Chapter 21

Game of Love

Kai's Pov:

So sehun and I hurriedly head to that vacant room.Gees.I dont know if Luhan is joking or what.But this is really scary.Im not good at this kind of thing.Sehun started to hide on my back and he really looks pale.Aish!Im afraid too.

"Hyung,Do we really have to enter that?"he ask

I shrugged and look around "Molla..What if they kill us?Ottokae?"

"Why dont we call for some help?"

"We cant.They will do something to them if we do that."

"But I dont want to go inside.Im scared."

"Me too.Let's sneak first."I said as we take a walk and there we saw a small crack window.My heart started to beat fast as I saw a lot of guys forming a circle.

I look around,and my eyes widened when i saw Luhan talking to them.How come he can still talk to them?

"What did you see?"Sehun ask

"Theres a lot of guys and it will be hard for us to fight with them."

"Chincha?Aish!i hope they will not kill them."

"Lets just pray for that."we take a sit and close our eyes.

"Mianhae Luhan.I know you've been a good friend to us.But this life is so hard.Im really sorry for not saving you...Mianhae."

"Luhan hyung,thanks for all the bubbletea that you treat me and for being a good hyung,I hope you will be happy in heaven and just leave chorong for me.Saranghaeyo."

"Yah!"sehun and I look at each other when we heard that voice.

Omoya?They caught us now?No please,I still want to live.I still want to have a perfect life.I still want to graduate from high school..I still wa---

"Oh?suho hyung?"my thought was cutted when i look at him.Oh?Its suho.What is he doing here?

"I was about to enter,but I heard your voice.Are you praying for luhan?"he ask,my eyes fall on a briefcase that he's holding.

"We're praying in advance."sehun said as we both stand up.

"What is that?"I ask,suho look at it "Its money,Luhan said that the guys need this."

"Right!I knew it,this is some sort of kidnap!"sehun yelled as I hurriedly cover his mouth.

"Would you please lower your voice?"I said with a glare as i slowly remove my hand.

"kaja.Let's enter the room now."suho ordered as he started to walk,but I dont want to.

I stayed on my position and sehun copy me.Eish!He should go with him.

"Mwoya?Go now."I said as I pushed him.

"How about you?You dont want to stay here by yourself right?"he said then walk away.

Geesh.Scaring me huh.I look back and saw nothing.Im manly!(A/n:That's Luhan saying~)

But what if some of those guys went here..Aish!

"wait up!"i run towards them,then suho opened the door.

oohlala...They are all looking at us.Center of attraction.

"Yah!Palli,give them the money."Luhan shouted.

Omo.He's still alive.Cant believe it.

Aish!What the..sehun is always clinging on me.As if he gonna get shoot by now.

"Arasso."suho walk towards them and open the briefcase and showed it t them,the other guy ordered to cout the money.

Duguen..Duguen..Duguen..

"Isnt that enough?Let us go now."Luhan added

"Where did you get the money?"chorong ask suho "I'll just say it later."

"This is not enough."I guess its the leader who said it.Aigoo~He's so greedy.

"Mwo?What do you mean its not enough?"suho ask

"Their debt needs an interest ,add 2 million for that."

"MWO?"We all shouted,I told you he's greedy.2 million for just interest?Eish!That's too much.

"yah!Old man,That's already too much."suho yelled.

"kurae!that can already support your living.Stop being greedy now and just let us go."Luhan added as he glare at them.

This is intense.

"Just let the kids go now."the other guy beside chorong suddenly said.I wonder who is he.

"Appa!Dont talk like that."

Ah....its her dad.Im always missing something.

 

Chorong's pov:

Aigoo~When will they let us free?I want to have some time with dada.And they still need 2 million.Wow.Just Wow.I cant believe them.I look at Luhan and saw him saying something to suho as he nods and said it to kai and sehun.

I wonder what is that.Both them nods and hurriedly run outside.

"catch them!"The leader ahjussi pointed ,then Luhan started kicking their stomachs.

What's happening now?Suho started to fight too..Aigoo~What if they have gun.Suho hurriedly grab something and run towards Luhan and untie him.

No please let this all stop now.I dont them to get hurt.Aish!I need to fight to.But how?I look around and saw the metal that suho was holding earlier.I ordered appa to get it and use that to cut this stupid rope.

Atlast,im free now.I grab it into his hand and untie him too.We happily hug each other then someone tap my back.

"Do you think your free now?"My eyes widened as I saw one those guys smirking at me.Wheres Luhan now?

Omoya...I hope he will be fine.

I look at him irritatedly as I punch his face.easy as that.FYI ,Im a 3rd degree hapkido blackbelter.

"Appa,let's help them."I said as he nods and started to fight.Now its my turn.

The fight goes on and on,until someone grab both of my hands.Aish!What do they want now.This is not fair.

"Do you think you can beat us all?"

"This time we will not let you escape."They both said with a evil smile on their face.

"Aish!You got paid already,what do you still want now?"

"2 million more will be enough."

"Mwo?2 million your face!"I yelled as that guy is ready to slap me,but someone held it.

"Yah!Dont you dare hit her pretty face."Luhan shouted as he punch his face.Omoya.

I bite the other guys hand and run beside Luhan,then our eyes widened as the other guy bring out his gun and point it to us.

Dug...Dug...Dug..

No,I dont wanna die yet.He's being ready to shoot us,As I close my eyes and ready myself.

Then BANG.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LALALALA...WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS.

KILL ME NOW FOR BEING A BAD AUTHOR.KEKEKE.JUST KIDDING.

DONT WORRY,IM GONNA UPDATE SOON^^