Chapter 24

Game of Love

 

Luhan''s pov:

We're sitting at the bench here in han river,enjoying the beautiful view.Though none of us dare to talk,but I dont feel awkward being with her.Theres a lot of things that happened and yet we still manage our relationship.I hope we can really be together forever.

Should I say something to her?

I dont know what to say~

"Oppa."

"Chorong."we both said in unison,as we chuckled.Aigoo~

"you first!"I said,then she shake her head.

"You."

"You."

"Kwenchana~You first!"

"No.Ladies first!"

"Its okay,you first!"

"its my b-day,so I want you to say it first!"I said while pointing at her.

Chorong smirk "Geesh!Fine,Im lost."

"say it now."

"Uhm..."she scratch her head then look at me "Happy b-day!"

My face turned into a poker face as she said those words to me.I thought she will say something memorable.

"That's all?"i ask,she shake her head and stand in front of me.

"Saranghaeyo oppa!"chorong smiled then kissed me on my forehead.

I bite my lower lip and smiled shyly.Tss..What a surprise is that!She should inform me first.I want more!I want more!

"You want more?"she ask,Is she a mind reader?Ottokae?What should I say?

"If you insist--"I was cutted when she kiss me on my right cheek.Damn!I can still feel her soft lips.

"So what...will you say now?"she said while sitting beside me.

How can I say that when im running out of my mind.

Tss..

"I forget it already."

"Mwo?Aish!Remember it!"

"How can I remember that when your kiss makes me forget it."

"Err...Im just giving you one of my gift,if you dont want you can give it back."

"Can I?"I said as I lean towards her.

"Geesh.Im just kidding!"chorong slap my face softly.

Aigoo~She can kiss me but I cant kiss her?That's unfair.Then my phone vibrated and its a text from suho.What is it now?

Suho:

Yah!Haraboji is talking about your passport.What happened?

Oh?He's really serious about that?But,he should know that chorong already paid it.

"He's serious?"

"I guess so,Omoni is trying to stop him.Where are you now?"

"Im with chorong,Can you ask him why will he do that?"

"I cant.He's scary when he' s mad.But on what I heard,he knew about your relationship with chorong and based on our agreement you will be the one who inherit the company then."

"But why do he still want me to send to america?"

"Maybe for you to learn cause you dont know anything!"

Is that a sarcasm?

"I'll just talk to you later!"I replied and put my phone back into my pocket.

Aigoo!He should talk to haraboji!What kind of cousin is he?

How can I go to america if chorong is here,i can study there if she's with me.And I thought if haraboji knew that chorong paid it already he will not let me go in there.But still im wrong,he's doing this because of that stupid agreement.Ey!That's not right!

 

"Yah!What's wrong?"chorong ask as she elbow me on my arm.

I shake my head and smiled"Nothing"

"Tss...Liar!"chorong rolled her eyes and crossed her arm.

Aish!Im still thinking how to fix this.Im sure she will be sad if i will say that I need to go to america..I dont want her to be sad.

I need to talk to haraboji.

 

Chorong's pov:

On our way home,i can feel that Luhan is thinking deeply.Geesh!He never said it to me earlier.Im worried now T_T

Its his b-day,he should be happy.

But I guess,I'll just wait for him to say it to me.

"Go inside now."he said with a smile,I nod and hug him for the last time.

"Dont worry,everything will be fine!"I waved and enter our house.

I sneak on our window and saw him smiling.Aigoo~He should always smile.That makes me fall to him even more.

I yawn as I stretch my body then I saw appa and haraboji sitting on the couch and looking at me.Omo!I didnt notice them.

"Aigoo~My daughter is blushing earlier huh?Is that Luhan?"Appa ask,as I waved my hands in the air and smiled sheeplessly.

"its okay if its luhan.He's a nice guy and you two are really good to be together."Haraboji added.

Aish!What's wrong with them?

I just nod and smile again,I was about to go upstairs when haraboji said something.

"I heard that Luhan will be send to america huh?"

Hearing those words makes me froze into my position.No way.He didnt---Wait.Is that the reason why he's quiet earlier?

"Mwo?is that true?"I ask

Haraboji shrugged "His haraboji said to me,but he said its for luhan to learn."

"Eh?But Luhan didnt say anything to me."

"Maybe he cant still accept it."Appa said as he walk towards me and pat my back.

I shake my head and just head to my room.Maldo andwae!Is that his haraboji's gift to him?Trip to america?

Tss..that's not a trip.He will go there to study.Ey,Luhan cant study in there!He need to study english first!

I dont want him to be away from me,but if I cant do anything about it.

Fine,I'll accept it,But he should not look at any other girls!Or else he will not be able to come back here!

"That's it!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short and late update!Been busy today.Mianhae~

Leave some comments and subscribe!