Chapter 8

Game of Love

Chorong’s pov:

The loud vibration makes me awake.Aish!Who the hell will call me now?It looks like its just 5:00 in the morning.Ugh!

 “Yoboseyo?”I ask with a sleepy voice

“Oh?Is this Luhan oppa’s phone?”My eyes widened as I look at the caller.

I almost drop it when I saw its Na eun.Omo.Why is she calling me?

What should I say now?Where is my phone?Dont tell me our phone got switched?

Right!On the laboratory room.Maldo andwae~

“It seems like our phone got switched.I’ll tell him that you called.”

“Switched?What the heck are you saying?Are you a thief?”

“Thief?me?You know what,you should clean your mouth sometimes.You talk like a b*tch.”

“Mwoya?How dare you to say those words to me huh?And your voice is kinda familiar..”

“Shut up your dirty mouth!We’re not yet finish brat,Im gonna take my revenge.”I said as I turned it off.

WhahahahaxD She will be afraid now.

That spoiled brat!You will pay.

“Aigoo~”I massage my head “Why does it hurt so much?”

Yesterday?What did  I just do?I separate the trash and fight with Luhan then I saw sehun and kai….

Loading…Loading..Loading..

We went to noraebang…and kai bought some foods…My eyes widened as I remember about it.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH….That is not a dream!!!!!

Sh*t.Is that for real??I pinch my cheeks to wake me up but really its not a dream.

I thought im just dreaming about Luhan.

“Wae?Waeyo?What did I just do?”I ask myself while smacking my head.

And the word sparkling.Aish!That is not so right!You didn’t mean that thing chorong.

How come he will spark ,is he a light?Geesh!This is what I get when I watch those cheesy movies.But…How can I face him now?Do I still need to go with them in  school?Or should I go now?Kurae~I’ll prepare myself now.

Since the maids we’re still sleeping,I just make my own breakfast and prepare myself for school.I should just leave sticky note for them.I wear my bagpack and write a note for them so that they don’t need to worry about me.

Ahjumma ‘s and ahjussi’s:

I already went to school ,no need to look for me.Just sayin! :D

                                                                             -Park Chorong <3

 

I put it on the refrigerator and get out from the house.I will walk to their house now.Aish!Hope they are still sleeping.ottokae?I should run now.

I hurriedly run without looking back then I saw Luhan and suho jogging.My jaw drops as I hurriedly hide behind the car beside me.Gosh!That’s almost.Please leave now.Then I saw Luhan using my phone,Aish!As I thought our phone got switched.What is he doing now?

“Chorong?”I frozed on my position when I heard suho’s voice.I slowly look back and saw him looking at me cluelessly.I get up and smiled at him.

“What are you doing here?”he ask,then I saw Luhan looking at me.My heart its starting to beat fast now.Geesh!I hate this.

“Ah…I need to go to school now.”

“Wae?Why so early?”

“Err..I—I ne—ed to do something.”

“Do you want me to go with you?”

I shake my head and smile“Kwenchana…Its still early .Let’s just see each other in school.”I was about to left when Luhan block my way.

I gulped as I slowly look at him. “Our phone got switched.”He showed me my phone.

I scratch my head and get his phone from his bag and give it to him.Then I make my footsteps away from them.I cant even look at him properly now.Chincha!How can I focus myself now?Damn it.

As I head to our school ,I take a sleep first on our room.

Mindset chorong.You just need some rest!

 

Luhan’s pov:

          As we head to school,I saw kai and sehun walking together.Looks like someone get them yesterday huh.I run towards them as I put my arms on their shoulders.

“What’s up?”I ask as they both look at me

“Your such a traitor hyung!You grab your chance with chorong because im drunk huh?Huh?”sehun ask irritatedly as he remove my arms.

“Mwoya?Why are you like that?I already told you that its only na eun for me.”

“But when we woke up ,you two are not in there.Where did you go?”kai ask

How can I explain this now?

“Molla.I left that time,maybe she go home by herself.”

“Chincha?”they both ask in unison as I slowly nod.,but they still giving me a weird look.

“Aish!If you don’t want to believe me then don’t!”I walk away angrily and just head to our room.

Geesh!What the heck is that?They’re asking me yet they don’t want to believe it.Maldo andwae~As I enter it I saw chorong sleeping with her face facing my side.I smirk as I take a sit.

What is her problem?She go here at around 5 am,she’s weird.

“Yah!”I yelled as I kick her seat,she slowly open her eyes then her eyes widened when she clearly saw me.

“Wae?Why so shock now?”

“Uhmm....Eish!Why did you wake me up?”

“Your drooling and it irritates me.”I said with a smirk,she hurriedly wipe and look away from my eyes.

“Do you know what happened yesterday?”I ask,but she shakes her head.She didn’t remember it?

“Chincha?”I ask again as she nods,still not looking at me.

“Aigoo~But you kissed me last night.”I lied,she look at me as she grab her chair and sit beside me.

“Yah!What are you saying?I just said your sparkling and that’s all.How can you say those words?”

I chuckled and point her“See.Got you!Liar.”

“I—I ju—just remember it now.”

“Whatever.Stay away from me.”I mumbled as I pushed her seat using my feet. “What are you doi---”chorong was cutted when she’s about to fall.

What am I doing really?I was just trying to put her back into her place.

I stand up and grab her hand then the chair fall on the floor. We both look at each other and it feels like,its just the two of us here.

“Give me that!”sehun accidentally bump to chorong as she fall into my chest.What are they doing here?Playing again?

“Oh..Mian!”sehun look at us,as I pushed chorong and go back to my place.

I don’t want to push her but it feels like I just need to.What’s happening to me?Weird.I slowly look at her and she’s drinking a bottle of water straightly as she breath heavily.

“Maybe I need some water too.”I mumbled to myself as I go out from our room and head to the canteen.I bought a bottle of water then someone tap my back.

There I saw Na eun smiling at me.I close the bottle and smiled back .

“Wae?”

“Oppa,Im mad at you.”she said with a pout.

“Mad?”

“Kurae~I called you earlier but a girl answered it.Is she your girlfriend?”Na eun ask as she crossed her arm.

I hurriedly shake my head “Aniya!She’s not.I already told you that you’re the one I like.”

“Then who is she?Why is she the one who answered your phone?”

“Chorong and I got our phone switched.”

“Mwoya?Chorong?Why are you with her huh?You know that I don’t like her right?”

“Its just---”

“No need to explain.I need to go now.”she said angrily as she walk away from me.

Aish!This is chorong’s fault.What did she say to her?Argh!

“Na eun ah!Wait up.”I called but she didn’t even respond.

 

Chorong’s pov:

Its was our breaktime so I grab my things and ready to get out from our room.I saw Luhan’s seat is empty,he didn’t attend the class earlier.I wonder where is he now.Is that because of what happened?Aish!I didn’t meant to fall to him,its sehun's fault and he even pushed me.How gentleman is that?

But really... I feel nervous everytime he’s near to me ,I cant even look in his eyes properly.Aish!

Chorong don’t be negative thinker.It will be a mental distraction to you,so don’t think about him anymore.I wear my bagpack and get out from our room when Luhan block my way.

“Let’s talk.”he said coldly as he grab my wrist and drag me outside our school.

I don’t know what we’re gonna talk about.

Duguen..duguen..duguen…

“Na eun called earlier.What did you say to her?”he ask with a glare.

So its about her?I sighed “I just answered her questions.”

“Then what,what did you say to her?You should not pick it up.”

“How would I know?I thought it was my phone.”

“Right!Then tell me what did you say to her.NOW.”Luhan pointed the word

I smirk“I just told her to shut up her dirty mouth!Satisfied now?”

“Mwo?How dare you to say that?You should apologize to her.”he grab my wrist again and tried to drag me inside,I remove his hand and glare at him.

“Why should I do that?Am I crazy?”

“Yah!Its your mistake you should learn how to apologize.”

“Wae?Did you apologize when you blame me when its really na eun’s fault?Did you apologize for the bad words that you said to me?You didn’t right?So how come you want  me to say sorry to her.”

Luhan look down as he bite his lower lip.Now he’s speechless?

I rolled my eyes at him and walk away.Tsk!That Na eun is really a brat.

Waste of time!Argh!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update Guys :D

Please leave some comments and subscribe!