Chapter 25

Game of Love

Luhan's POV:

Time passed by too fast,its our graduation day today.And im still asking haraboji if he will send me to america.But he will say that he'll think of it.Aish!Can he just let me stay here?

Tss..

"Hyung,let's tae some pic!"sehun yelled as he started to cling on my arms and do some peace signs,I was about to remove his hand but kai already capture us.

They are ruining my moment here.

"Aigoo~Do some pose too!"kai shouted"Hana..dul..set..ting!"

"Yah!What's your problem!?You should smile!"he added as he showed us our photo.

Sehun started to laugh at my face "Its okay,im still handsome in there."I said.

They both shake their heads "Take some picture of us instead!"Kai pushed the camera into my hands as they started to pose.

I sighed heavily and take a picture of them.Aigoo~This two should leave their childish attitude here.I wonder where is chorong now?She should be here with me.

"Oppa,congrats!"Na eun pop out beside me with a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations too!"I said while giving the camera back to kai.

"Omo,na eun ah...your so pretty!"kai suddenly said while looking at her face.

"Komawo~kai."she bowed shyly while scratching the bac of her neck.

I smell something fishy now.Anyway,lets go back to chorong.Where is my baby now?

"Oppa,let's take some pic!"

"Me too,I want to be on the pic."sehun stand beside me then kai look at us.

"I want to be on the pic too."

"Ey.Who do you think will take our picture?"na eun and sehun ask.

"I'll just ta---"I was cutted when suho came and grab the camera

"I'll do it."suho nods then kai hurriedly walk towards us.

After taking some pictorial.LOL.Suho said that he wants to talk to me so we went to the other side.I wonder what will he say now.

"So you will be on america later?"he ask

I shrugged and look down "I dont want to go in there."

"Tss..If you let me have chorong,you dont have to suffer this."

My eyes widened as I glare at him "Mwoya?I'd rather suffer than to let you have her!"

"Aigoo~"

"If that what you will say,I'll go now."I was about to make my footsteps but--

"Haraboji said that you dont have to go to america!"

That makes me stop on my position.Is that for real?

"Chincha?"I turn at him.

"Upcourse im just kidding!"

"Do you think its funny?"

"No,its corny!Cause you really dont have to go."

is he playing with me?

"Aish!Just say the truth!"

Suho smiled"Ara!You will not go to america,haraboji said that you will be send back to China."

My face turned into a poker as his laugh started to fade.I'd like to punch his face now.

"Fine!I'll say nothing but thruth.You will stay here in korea.Happy now?"

My lips started to sile widely as I started to run outside the room.Now I dont have to worry about chorong.Yes!Yes!Yes!

 

Chorong;s pov:

Now,Luhan will have to go with me to america!I already bought my passport.Aigoo~I need to surprise him on the plane or should I wait for him on the airport?Nah!Its our graduation day ,I still need to go back!

Should I call him?No,way its not a surprise anymore!

Ottokae?

I'll just go back to school.

i ride on a taxi and head to our school.Aigoo~Theres a lot of students taking some pictures now.Wheres Luhan oppa?

"Chorong!"A familiar voice was heard as I turn around and saw luhan oppa running towards me.

He hug me tight "I dont need to stay away from you."

"Mwo?"

"I.will.stay.here.in.korea."he shouted as he started to jump happily.

So

So what's the use of my passport now?

"Aish!Wae?You need to go!"

"Why should I?Your not happy that I need to stay with you?"

"You should go!How can I use my passport if you will not go to america?"

"Eh?You bought some ticket too?"

I sighed heavily and scratch my head "This is useless now."

Aish!I should wait for him!Pabo!I just wasted my money now. :(

But Im happy for him,he dont have to have some hardships :D

"Its okay,we'll just use it for our honeymoon."Luhan whispered.

I feel some goosebumps all over my body by just hearing that.What the heck is thinking now!

"byuntae!"I said while smacking him on his arm.

Luhan put his arm on my shoulders and drag me to walk...

"For now,I will be try to focus on our company."he said seriously

"Aigoo~You should really focus!Just think about our future if you try to be easy on your life!"

"Ara~I'll promise,I'll do my best!I dont want my wife to be mad at me."he smiled evilly as he stare into my eyes.

What is he thinking now this time?Ey,his mind is really green as always!

"Mwoya!?"

"Chorong ah,I want to have baby girl first then baby boy then baby girl or boy..or we should have twins firts...or triplets?"

......

"Yah!Please im not ready yet!"I yelled at him but he smirk and lean through my ear.

"Just tell me if you ready!"Luhan whispered ily then wink at me.

asdfgjklkerhtkvemrvltemjchnesdjeeref,gnggmvnhf hdesgrt.

Ohgoshwhat'shappeningtohim?

im still innocent!

Icovered my body with my bag as I glare at him.

"Fine,I'll stop now.Lets eat something!"

"Tss...acting as if nothing happened!"

"Wae?Is something really happened?"

"Nothing!Let's eat now."i said and started to walk away from him.

I heard him laughing as he run beside me.

And this is the way it ends.I hope our love story will last forever!

Goodbye~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,this is the ending of my story :D Oh gosh! 25 chapters.

Im gonna miss updating~Thanks for passing by and leaving some comments.Thank you so much!

And for subscribing and upvoting my story,I appreciate that!I love you all!Take care and goodbye~