err..I need to go to the bathroom.Is it bad?"

"Im just asking~Why so highblood?"

Then after awhile a loud BANG was heard.We both stand up as he stand up infront of me.

Luhan is protecting me.KyaaaaxD

The door opened and a lot of guys were standing outside.

Omo.Its haraboji’s assistant.

“We’re glad your both fine.”he said as he put a jacket into my shoulders.

I look down and hurriedly remove my hand from luhan.I never knew that we’re holding each other hand.

Ottokae?

He cough and look away from me.We both enter the car and take a sit.Still, none of us dare to talk.

Should I say something?But really I cant open my mouth.I slowly look at him in the front mirror then BOOM.He look at it too.

Too much feels.I cant contain it all >////<

 

Please Let me go home now.Aish!I really want to think about my life clearly.

Atlast after afew minutes we reach our home.I get out from the car and he did too.Luhan look at me and smiled then he head to their house.

He just smiled at me.Oh My Gosh!

Can you just believe it.Luhan smiled at me really!

Ottokae?That’s the best smile he ever had.

Cant control my feels.asdfghjkl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to my new subscribers :D

I just read your comments and I love it^^ Hope you'll keep on commenting guys~

Luhan smiled at chorong.Mehehehe <3

Im thinking if I should go on HIATUS or not T_T Just sayin~Dont mind me.kekeke