Chapter 7

Game of Love

 

CHORONG’S POV:

Were in the laboratory now and I hate it.Science and everything aish!Why do bother about those kind of things.They even get our phones because its not allowed here.Aish!What if appa called me.

I saw Luhan sleeping as he cover his face with his hand.Hope he get caught.That will be awesome.Hahaha!I saw saem looking at me so I hurriedly sit properly and pretended that im writing some notes.Then—

“Mr.Xi.What do you think your doing?”saem yelled as she smashed her stick on his desk.

Luhan's eyes opened as he look up and scratch her head.

“Im really sleepy now saem.”he said as he yawn widely.

“Ah!So ?then go out in my class now!I want you to separate the trash outside.”Ms.Jin shouted as she pointed on the door.I saw Luhan’s poker face as he grab his things and left our room.

I tried my best to prevent my laughter but still I laugh

“PUHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!”but I hurriedly put my hands on my mouth and bow.

All of their eyes are on me ,then Ms.Jin walk towards me.

“Mind separate the trash too?”

“sa---saem?”

“NOW!”saem shouted,I nod and grab my things and get out.

          I look for that trash area and there I saw Luhan just sitting on the grass beside it.Such a lazy creature.I walk towards him as he look at me weirdly.

“Your following me.”he said with a smirk

“Mwo?Why should I do that?”I replied and take a sit beside him.He look at me seriously as he move towards me.what is he doing now?I move away but he keeps on moving towards at me.

My heart started to beat fast “Ya—yah!”I stutteredly said as he grab something on my hair.

“Tsk!” he showed me a leave then smirk . Im really tired of that smirk -_-

“Let’s clean now.”I said as I stand up but he shake his head “You can do it by yourself.”

“mwo?”

“I’ll help you later let me sleep for awhile.”he said as he stand up and look for a place to sleep.There he lay down on the bench as he close his eyes.

Is he that sleepy?I should be mad at him but I don’t know why I feel like I already forgive him.

“Whatever.Chorong just clean okay.”I mumbled to myself as I put my gloves and separate the trash.

I sighed as I take a glance at him. How long will he take a sleep?

That guy is really lazy.

After a few minutes of cleaning the trash,I walk towards him and bend.Just by looking at him you can tell that he’s really handsome now.So perfect.The nose,ears,lips and those long eyelids.

I found myself touching his cheeks as he grab my hand.Sh*t.My eyes widened as I tried to remove it,but he held it so tight.

“Got you!Where do you think your going?”he ask as he slowly open his eyes and eyed me.

I gulped and remove my hand from him.

“Mwoya!?Your not sleeping,why don’t you help me?”

“How can I sleep when someone is trying to me now?”he said as he look down at me.

“Mw—mwo??Gosh!Your so Overacting.”I rolled my eyes

“You cant help it,im too handsome.You cant resist me.”

“Mwo?”I shake my head “So arrogant.Your not handsome so stop being a feeler!”

“Ey.Then why are you touching me earlier?”he stand up and touch his cheeks.

“I—Im not!Why should I do that?”

“Your lying~Its okay,you don’t have to be shy.”he wink at me then head to the trash area.

          What the heck is that?Pabo chorong!Why do you have to touch him?he will think you like him now?Pabo!Pabo! I scratch my head irritatedly everytime I remmeber that!Aigoo~

“But?”I look at him as I put my hands on my chest “ottokae?Why do I feel nervous now.”

 

Luhan’s pov:

Chorong and I head back to the laboratory room to get our phones.I grab mine since she’s still busy on tying her shoelace.

“I’ll go now.”I said as I walk out from our room.Then I saw kai and sehun waiting for me.

“Hyung!Do you want to come with us?”sehun ask as he smiled evilly.Something is fishy now.

“Where?”

“Sehun and I will go to noraebang.Want to go? ”

“uhm…I guessed..maybe next time.”I said as I smiled at them but they showed me a poker face.

“Oh?Let’s just go with chorong!”Sehun shouted ,I look back and saw chorong walking towards us.

“I heard my name.”

“Do you want to go to noraebang?We will just sing in there.”sehun added.

“Then what do you think you will do in there?Acting?”I said as I rolled my eyes,Upcourse they will sing.Tsk!They are really slow sometimes.

“Im not talking to you.”sehun showed me a merong.

“Let’s go now.We will just send you home.”kai grab chorong’s arm as they drag her outside.

What they think they’re doing now?

Should I go with them too?But….But I don’t want to go in there.Aish!But if something happened to her ,I will get scold by haraboji again.

Ah!Right.I should call suho now.

No way.He will think im relying on him now.

This is not right!

Then I found myself walking towards them.I can feel that they are eyeing me now.

“What?”I turned around as they all shake their heads.My eyes fall on sehun’s hand clinging on chorong.Why so flirt?As if he cant walk without holding her.I slowly head to sehun and put my arms into his shoulder.

“Hey dongsaeng!Let’s walk together.”I said while dragging him away from her.

“Aish!Hyung don’t be like that!Im walking with cho---”

“Do you want some bubbletea?”I said with a big smile on my face

“Chincha?”His eyes spark..Aigoo~This kid is really a fool. “Later,Hyung will treat you.”

“Omoya~You’re the best hyung ever!”

“Upcourse I am!”I look back to see what’s happening,my jaw drops when I saw chorong and kai talking happily.What the hell are they talking about?

“Flirt.”I mumbled as I look away from them.Atlast we reach the noraebang.Kai said that he will just buy some foods so we just enter it.

Sehun grab the mic as he look at the songbook “What should I sing now?”

“I should bring some earmuffs.”I said as he rolled his eyes at me.

Sehun stand up and take a sit beside chorong “What do you want me to sing?”

“Why do I have to choose?”she ask while scratching her head.

“Its okay.Just choose now.”

“Hmm…”chorong flip it to the next page and point “This!Gee.”

Sehun eyes widened as he shake his head.I chuckled as I look at his reaction.

“Mwoya?Why Gee?”

“You ask me to choose,so its okay.”sehun sighed as he stand up and play the song.

He started to sing while doing some dance moves,and he looks so gay.I wonder if he’s not.

I cant help but to laugh at him even though im trying myself not to,but he’s really funny.

“Neomu banajak banjak nuni busyeo…no..no..no”sehun sing as he point at chorong.

I turn around at her and saw her looking at me,my smile fades …

What is this?Why is she giving me that kind of look?Just then she hurriedly look away and clap her hands.

“Your doing it great!”she showed two thumbs up at sehun.Kai opened the door and put the plastic bag on the table.He put out 3 soju’s and some junkfoods.

Soju?Why did he bought that?

“Hey,Why do we have soju now?”I ask as I point at it.

“wae?Its fun to have it.”he replied while opening it and pour it to the plastic cups.Aish!What the heck.

“Get some guys.”he suggested as he give chorong a glasss of water,I look at her as she grab it happily and drink it straight.

“That was fast.”I mumbled to myself then kai gave me some,I shake my head “I don’t want.”

“As you say so.”

          And it keeps on going on and on.The drinking and singing.Aish!I should not go with them.They are all drunk now.Chorong even grab the bottle and drink it.Tsk!What kind of girl is she?Its getting late but she still keeps on singing.I should stop her now.I was about to stand up when kai hug me.

“Where are you going?”he ask,and his breath …Im gonna puke now.Bad Breath.

I remove his hand and throw him on the couch.I grab chorongs hand and drag her outside.She look at me while scratching her head.

“Wae?We’re still singing.”she said with a weak voice.

“You should go home now.Your family will be worried.”

“Family?”she laugh “I don’t have that.I don’t even know where my appa is.He left me.”

“But you still need to go home.”

“I don’t want to.”she said as she walk away,where will she go now?

I followed her and saw her while drinking the soju.She looks like a crazy girl now.Thanks god its midnight.

She stops at the stairs and take a sit.

“I want to be with appa.”she mumbled as she cover her face.Is she crying now?

I take a sit beside her and brush her back “Your appa will come back.”

“No he will not.”she said as she eyed me,while wiping her tears.”What are you doing here?Your with Na eun right?”she suddenly ask

What is she saying?Im with her since morning.Weird.

“Mwo?”

“Why are you here?”

“uhm..Molla.Why are you asking me that kind of question?”I smiled as I look at her.

She blink at me“Omoya~Your sparkling.”she whispered.

I never knew that she’s like this when she’s drunk.She’s saying some weird things.Tsk!Sparkling?is that a magazine?

“Sparkling?”

She nods and touch my cheeks “Kurae~When you smile your sparkling.”

Why is she touching me now?ottokae?She’s hypnotizing me.

I gulped as I hurriedly turn around just then she fall asleep on my shoulder.

Sparkling?Smile?

I bite my lower lip as I look at her.We should go home now.I put her on my back and send her home.Aigoo~She’s kinda heavy.

“Luhan.”

“Hmm..?”

“Luhan you arrogant creature!”she mumbled angrily.Ugh!What did I do to her this time?

“mwo?What did you say?”

“Shut up!”she replied and then fall asleep again.

Upon reaching their house,I head to her room with her maids and put chorong into the bed.I sighed as I look at her one more time.

She should stop drinking now.Its bad for me.

"Ouch."I mumble while stretching my body.She's really heavy.Tsk!

I should not carry her.Aigoo!

I wonder what happened to sehun and kai now,hope they're fine.