Chapter 20

Game of Love

Chorong's pov:

Aigoo~I wonder where is Luhan now.It looks like he's in hurry,he didnt even join us in the car.I never had a chance to talk to him earlier cause he's busy talking with his phone.Is he having an affair now??

Geesh.And now he wants me to look for him?

Damn it.How come I can find him in this school?Ey.

"Good Morning Chorong?"Sehun and kai greeted me with a big smile on their face.

Weird.

"Good Morning!Wheres Luhan?"I ask,they both look at each other and smiled weirdly.

I smell something fishy now.

"Err..Just go at the music room.You can find him there."Sehun replied then kai smacked his head.

Tss..i knew it.They are hiding something now.

I nod as I make my way on it.This guy is always planning something that I dont know.

"Seems like your in a hurry?"A familiar voice yelled.My blood boils when I face na eun raising her eyebrows.

She's starting it again.

"Just mind your own business."

She smirk and walk towards me"I cant.I want you to know something."

I dont know but I suddenly feel nervous now.

"What is it?"

"Ow.Your curious now."na eun smiled evilly as I glare at her.

"I dont have to waste my time for you.I need to go now."I was about to turn around but she grab my shoulders and lean to my ear.

"If you just know,Luhan oppa is just using you.He's doing this,so that he can inherit their company."

inherit their company?

"Mwo?"

"Fine.I'll explain it to you.Its just either of them.Suho or Luhan oppa.If one of them will be able to get you.That's it!He's the one who will get their company.Gets?"

I shake my head "No..That's not true."

"If you dont want to believe me then dont.Im just saying the truth."

"Liar."

"Its just reality hurts."she smirk and rolled her eyes on me.

No way.Luhan cant do this to me!

I bite my lower lip and run to the music room.As I open it ,I saw Luhan holding a bouquet of flowers.And the room is full of balloons and other cute stuffs.So he prepared this for me?

Or is this just some sort of acting?

"I've been waiting for you."Luhan slowly walk towards me as he gave me the flower.

Should I grab it or what?

What if that's true ,he's just using me?All this time?

I just look at him and I dont know how to ask him.

"Is there any problem?"

I sighed and look down "I just want to ask you something."

"Okay,what is it?"

"Promise me that you will say nothing but the truth."I ask,he nods.

"Is it true that your just using me to get your company?"I seriously ask,but he look at me then chuckled.

"Mwo?Who the hell say that?"

"Just answer it okay."

"That's not true.They can get the company as long as they want.But I will not let them get you."He explained as he walk towards me and kiss me on my forehead.

Aish!I hate this.He already makes me melt now.

"Chincha?"

"Upcourse!We still have your company."

I smirk as I poked him on his shoulder "Yah!"

"Im just kidding."he said as he put her hands on my face and look deeply into my eyes.

"Keep this in mind okay~No matter what they say,my feelings for you wont ever change."

asfdgfhjhklj.ohgoshluhanisbeingsweetreally!

Im so speechless..

"Got it?"he ask as I slowly nod and smiled at him.

"I trust you."

he smiled warmly and give me the flower again.I grab it"I prepare this for you."

"But why?What's the occasion?"I look around and I find it really beautiful.

I never knew Luhan is really like this.

 

Luhan's Pov:

I've been thinking who ever told her that?Its just sehun and kai who knew about it.And also suho.Hmm..they will never say that to her right?

This is what im scared of.

That's why im not telling her that,I dont want chorong to misunderstand everything.

Im glad,she understand it.I really mean it.I'd rather lose that company than to lose her.

"What are you thinking?"Chorong ask as she put down her drinks.

I shake my head and smile "nothing~"

"Ey!It seems like your thinking deeply."

"Dont mind me."

She just nod and grab her phone.I saw he eyes widened as she hurriedly pick it up.

"Appa?"She shouted through the phone.

I watch her talking and it her face become pale.

"Mwo?Who are you then?"

"Fine.I'll go by myself.Dont do anything to my dad."chorong grab her things and stand up.

I stand up and look at her "What happened?"

"Im gonna fix something.I'll be back later."

"I'll go with you."

"I promise to go by myself.Just wait for me here."Before I could speak chorong hurriedly run outside and I cant even catch her easily.

Eish!What's happening now?

How will I know where is she now?Tss.I need to do something.

I grab my bag and head outside.I tried to call her but she's not picking up.

"What the!"I bite my lower lip and head outside our school.

"Did you see chorong?"I ask the guard,he nods and pointed at the right side.Than god I brought my motorbike now.

I drive of that way and I just cant find her.

What comes to her mind to go by herself?I saw weird guys riding on a car and looks like they are in hurry.Geesh.As if they owned the road.

I look at them and one guy looks really familiar to me.Flashback.I need it now.

Got it!They are the one who will bring me to chorong now.

They stop at the quiet place as I slowly park my motor and sneak on the window.Aigoo~They are too much to handle.I called kai and sehun to go with me,and im sure they will be here in a minute.

Chorong will be really in trouble now.Dont worry,im here to save you.

They all enter the room as I slowly walk and hide on the wall.Aish!This is giving me cold sweats.

I saw a crack window and I sneak on it.Is that chorong?Yes,that's her and she's hugging someone.Maybe thats her dad.

"Reunion now huh?You should thank us for that!"A guy said.

"Im gonna pay you now."she replied.Aish!What the..Where is her money now?As if she can swipe her card here.

"Then show us your money."

Sh*t.I grab my phone and called suho.Nah!I need him now.My pride cant help chorong.

"is this a miracle?Your calling me?"

"I need you to bring some money now.Palli!Im here at---"

"Are you ordering me?If this some sort of jokes ,I dont have time for that."

"Wait!Chorong needs it now.I cant swipe my card here.And she's in trouble."

"Mwo?Where are you?How much would I bring?"

"Im here at the vacant room,just near in our school.Dont call anyone okay.Im afraid that they will do something to her.Just bring millions of money."

"Ara!I'll go now."I sighed in relief as I hung up.

"Yah!Let me go.Aish!You can have my card now just let us go."I heard chorong shouted.

Ugh!They are tying her.

"This is my fault.Just let my daugh---"

"Shut up!"the other guy shouted.

I grab a big rock and pray.Mwoya!They are too much.But I need to save chorong now.

I kick the door and all of their eyes on me now.

....

Damn.What did I just do now?

"Yah!kid ,what are you doing here?"the guy in the middle shouted.

"Luhan,I told you to just wait for me right?"

"I cant.I dont like waiting,knowing that your in trouble."I smirk and walk towards them. "Let them go now,the money will be here soon."

"Mwo?What are you saying?Are you being a good samaritan now?"

eish!This guys is testing my patience.

"Ani.Im just being her boyfriend."

"Ow.Is that so?Then let's wait for the money.But for now..."they started to grab my hands and tie it "Join them first."

Aish!Im losing my coolness now T_T

"Yah!Let me go or else im gonna kill you!"

"Ow.How sad you cant kill us now."

"If i ever escape here,im will make sure that you'll pay."

"Shut up kid!Your so noisy."

"Mwo?Kid?Im not a kid anymore.You old freaking human!"

"Eish!Your so noisy!"The guys glared at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

I can feel chorong glaring at me as I showed him a sheepless smile.

"Dont worry."I whispered.

Where is suho now?He should be here.

And kai and sehun too.Aish!I need them now.

-----------------------------------------to be continued-----------------------------------------------

CliffHanger much.Hahaha.

Comment and subscribe.

T_T